The Wall - Part 04 - The President - By Hornlarry (Booru ID 42614)

“Hahaha!” Laughed the president elect. “Take that you hugboxing bastards! I won! I won! I’m the motherfucking president!”

“You… certainly are sir,” said one of his staffers, not quite knowing where to look.

“That’s right… and don’t you forget it!” Quimby laughed, taking another sip of his margarita. “Can you believe it? Looks like America hates fluffies more than I even thought they did. That Snake Daddy character really brought it home for me. FLUFFY MEGAHERDS. That’s not something you hear about every day!”

Quimby’s staff shared his joy at having won the election, but weren’t quite sure how to deal with this new and drunken side of their boss.

“It certainly is not sir,” the staffer replied, “It sure was a stroke of luck, that megaherd, crossing into the US. And so close to Cleveland too. That must have brought up a lot of memories…”

“Yeah,” Quimby interjected, “A lot of memories, and just enough to swing it for me. I knew I could count on the fluffy fear and abuse vote.”

“Yes sir,” the staffer said, shifting uncomfortably, “Frankly sir, I’m surprised that they… after the…”

“After that fake sex tape?” interrupted Quimby, “Yeah, well, they didn’t get my face on that tape - because it wasn’t me. You know those kind of things are easy to fake nowadays right? Hell, they even had Elvis in a movie the other year. Anyone with a laptop and the right software can fake a video nowadays. You guys know I’d never fuck a fluffy right? Right?”

Quimby’s staff mumbled and shook their heads.

“So now, I’m president,” Quimby asked them, taking another swig from his cocktail, “How the fuck are we gonna build this damned wall?”

The marketing, or propaganda, depending on your point of view, had been magnificent. Quimby had read an old book on the Maginot line, a series of fortifications that the French had built on their border with Germany after World War One. It had had concrete bunkers, ditches, tank traps, iron girders and miles and miles of wall.

Quimby had added to this of course. He’d got the graphics guys to add in chain link fences, electric fences, a wide and deep ditch full of water (they had refused to add Piranhas, saying it was a step too far). Then he had asked for watchtowers with search lights, and guard dogs patrolling with the border guards. All in all, his team had calculated it would cost one-hundred and fourteen billion dollars, plus a hefty staffing and upkeep cost. Nearly as much as the southern border in fact. Even in 2032 dollars, that was a hell of a lot of money.

So, what the fuck could he do? He couldn’t renege on his promise. Flip-floppers were considered the lowest of the low. Worse than Mormons. He had considered building a fence instead, as that would be considerably cheaper, but those feral fluffy fucks would just find a way to dig underneath it, or chew through it, or make a mountain of shit alongside it so that they could climb over into America, even if they fell to their deaths on the other side. He just knew those fluffy bastards would climb over a mountain of their own dead friends to get into America, with all its nummies.

No, he needed a wall. And guard dogs. But fuck if it didn’t mess with his budget plans. Quimby had promised the world in order to crush the hugbox liberal candidate who wanted four more years of President Vermin Supreme’s fluffylover policies. America had voted to crush that soft bastard and everything he represented, and now Quimby knew he had to deliver. No, Quimby knew he had to make good on The Wall, but needed a way not to bankrupt the country in the meantime.

Finally, he settled on the combined strategy. Build a decent sized length of proper wall, between the most populated parts of the US and Canada, either side of Lake Erie, and have all the TV cameras focus on that part. Then, build fence, and arm militias along the sparsely populated parts of North Dakota and Montana. Hell, there was even talk of bringing a whole bunch of rednecks up with combine harvesters to thresh their way through the fluffy menace. That WOULD make good TV.

So Quimby would build his Maginot line. He’d have something to show off on TV, but it would only cost a billion or so. Meanwhile, all the militias and redneck crazy bastards would be given a license to kill Canadian ferals, and would just love to feel they were doing their duty. Quimby could argue that the rest of The Wall would be built in time, but that it was taking a little longer than anticipated. After all, he had promised to make the Canadians pay for it, and so far, those pointy headed bastards were refusing to return his calls.

Still, he’d build his wall.

Only problem with the Maginot line was, in World War II the Germans just went around it.

