the micro baby page 12 (by Ms_Random)

today was good one spaghetti day, which is something the breeder enjoying making for his micro army and now his two normal fluffy now. as he finished prepare thing for his micros he found at his mirco sex toy need to be replaced. time like these he’ll use his bad mares however most were already pregnant or just given birth. good think his shit bag can lead him a hand or well a mouth. heh.

part 13 here
part 11 here
part 1 here

57 Likes

Denied skettis, got mouthfucked instead

:shrug: Our actions have consequences, shitlord

14 Likes

Ah the wee rapist getting raped, a classic trope. Make sure he understands that this is what it feels like to really lay it in him.

Although the added spanner off Bubble freaking out will be an interesting twist, particularly if her dad has to get Lil Shit back quickly in order to clean the blood and jizz off of him

16 Likes

May the anvil of karma slowly crush him.

Slowly.

Holy shit

“Team Rocket is blasting off again!” <— OK, no, how about “Spaghetti doesn’t come with sausage!”?

Oh right, let’s go with “facescrew you”. That sounds appropriate for that last panel.

3 Likes

Me: Aww hell yeah, random_viewer_of_fluffies uploaded another comic pannel! I wonder what’s gonna happen-

Me after I finished reading: Oh.

2 Likes

That’s not alfredo sauce

2 Likes

It’s been a good day. Well, if you’re going by number of happy fluffies. Bubblegum and Lemongrass had spaghetti, as did most of the micros. Plus two of the micros are having a blast, and the third one unharmed one will soon.
5 out of 6 fluffies had at at least one nice thing today, so, count is a win for fluffies!

2 Likes