the micro baby page 18 (by Ms_Random)

the breeder quickly set up everything the book told him to get, even getting his hands on some baby toys for the baby. he finds joy at Bubblegum, showing signs of “babbehs” to come. he told Lemon Grass to not try mating with Bubblegum and that if he needed release to tell him so he could get him something to help him. at night bubblegum slept in her new nest with lemon nearby. that morning. he found Bubblegum letting the shit bag nurse off her.

part 19 here
part 17 here
part 1 here

(I got Carpal tunnel and had to stop doing this, finally my dom wrist not hurting as bad as it was, not sure when I be good enough to make the next page )

58 Likes

Lemongrass is gonna fuck Lil Shit isn’t he? Or at at least have the option to presented to him

Take as long a break as you need to for your wrist, you health comes before a bunch of cartoon pig-horses

16 Likes

Yep i agree, wrist health is more important…no matter how satisfying it is giving those things deserving karma.

8 Likes

rest well we’ll be here when you are better

5 Likes

So does berry realize its milk now? Since he’s getting it from an actual mare’s teat now? Or is he still confused about it?

3 Likes

I’d love to see that “baby” start to feel a little gratitude and comfort finally… just to have it ripped away.

Sure, it is blinded and mute and can’t move, but that means it should love the warmth and care even more.

I think they stated in a previous comic that fluffies naturally develop a change in taste that makes milk and formula taste bad once they can eat solids. Actually a solid idea to stop milkie thieves.

1 Like

Right, but the wording in the comic implied the fluffy didn’t realize it was milk, he seemed to think it was something else (possibly because he remembers milk tasting good when he was a baby).

2 Likes

nah the powder milk and normal milk taste different, but still taste gross to adults