The story of B. part 3/5 (Eded_ted)

The story of B.

Part 3/5

Humans are not the only threat, though. There are other things. Other creatures. B has learned to avoid all life he sees. Whenever he sees motion that he doesn’t recognize, he seeks shelter. And freezes. That tactic has saved B many times. Mostly from “birdie munstahs”, other times, from other “munstahs”. But that doesn’t always work. The “barkie munstahs” can find you. They smell B. But B knows this. He has seen from a distance how they follow their noses. And he has come up with a solution. Become something, that they don’t want to smell. Shit. It takes away dignity. But it is better that a painful death. Whenever B sees a dog, he rushes to the nearest pile of poo. And jumps in. It is not nice. It attracts flies. But it has to be done. B will do anything to survive. Unless he is close to another fluffy. A grown one. Then you are safe from the “munstah”. It will eat the bigger one. And let you live.
But the threat he is facing now will not be affected by these tricks.
B snaps back into reality. He is on the sidewalk.
From the corner of his vision he sees a dark silhouette. It is approaching. B is scared.
The dark figure stops at B’s spot. It looked down at B. The figure said “Well well well, what do we have here? a FLUFFY?”
B looked up. The man had a grin on his face.
The man continued: “Do you have any idea what happens to little fluffies like you here on the streets in this part of town?”
B had a peak at the man’s feet. His boots had blood on them. B knew where that blood was from. B looked back up and replied nothing.
The man raised his eyebrows and said: “Well, In case you don’t know, you are going to get stomped!”
B had a stare at the man’s eyes. B saw the thing the man was about to do to him in the man’s eyes. But B looked down, and said: “Ok.” The man did nothing. until he replied: “What.” B looked up again at the man. B said: “You are the one to make the decisions. I am just an insignificant fluffy. No matter what I do, I can’t escape you. My life is worhless to everyone, including you. And nobody will help me. So why should I even try to resist you? We both know the outcome.” The abuser stared at B. He seemed confused. After a few seconds, he looked away. Then, he swang his foot back, and it came towards B like from nowhere. The only thing B can hear is “Fu**ing stoopid shitrat.” B flew a couple feet, and stopped. The man walked away. B saw the man disappear into the horizon, as B laid there bleeding. B rose up. He was bleading from his jaw, and his left leg was in pain. But B was alive. He didn’t understand.

A couple hours pass. B is in an alleyway. In a spot that is safe. He is in pain. His leg hurts. He isn’t shure what to do. Usually the pain goes away. But this time, it stays for longer. He can hear his subconscious talking. The part of him that is hardwired into his brain, the thing that makes him a fluffy. “Wan huggies…” B whispers to himself. B turns around. Behind him is some trash. He walks towards it, and goes through it. There is something pointy. It hits b. It stings. B lets out a weep. “huuhuu…” he mumbles. He continues looking, though. He suppresses the pain. Soon, he finds something. It is a small piece of cloth. A yellow piece of soft fabric. He presses it against his chest, and squeezes it. B feels warm inside. B has never felt love. his mother never cared for him, and his brothers and sisters weren’t allowed to give him attention. B falls on his side. He fades into his own wonderland. A place of happiness. But this time, he brought something with him. B falls asleep. happy.

First

Next–>

21 Likes

Me espero ver si se le quebró la pierna o la pierda y mínimo tiene que sufrir con ella durante lo que le queda de Vida

1 Like

makes sense that an abuser would lose interest in a fluffy thats speaks like a human,i mean,without the childish screaming and stupidity of a fluffy the process is like 80% less fun
i would feel pretty bad about hurting a smart one too

6 Likes

Aww poor B :cry:

4 Likes

I KNOW right?

2 Likes

Or one could sell the freakish creature to scientists, a more sophisticated Abuser, wealthy & depraved fluffcollectors, & so on.
But for many of us mere shitrat stompers, it rather ruins things when they ask for it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

he just shattered this man’s whole reality

6 Likes