The Pack- (21) Week 11. A special footage post by George and Kal.-

(Mini note- Hey, Dave? Can you dump this on your new site without running it by Shadow first or linking her? I’m gonna talk to her later, but this was a thing that popped up and I didn’t…I’ll talk to her later. One in a million opportunity.)

Small, rubber matted “saferoom” with litterbox, dust bowl, and an empty toybox. A skinny ginger man half drags a nearly knee high alicorn into the room by her tangled silver mane, ignoring her protests and the muck covered state of her back half. A scruffy, dark haired teenager is holding the door for him, looking uncertain. “Why Auwowa in wittw woom?” the fluffy wailed as the man shoved her further out of the way with his foot. “Mista Geowge, Auwowa wan see bwudda! Wan gu tu pwaywoom…pwease? Mista Geowge, Shado’ am meanie mummah an’ put Auwowa in sowwybox wit nu wittabox su Auwowa aww coba’d wit bad poopies, nu smeww pwetty! Bewwy fluff am scwatchies itchies huwties! Wan bwudda Gwowy!”

“You sure Miss Shadow’s gonna be cool with this? I think she’s been making some pretty particular plans for all four of-” The highschooler asked, staring between the room and the cameras.

George flicked a hand at the teenager dismissively, pushing the fluffy pawing at his boots away with the same disgusted look one would turn on a rat crawling out of a toilet. Aurora slid over the rubber floor with a small ‘oof’, staring up at the man indignantly as her wings flared. “If she freaks, it’ll be on me and Kal, Randy. You’re in the clear, okay? It’s like a really late birthday surprise- or an exceptionally early one, I guess. And unlike Kal’s original plan for this, it’s reversible if she can’t make it work.”

With a sullen, not quite dismissive wing flick of her own, the near grown demonfluff slunk off to the litterbox in the corner, taking advantage of its existence before burying herself in the deep bowl of volcanic dust and preening as frantically as she could. “Auwowa nu wike dis. Nu wike bewwy itchies, nu wike icky nu- pwetty taiw poopies.Wan Gwowy hewp pween fwuff an’ wingies. Nu can weach wight.”

“I suppose. Not sure she’s gonna be thrilled about the other part of this either, Mr. Dalton. But what do I know? I’m just a part-timer, and you guys are the bosses.” Randy shrugged, checking his phone as he lounged further against the wall. “Just saying, Boss lady had pretty specific records about all the shit she has planned, and she watches those fucking security cameras like a hawk.”

“Which is why we’re doing this now, while she has the other two useful shits out in the yard for this week’s feeding footage,” the heavily bearded mountain of a man remarked quietly as he exited the next room. “Worst case, I dump the camera feed in a glitch and claim they pulled shit. He finished up with the one green mare, working on that pink one before I give him the other green brood bitch. Tucked all their foals in with the red mare Shadow has playing foster mom, she seemed thrilled beyond measure to have more “babbehs”. I already left more lactation boosting supplements from the Lab in the kennel fridge in case we have trouble getting them back. ”

“Still can’t believe your Uncle’s shelter got that as a surrender.…” George snorted, momentarily paused by Aurora’s reappearance at his feet. She had remedied the worst of the filth, still stained and dingy but no longer quite as shit covered, her wings still tattered at the edges but less ruffled. She had even managed to clear some of the matting to her tail and the ends of her mane. “What do you want now?”

“Auwowa wan bwudda, Mista Geowge! Bwudda Gwowy hewp Auwowa pween mane, and wingies, an’ aww da fwuff Auwowa nu weach. Dusties hewp wots, bu’ stiww hab itchies an’ nu pwetties!” Her tone was only a fraction away from demand, and George’s scowl deepened. “An wan gu sweepies in Auwowa pwetty nestie, an’ watch Mawshmawwow ‘Ventuwes, an Babbehs fwom bes’ comf’ Teebee beddies, An’ an’… An hab nu ucky-kibble nummies! Auwowa hab tummy achies an’ stiww hungwy! Nee’ mowe nummies, fwuffy nummies ow mincie meaties!” Every word out of her fanged mouth continued the trend and raised his eyebrows further.

