the micro baby page 2 [fixed] (by Ms_Random)

he plays a little lie to Bubblegum, telling her, she was gonna have babies but he found a hurt pregnant mare who needs him, asking her to wait just a little more. in that time, he kept his little Mirco alive waiting for him to heal. he also kept giving updates to Bubblegum who got in her head of being friends with the new mare and raises “babbehs” together. it hurt him a bit to break her heart but put it in her head that if she’s good she gets “babbehs” of her own. this was a test, if she fails she will get babbehs but she will be pillowed and muted for it. it was a good start when Bubblegum didn’t shit herself when she first saw the alicorn, but still, the same reaction he excepted. he has been keeping an eye on her and so far. she seems conflicted but hasn’t hurt the shit rat yet. this seems to be a good sign

(the milk is meant to be a replacement for normal fluffy babies, when a baby reaches a certain age, it starts to taste gross to them, making them not want it. it can work for food replacement for adults but they hate it)

part 3here
part 1 here

58 Likes

oh i’m so hyped to see this and see more! I love Bubblegum’s face in the third panel especially, that’s a relatable expression right there.

I really do feel bad for her having to look after this little shit and hating it the whole way. On one hand, seeing her succeed would be great! But seeing him survive that long…

Just a sucker for locked-in syndrome inflicted for torment. <3

6 Likes

A little more muted of a first encounter than I expected, but suitably uncomfortable for them both

4 Likes

So cute. Im praying for the micro’s downfall

1 Like

Im praying she succeeds cuz iirc in ch1 its stated this is a test of Alicorn Training her aka making sure she loves all foals. The micro tho, i hope karma ends him after the test or he becomes an enf tool for other micros afterwards.

i forgot to make the sounds for him. not gonna fix it tho.

Just throw the mare out.

Not a proper punishment. If he’s paralyzed he wouldn’t feel it anyway.

the breeder bought her young and cheap just to be a good breeder, all he has to do is train her a little

1 Like

Aha yes but it doesnt end there…he could still end up eating poop or give mouth enfs and lick cleans.

i love the concept of micros being given to regular fluffys and told they are babies. the micros get agitated from being treated like babies (especially if they are stopped from communicating) and the mother gets increasingly distress at their strange behaviour and sad that they arent growing up.

[small criticism, the writing is still hard to read, even more so than part 1. for best readability, you want high contrast between text and background colours, so black on white or white on black are best. that doesnt mean you cant have coloured backgrounds, just putting the text in a box or speech bubble thats white, or using text with black or white outlines will help make it readable. its a cool idea for a series, id hate for it to lose views because its hard to read]

1 Like

i see will work on it then but which one is hard to read, the mare or the mircos?

Why can’t the micro speak?

as i explained, before, the breeder damaged his voice box.

both actually. the black text is okay but the pink and red text are more difficult

1 Like