the micro baby page 16 (by Ms_Random)

this is the day-to-day life of the breeder and what he does to keep his micro business going. he makes up to 300 a week if he has a good day. he sells to pet shops in his town. or he is selling out in the park for cheek if there is some left over after going to the pet shops. this is where he sells to the family for cheap or where abusers come to buy from him.

part 17 here
part 16 here
part 1 here

49 Likes

There have been a number of universes in the Fluffy Multi-Verse that uses a mare’s innate love of foals (combined with general ignorance) to bypass any trauma from sexual assault. Not always the case but it’s something that comes up now and again.

Getting pregnant through artificial insemination is sure to fuck with their heads, Fluffies are notorious for their humping but to get babies from a painful injection without any humping involved, at that point a Fluffy’s brain isn’t going to make the connection and will likely start freaking out about what’s inside them.

Which I’m guessing is why Needle doesn’t have any legs.

14 Likes

I dont even think its a metal needle, its probably like those plastic medicine syringes you give to babies to feed them…not quite painful for micros but quite intrusive still.

6 Likes

Maybe her name should be Turkey Baster then.

9 Likes

nah at one is number 232

3 Likes

I love the aggressive industry, those fluffys are just merchandise for our benefit, they have no rights

4 Likes

heh they had one right, right to have babbehs, which if iffy at best