“Oh, you little fucking…” She stamped indignantly at his language, and his hand fisted. “It’s Aurora, right? Aurora, do you have any idea why you’ve spent the last few days in that little cage? In a ‘Sorry-box’” he asked, rubbing at his temples as Randy and Kal snickered.

“Shado’ was dummeh an’ nu wisten tu Auwowa wen Auwowa teww Shado’ wat habben, an’ den am weawy stupi’ an’ wistened tu dummeh, nu pwetty bwudda Wook an’ da meanie meanie stupi’ camwa tingies. Den Shado’ am stupi’ meanie an’ huwt Auwowa mane and put in wittw meta’ boxie, an’ say bad wowdies, an’ wet Wook be stupi’ meanie an’ nu huwt dummeh wunt sissy an’ sissy stupi’ nummie fwuffy toysie!” Aurora explained with numerable hoofstamps for emphasis. “Mista Geowge ma’ Shado’ nu be meanie tu Auwowa nu mowe? Auwowa pwincess an’ nu shou’ be in sowwybox!”

“Fuck, you really think she’s being mean? You stupid little bitch,” George laughed, shoving her back with his foot again. “Shadow is the only fucking reason you aren’t dead, and you’re whining because you finally pissed her off enough to make her swear and put you somewhere you can’t cause trouble?”

“Shadow also hasn’t tossed that packet you printed out for her, George,” Kal laughed, nothing of his smile reaching his eyes as he stared down at the pouting fluffy. “I’ll go get the pink brat tucked back into her cage and get our little buddy prepped for his next dates.” He held up a vial with a white printed label, grinning.

“You gonna take that muzzle off him before you bring him in here?” Randy asked, peering around the windowed door at the other room. “And I’m with George, how the hell did something like that end up at the Moore Shelter?”

“Took a chunk out of his last several breeding partners, killed a significant number of his own foals, and finally did his absolute utmost to bite and otherwise take out his owner’s shins. They dropped him off with a request to drop him in the incinerator alive or otherwise find the most horrible way to kill him possible. Uncle Thomas thought they might have been exaggerating, but… They’re from a couple states over originally, where culling your own is frowned on without licenses and paperwork, he said.” Kal shrugged, glancing back through the other window himself. “And yeah, he’s gonna lose the muzzle between that room and this room, even the odds a little.”

“Oh, think we’ll even the odds a little more than that,” George snorted, pulling a hand out of his pocket with a different trio of bottles in it. “Katy swiped me something from the Lab last time she was in,” he announced with a fond, slightly dopy smile. “Trade for the footage of this and a trip to the movies.”

“What finally clued you in?” Kal asked, a fair amount of surprise in his voice. “Unless Katy just gave up on dropping hints more pointed than a d4 around your oblivious ass?”

“Uh. It was a combination of things, in the end. I’ll tell you later. In the meantime, I have the means to make this very interesting.” He tossed the largest of the bottles- more a vial, really, at Kal, pulling a sealed syringe out of a different pocket. “That goes to our temporary guest. It should dissipate out of his system- or at least not cause any issues if he’s consumed, but it will increase the chances this takes even more than what you have. This one, for much the same reason, goes to our princess here now, so it has a little bit to kick in, and the last one gets injected right before he goes in with her. As you said, even the odds a little bit.” George grinned at the others, as their own smiles widened.

“Nu wan pokies! ‘Ou nu Miss Katy, Mista Geowge!” Aurora snapped, the indignance of her tone rising shrilly as he pinned her down with the toe of his boot. He paid absolutely no attention to her protests or thrashing, dodging a flailing wing as he jabbed the syringe between her shoulders. “Nu! Nu pokies! Gun teww Shado’ an’ Miss Katy!”

“Yeah, see how that works out for you, didn’t you already say Shadow was being a ‘meanie’?” he laughed, lifting his boot off her ribcage and toeing her back out of pawing reach of his pants. “Have fun with this, bitch.”

