The Pack- Company email logs part 2 by: Shadowfox

Dave-
Behold, the footage you asked for. Even Foxfire took hers down- if only after extreme provocation. We’ll try the former ferals in the yard when the Pack stops being gorged into somnolence. Kind of fun watching them work themselves up out there anyway.
Shadow

Shadow-
Dearest, favorite cousin of mine. Remember when I asked if you were a hugboxer and you said yes?
Dave

Dave-
No, you asked if I was a hugboxer, liked looking after things, and hated my current job. And I told you two of three was good enough. It’s not like I’m one of your or George’s crowd. I’m not abusing them, don’t worry.
Shadow

Shadow-
Wasn’t talking about the way you’re treating the Pack. Even though the way you’re so perfectly encouraging them into fluffy murder and psuedo cannibalism is kinda sus, cuz.
Dave

Dave-
how is doing my job ‘sus’? This is what you’re paying me for. And the feeder fluffs have food, water, shelter, and room to run. By definition, they are not being abused.

Shadow.

Shadow
I wonder if there’s a paper in that. Low wage jobs and feral fluffies as a gateway drug. Jokes aside, Shad, you’ve done decently with them. The investors are going nuts over the footage. And there’s now a small trade in pay per view leaked copies. Enough to cover your wages and enough of the utilities we aren’t bleeding money on your end. Good job. Not enough to get you a raise, don’t ask.
Dave

Dave
I know better than to bother at this point. Next year, otoh… How bad is the money bleed on the lab side? Do I even want to know how far over budget Bill has managed to run?
Hey, lightbulb! What if you set up a website thing to run regular feed cams on subscription? only fans, but for your abuser forum types.
Shadow

Shadow-
Have I mentioned that you are my favorite cousin lately?
Kal thinks it would be feasible if you can keep filming. By the way, Bill managed to get two more viable litters implanted. The surrogates will be spending the last bit of the gestation at your facility. Since you’re already on site with enough baby monitors on hand and all. They’ll be there next week, one is due the week after that, the other a few days after. Figured you could handle the newborns and any complications. Katy is still on speed dial for you and has been looped in.
Dave

Dave
Can do, no real problem. Not with the part timers playing janitor service. I’ll try to get a corner of the girl’s kennel set for new brood mares. Introducing them in should be entertaining.
Shadow

Dave
We don’t want the pack having an instinctive reaction to other alicorn shaped things do, we? I have a solution for that socialization. It also incidentally fills a local commercial niche and could potentially cover the rest of the utilities here until we hit the first sale litters. And be pretty good PR. Local alicorn owner thought we looked like a new daycare. How does 50 bucks a week per alicorn, at least 2, to dump them in the playroom with fluff tv for a few hours a day? Already told him boarding won’t work.
There was a rumor going around about us being a fluffy mill. Thought the tour and such would be good PR to combat that and keep the activist and petitions off our back.
Shadow

Shadow
You’re the one babysitting the facility. If you think you can take it on for a while without upping Randy or Jake’s hours, go for it. Board them in the feeder runs if you think you can get away with it. You’re the only part of this project currently bringing in any money. Have I mentioned you are my favorite cousin?
You were still planning on letting them face down the former ferals Kal bought for us, right? Battle royale, murderfluff versus feral shitrat. I’ve already got people prepaying for copies of that footage when you get it done.
Dave

Dave
Actually, I’ll think it over some more before committing. I want to meet these surrogate mares I’m saddled with first, for one. Did Bill say anything about whether they are alicorn conditioned? I’m more than aware there are ways to deal with those issues, but if I need to basically hand raise two litters at once… That wouldn’t work for taking in extras no matter how little effort dumping them in the playroom would take. Hell, if the dams are throwing hissy fits about alicorns, I’m going to have my hands so full keeping them and the Pack in line… It’ll be good for the bottom line if I can pull it off, I know. Just want a realistic estimate of the shit I’ll be dealing with.
And ferals versus the Pack is scheduled for about an hour from now. Should have it ready by tonight. Speaking of, can you please come up with a better marketing name than ‘murderfluffs’, please? I know demonfluff isn’t any better, but we need something to advertise them as.
Shadow

Dave-
Went pretty well. Glory lost a couple feathers, Aurora needed a bit of healing gel. Foxfire is being Foxfire. Not sure if-
Look. In my honest opinion, Rook and Glory? Best to what you want. Foxfire might look more like what you wanted, but Bill’s already reported how many issues he had getting her type viable at all. He’s not sure she’s even still genetically compatible, and her size is an issue. The boys are pretty, they’re biddable, and they are vicious against ferals. Forget the dragon wing thestral look, forget claws. Aurora is reasonably viable for breeding stock as well, but…
She hasn’t done anything actionable, but every now and then I really don’t like her attitude. I know damn well she only calls me ‘mummah Shadow’ when she’s trying to get away with something. It’s fine, it really is. I’m giving her all the rope she needs to hang herself, and we’ll see.
Shadow

Base Story- The Pack- because what we need is more fluffies bred to eat other fluffies. (1) by :Shadowfox
Previous emails- The pack- Company email log. by: Shadowfox
Next email log- The Pack- Company email logs part 3 (Shadowfox)

4 Likes