the micro baby page 14 (by Ms_Random)

the breeder knew he mess up, so he decided to put up a lie for bubblegum and then let them breed together. he then spend the rest of the time cleaning the shit bag, he had to make sure not even a micro (heh) of the food gel on him. he was gonna wrap the leg but stop annoyed at the lost of recourses.

part 15 here
part 13 here
part 1 here

58 Likes

I really hope when she has her foals she suddenly stops caring about her ‘baby’ and lets it slowly starve, unloved and unattended.

Y’know, like a good mother.

12 Likes

i’ll keep this in mind, but he still has one use. and the breeder need just at from him.

5 Likes

True, I just like the idea of the baby realising it’s ‘mama’ was it’s lifeline, it’s ONLY way of surviving, and now that she has other foals, he’s being ignored and forgotten about… and how he actually maybe MISSES her now.

6 Likes

That face Bubblegum made in the first panel is worth losing a leg over itself :shrug:

5 Likes

i kept chucking everytime i saw it.

3 Likes

One of turbines selfish choices is like this and is a personal favorite

1 Like

“Kid’s fine, let’s hump.”

Fluffies and their priorities change every five cocking minutes

8 Likes

i hope this backfires on the owner and she loves the micro fluffy and gets so worried that its not growing right, and feeding it breast milk and everything, so the owner cant off it or milk it without her getting frantic

3 Likes

eheheheehe ahahahah AHAHAHAA.

1 Like

I kinda want Bubblegum to suffer the most here somehow. Just for a fuck you to her.