“I’m still not sure that our resident queen of the fluffies isn’t going to decide ‘off with all our heads’ over this,” Randy pointed out again, lip lifting in disgust as the yellow fluffy tried going to him instead, her wings tucked messily back as she leaned into his shins like a cat. “Uck. New fucking jeans, too. Anyway, I mean he’s spectacular, but he was dumped off on Jake’s dad for a reason, like you just said. This brat is bad enough, do you really want to risk adding in more aggression?”

“Wandy! Wandy wandy wandy! Auwowa wan gu pwaywoom! Pwease?” She sat back on her haunches, clearly trying her best imitation of puppy eyes. “Auwowa nee’ wook afta Pack. Nu can be Auwowa Pack wit nu Auwowa! Nee’ fwuffpiwe an’ pweenies, an’” She shook herself suddenly, wings flaring. “Auwowa…Auwowa feww funnies.” Her still stained tail lifted, and her lean into Randy’s leg became far more intent, if slightly less coordinated. “Wan…nu knuw wat wan. Bewwy huwties? Nu wan. Nu wike. Wat habben tu Auwowa?”

George shrugged, and Randy took a step back as Aurora’s voice went even whinier, her attempts to get his attention or pity escalating. “Kal, go get her new friend, we’ll finish getting her doped up. Hold her down again, Randy.”

Randy made an attempt at the same casual, practiced move that had pinned Aurora under George’s boot, cursing as she reared, wings slapping out at him. “Fucking little- that actually hurt!” His sneaker impacted the edge of her wing instead, making her yelp and scramble back. “What the fuck did Uncle Bill put in these little shits?” He grabbed at the wing the next time it flailed at him, twisting it back as he kicked her legs out from underneath her and pinned her hard, ignoring the yelps and whines.

“How did you think they were taking out the other shitrats so easily? Count yourself luck that Kal and Dave vetoed Bill’s original plan. He was going to make them about twice as big and base their wing strength off geese and swans. The bruises these can deal out are bad enough, but if you’ve ever pissed off a goose…” George pushed past, jamming the other needle under the wing before he picked the fluffy up by her wings and tossed her to the other side of the padded room. “Lesson of the day. Mind the hooves and the wings, their horns are sharper as well.”

Aurora dragged herself up, about to start in on another round of complaints, demands or struggles, then swayed, wings drooping and head lowered. “Auwowa… Feew… su sickies. Wan Shado’ pwease, wan… Wan nu feew sickies…”

George pulled Randy back to his feet, backing out of the doorway as Kal stepped forward. The fluffy he held by his scruff at arm’s reach was nearly as tall and lanky as Aurora was, most of his fluff a dazzling white that contrasted with his blue streaked mane and tail. Everywhere except along his belly where lines of matting and filth marred the image of a perfect Shining Armor almost as well as the heavy basket muzzle he wore did. Without releasing his grip on the scruff, Kal unbuckled the muzzle, ignoring the flailing legs before he dropped the stallion in with the demonfluff. “Here you go, the perfect friend for our own bitch of a princess.”

“Auwowa pwincess, wa… Shin’ Awmo?” Aurora mumbled, stumbling over to the other fluffy as the humans shut the door after themselves. “Fwom pwetty poni sho?”

“Fwuffy am Pwincie, nu knuw wat shin’ awmo am.” The stallion declared, tossing his somewhat tangled mane, striding forward to examine the alicorn. “Pwincie hab pwettier, bu’ wiww du,” he decided as he circled her, panting a hoof on her rump as he shoved his nose under her tail. “Dis mawe wiww du fin’”

Aurora lumbered forward, trying to tuck her tail back under her as she turned to face him. “Wat? Auwowa am pwincess! Nu…dewe aww nu pwettiew!” she retorted, shaking her head as if trying to clear it. “Wiww tawk wit pwincie, bu’ nu… nu am weady fo’… nu suwe if wan speciew fwiend now? Nu weady fo babbehs.” She curved slowly, dizzily around the white fluffy, trying to sniff along his side. “‘Ou… Pwincie nu am Pack? Nu am pack, su nummie fwuffy? How nummy fwuffy be pwincie?”

