the micro baby page 17 (by Ms_Random)

the breeder return the shit bag to bubblegum, who gladly cared for him, he let her settle with him while he went to study. he gotten a book from a old friend of his. so far he skip passed the pages about finding a perfect breeding pair. he came to the next page and smiled, at the next step he must take

part 18 here
part 16 here
part 1 here

49 Likes

Now that’s something I hadn’t considered, ferals are so inclined to make an outside nest that it makes sense a domestic Fluffy would try to do likewise, even in the comfort of home.

I’d always had it that a comfortable bed would do but the confinement would offer security, especially for a frantic mare worrying about the outside world

9 Likes

But if the only thing you need to do is the same with the microfluffy, cutting off the legs and the male is not necessary, there are injections for reproduction and the female could become a milk sac for reproductive purposes.

1 Like

I know I say it every time, but Bubblegum is such a good and sweet lass! Berry really doesn’t deserve her mercy. I hope he can show her a bit of appreciation after his change of heart in the dark box!

And the nestie box looks lovely. My dog prefers a big cardboard box with high sides and old couch cushions wrapped in a duvet cover over all his other beds. Animals just like that cover from the sides. And deep cushions!

2 Likes