The Path # 16 (by: FallenAngel)

path16

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

133 Likes

Oh how I do hope Pinkie & The Fat Kid can see the comfortable life they gave “the monster”, and know it’s because of them she’s safe and happy

21 Likes

Awwwww the heart strings they are plucked

6 Likes

Ah happy poophie baby is a good baby…

But Shirt question I thought poophie baby’s were all shades of brown, to pucke green and piss yellow not black?

6 Likes

From what I can tell “poopie” colours are just anything regarded as undesirable. Depending on head-canon this can include colours like black or grey as they can seem dull to a Fluffy.

Plus Pinkie is an idiot so there’s that

17 Likes

Huggie toy for babbeh!

6 Likes

I hope the lady realizes the smarty was a good egg and brings them to see their foal. He deserves that much.

12 Likes

I also hope the same. A good smarty is so hard to find.

4 Likes

Agree on that…

AND FEES THOSE BITCH MARE TO THE GARDEN

2 Likes

Daaaaw so cute.

2 Likes

Hey, the poop is a good sign, it means her organs are working just fine. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ya know I picture a voice like John Cleese coming out of edward when he says,”Awww look at her…reminds me of when you’re still a baby.”

1 Like

Ohhh thats a good one :grin::+1:

1 Like

Hope the little foal (the good one) grows to be a beautiful strong mare. And the fat shit falls and dies in a pile of shit…

2 Likes

….oh wait I just got that is what the smarty whispered to her earlier. Dat is one smart fucker.

4 Likes

I personally like the headcannon that what’s considered poopie colored babies is dependent upon the mother’s own taste so that what one considers bestest is another’s poopie.

1 Like

Well, this mummah had no taste - black with a star pattern, damn, I like.