“‘Ou stupi’. Pwincie nu hab speciew fwiend. Aww mawes gib guud feews an’ speciew huggies, ow Pwincie gib owwies tiww gib,” the large former stud huffed, dodging her attempt to sidle up to him easily with her slowed, dizzy state. He returned behind her, taking a deep whiff of her back side before roughly planting his hooves between her wings again.

“Owwies! Nu! Auwowa hab wing huwties fwom meanie Wandy, an nu wan!” she protested, trying to kick back at him before he slammed a hoof down on her wrenched wing and grabbed her ear between his teeth. “Nu! Nu, no wan! Nu wike ‘ou nu mowe!”

“But Aurora, aren’t you a princess? We thought a prince would be perfect for you?” Came a laughing voice from the intercom. “Have fun, bitch.”

“Stupi’, dummeh mawe stawp stwuggwin’!” Princie snapped thru gritted teeth, shoving her down harder as she weakly tried to throw him off. “Dummeh mawe feew guud,” he hissed in a far more pleased tone, shifting the grip of his teeth to the fluff at the base of her mane instead.

The small room echoed with the steady, rising enfs, the increasingly miserable but less slurred protests of the young alicorn under him. “Guud feews!”

“Nu! Nununu! Auwowa nu wan! Nu wan Pwincie, nu wan speciew fweind.” The white fluffy on top of her relaxed as he finished, his grip on her neck slackening. “Nu wan dis! If Auwowa hab pwincie tu be pwincess, den… den nu wan! Nu wan be pwincess nu mowe!” With a shrill screech, she managed to shoulder herself upwards, beating her wings backwards, one of them far more efficiently than the other. Princie slumped back, and she drove both her hind hooves back into him.

“-Screee-! Speciew wumps hab wowstest huwties!” he howled, doubling over on himself before staring at the demonfluff like he had never seen anything like her. “Pwincie gib guud feews, why fwuffy huwt species wumps? Mawes nu gib fwuffy huwties! Fwuffy gib dummeh mawes huwties!” He scrambled back to his feet, lunging at the increasingly furious yellow fluffy. “Gib you wowse huwties, den ‘ou gib Pwincie mowe guud feews! Aww da guud feews!

She met his upreached hoof with her own heavier one, snarling at the sight of his still chemically stiffened dick, erect even as she slammed his leg back in a fractured mess. “Nu guud feews! Onwy guud feews hewe awe Auwowa huwtin’ ‘ou guud!” his other hoof started its downward swipe, and she met this one with bared fangs and a swift bite. The mouthful of flesh and fluff tore free with another scream from his throat, and she bounced back with a glancing snap to his shoulder that drew a streak of spreading red through his white fluff.

“Nu! Pwincie nu gets huwties!” he shrieked in disbelief, even as he struggled to keep his wounded shoulder from buckling as his broken foreleg had. In desperation, he lashed a hind hoof backwards as Aurora circled him. “Hah! Dummeh mawe nu can-”

His hoof slammed back precisely at her muzzle- which was open and waiting. Her teeth clamped down around the fluff covered fetlock as she yanked back. “Screee!”

Princie’s face hit the rubber mat as his legs finally buckled under him.

Aurora twisted, sinking her teeth deeper and pinning a hoof on his back as she wrenched the hoof free at the pastern. Blood spattered over her muzzle as she dropped the hoof, and she licked it clean with a snarl. The rest of the leg thrashed, still spraying blood as she lunged forward and grabbed him by the tail instead, ripping back. WIth that out of the way, she dodged the panicked flails of his last intact leg, pinning his small balls down to the floor instead. “Nu hab dese tu gib huwties guud feews nu mowe!” She drove her hoof into them until they burst, digging the edge of her hoof into his dick instead. “Nu mowe bad speciew wumps, an nu mowe bad nunu stick!”

