the micro baby page 1 [fixed] (by Ms_Random)

a male breeder has been annoyed over his prize Mirco stallion for breeding without his permission. As he was about to kill the shit; he was done with giving him chances. his newest mare whom he bought cheap as a young foal, was asking him for babies again. The problem is she wasn’t Alicorn train yet. that when an idea hit him

part 2 here

63 Likes

Minor criticism, the writing is a little hard to read, especially the blue on light backgrounds.

Other than that I’m intrigued to see where this goes, my theory is Lil Lothario is going to get kicked around a few times out of the mare’s fear before she slowly accepts him as a good babbeh. All the while he’s driven mad by thoughts of fucking the big mare like a simp playing Resident Evil Village for the first time.

21 Likes

What is that in his back on the last panel? It looks like a candle …?

I agree with BFM that the bright colors are hard to see, especially the human’s baby blue. I had to zoom in to read what was in the third panel at all. Maybe a darker outline could help with legibility?

5 Likes

I think it’s a nail, maybe to hold him in place, maybe just to paralyse him.

Micro Alicorn Jizz might be good money someday but you don’t need him to move to get it.

Incidentally, Micro Alicorn Jizz is now the name of my new college band.

10 Likes

I really like the color scheme of the one in the 4th panel. That is really cute and eyecatching.

2 Likes

Like someone else said, I can’t even read half the text.

1 Like

Deserve should probably be written as desewbe, took me a second to not read it as deceive.

I wonder what the ending will be like. Probably the mummah trying hard not to kill an alicorn but then it, also failing to control its urges rapes a sibling foal and that causes the mare to stomp him to death. Then daddy pillows her for being a bad baby killer.

Really shouldnt give the little rapist a second chance. Well it appears he was already on his second chance, so third/twentieth chance?

1 Like

it a sewing needle, the same one used to stitch his eyes shut

2 Likes

Bubblegum has such a beautiful colour scheme! She deserves to have a nice baby to look after, this is so nice for her! Now all this horrid little stallion has to do is not fuck up.

: )

What app are you using for the text?

It’s always a great idea to give the text a border, that helps a lot when reading. Also if you don’t wanna do speech bubbles you can " color code" the text with the colour of the fluffy speaking

But he will be driven mad cuz of the fact he seems paralysed from tge waist down and blind and kinda mute… that and no bowel control.

heheheh paint i use the basic paint at come with all PCs for my art, tho I’m sure I could work some back outline for them. I’ll keep this in mind for next page

the perfect baby then

1 Like

What comic is this from?

Do you have either word or excel? You can insert word art on top of images that way.

This And This

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

How did he get muted without stitching his mouth shut?

have Word and didn’t know I could use it that way . . .

damage the voice box and remove all the teeth

1 Like