the micro baby page 19 (by Ms_Random)

days went on and bubblegum was getting closer to her due date, the breeder was getting a bit annoyed. with bubblegum change of hormones, she whining about having her “babbeh” being taking away. the breeder been milking him more just to let her have him longer. not to have her overstressed. he hopes at once she get birth she’ll slowly forever about the shit bag so he can put this to rest.

part 20 here
part 19 here
part 1 here

(and I’m back, my hand is doing better. I’ve been stretching it ever so often, still hurts but way less, I can move it around without pain)

54 Likes

No inner monologue for the micro this time?

2 Likes

. . . . and i forgot something dang it

5 Likes

I’m loving how his entire existence is just endlessly swapping between one torture after another.

6 Likes

Glad your hand is better.

3 Likes

Once again I think the dude is under-thinking just how attached mares get to their kids, sure it’s possible that Bubblegum will get distracted by her new chirpy-kids, but since her “special forever baby” hasn’t outgrown her yet, she’ll still hold onto him as part of her new litter

9 Likes

The mundanity of holding the micro up with little more than a strip of scotch tape will never not be funny to me

9 Likes

Has the breeder ever just tried slapping a bitch and seeing if that changes anything

2 Likes

Lover have micro berry is regressing back to a baby since his leg was removed , now hes just the same
No like milk an hate you over and over, let the annoying micro die

4 Likes

he can’t bring himself to hurt bubblegum for that. he get a bit soft hearted for his first, yes bubblegum like a micro. but to him, it his first normal fluffy he raised.

4 Likes

I’m here for the long con. Let the micro asshole live the rest of his life this way.

3 Likes

nu wan ickie wawa

Eh why bother

1 Like