Screeee- nu… Pwincie nee’ speciiw wumps! Nee’ nu nu stick, nee’ guud feews!” his increasingly frantic pleading broke into more screams as his dick slowly sliced away under the dull edge of a heavy hoof. “Pwease… fwuffy… fwuffy sowwy! Pwease!”

“Auwowa nu cawe!” she trotted forward, wheeling to slam both hind hooves into his side, kicking him over with the muffled cracks of splintering ribs. Her fangs ripped forward from the mangled mess of his genitals, and she buried her muzzle in his intestines, slowly chewing her way through them. “Eben betta dis way,” she muttered as his screams rose in pitch. “Tas’ mu betta wen hatchu.”

“Pwea…se, fwuf- fwuffy sowwy? Nu mowe… pwease…plwease stawp… fwuffy nu…nu wan die…-chirp-” Aurora was nearly purring as his screams broke back into feeble pleas, into shattered chirps and peeps. By the time he fell silent, she had buried her head nearly to the ears in his carcass, forelegs soaked red to her belly.

First Chapter- The Pack- because what we need is more fluffies bred to eat other fluffies. (1) by :Shadowfox
Previous Chapter -The Pack (20) Week 11 log, Sunday (Shadowfox)
Next Chapter- The Pack (22) Log notes, Week 11- calm before the storm(Shadowfox)

11 Likes

I really want Shadow to find out and fuck those two over. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like Aurora. But these idiots clearly are overstepping their boundaries by a mile

2 Likes

By several miles. And they are at least somewhat aware of that. At least when she finds the full level of what they pulled.

Summary

Also, George thinks he can keep this from her for a while because she doesn’t frequent the forums or sites the feeds go to, and Kal and Dave would put their butts in a sling with him if they told her.

Summary

He’s forgetting something.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure that Shadow won’t notice a fluffy screaming about her tummy babies non stop.

2 Likes

No where did I say either of them had really thought any of this through. But since plan A of Kal’s also involved pillowing Aurora while Shadow was distracted…

2 Likes

I can imagine a budget meeting a couple of months earlier where somebody realized things were getting more expensive than projected. Everybody was desperately searching for ways to save money until some genius got the idea that if the fluffies that matter are way more intelligent than regular fluffies, you can easily save a lot of money by hiring dumber people for the animal care staff.
If the fluffy isn’t dumb enough to drown in a water bowl, it doesn’t matter if the person refilling it puts more water in than he’s supposed to.
Unsurprisingly, most of the money saved by this idea was allocated to to a raise of a certain newly promoted person in management.

1 Like

honestly, I hope shadow will be mad but not punish them, cuz I really hate aurora lately. bit sad she didn’t get hurt

1 Like

Yeah the pack here are the idiots that are like ‘hey I don’t know jack about how these fluffy hybrids mature or anything about their reproductive health, also these aren’t mine! But I’ll have this stallion rape the bitch and assume all will be well since she’s, well, a bitch, and I sure won’t be in deep shit if she winds up sterile or dies as a result of the pregnancy. Because ABUSE!’. And the idiot that employs them.

The real punishment would be when the investors realize how much of their money is being wasted on ‘fun’ stuff like this and pull out. Would be a shame for the pack though, so hopefully they’ll just demand George’s head or something else appropriate >:D

1 Like

I kind of want to put a reminder. Dave got this idea, found Bill, and proceeded to staff his new venture entirely with his long- time abuser friends. And then his cousin Shadow, because of how badly George and Kal had fucked up by that point.
Glory, Rook, Aurora and Foxfire are batch attempt 10.

Summary

Although Dave also lured Shadow in by offering her a salaried position that started at about a third more than the minimum wage she was making- and then turning it into a live-in, permanently on call position with the same pay. She does theoretically have a stake in the profits when they get to that point, but, uh…

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I guess I didn’t remember that. That’s the problem with having so many good active stories at the same time. Not that I’m complaining.

1 Like