“Huu huu huu…” the fluffy wailed, “Fwuffy nu wike vroom munstahs…”

Quimby smiled at the poor beast. He didn’t care for fluffies at all, stupid damn shit factories that they were. But on the other hand, he didn’t really hate them either. This particular fluffy was a dirty mustard colour, just like that fluffy who saved that baby girl all those years ago. What was that fluffy’s name? Yellow? Yeah, that was it. Those unimaginative fucks. Who would have known that little girl would turn up after all those years. Please don’t hurt the fluffies Mr President! she’d been begging on Youtube. Fuck you little girl thought Quimby, I do what I want.

Quimby looked up at the cameras and smiled.

“My fellow Americans. Tonight, we lay the foundation for a Better America. Free from the fluffy menace. Building this wall will bring jobs to America. Building this wall will make us Great Again. Building this wall will keep the Feral Menace Out!”

The audience practically shat themselves with excitement. His staffers had bussed in his most insane and exuberant supporters, many of whom were screaming deliriously while chanting USA repeatedly. His secret service had had to ask that the militias leave their guns at home, but the crowd had insisted on bringing actual torches and pitchforks, along with a multitude of caged fluffies, held in the back of several trucks, which they intended to burn in a massive bonfire. It was as though his country had gone full retard.

“With this champagne, and this feral fluffy, I christen this wall - The Freedom Wall!” Quimby roared, before releasing the bottle of champagne, and terrified mustard coloured mare, to swing on a rope and impact with the eighteen foot high concrete monstrosity.

“Nuuu! Fwuffy nu wike… Eeeek!” The fluffy squealed as it crunched into the wall, covered in broken glass and frothing champagne. It didn’t even have time to screeeee.

“And now, let the party commence!” Quimby laughed with exhilaration.

His followers needed no more persuading. Beers were opened, flags were waved, and horns were honked on the pickups that had brought the crowd up to the Canadian border. Quimby made his way through the crowd, shaking hands and kissing babies. These were his people. Good people. Real Americans - not like those ugly hugboxing bastards. No one here believed he had fucked a fluffy. Or maybe they just didn’t care? Quimby shuddered at the thought, and decided to just relax and enjoy himself. Some crazy southerner offered him a jug of moonshine, which he gladly accepted. Quimby decided it was safe to get shit-faced drunk again.

Quimby hugged and kissed some of the more amorous women in the crowd. He wondered if he couldn’t take one or two of them back to his trailer later that evening. But for now, he just enjoyed his victory, and being with his people.

The time came to light the bonfires, which ignited with a roar of flames. Then, the crowds started to unload the trucks full of captive fluffies. With pitchforks.

“NUUU! NU HUWT FWUFFY! URK!”

“Nuuu! SCREEEEE!”

“Nuu! Nu wan buwny huwties! Fwuffy nu wan… SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“SCRRREEEEE! SCREEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!”

The screams of maimed, terrified and burning fluffies soon filled the air, mingling with the cheers and laughs of Quimby’s people. Quimby’s staffers informed him that they were burning over seven hundred of the feral shit-rats that evening. It was glorious.

And in the darkness of the abuser’s hearts, something ancient and evil began to stir…

Next story in the Jellyverse Saga

Link to Index of Hornlarry Stories

11 Likes

America went full retard decades ago around when Regan was elected

3 Likes

I dunno man. Theres footage on Youtube of Reagan and Bush Senior discussing illegal immigrants from Mexico, back in some primary in the 80s, and their discussion is so sane and civilised in comparison with the insanity we’ve seen in the last 5 years or so. Here it is, if you want to watch 2 minutes worth of it - Reagan and Bush senior seem like really sensible and compassionate people in comparison with today’s politicians.

I wrote this back in 2016, and at the start of the Wall there was absolutely no way in hell I thought he could actually win. But then a particularly unfit to govern person was elected, and I realised that to continue the satire, Quimby had to win

1 Like

Regan allowed the AIDS crisis to become a crisis, completely defunded all mental health services and is well know for stoking culture war issues over race and other “wedge” issues. His government was also pulling off Iran/Contra is is responsible for a massive amount of drugs flooding the intercity devastating the poor and minority population as well as funding right wing death squads all throughout the world (granted we’ve been doing that since the Soviet Union became a thing). He may have been decent to immigrants on paper but he was garbage to anyone who wasn’t his base. Regan was able to mostly keep the quiet part quiet but he absolutely laid down the foundation that led us to Trump (well Nixon laid the foundation but Regan is the keystone in the foundation)

2 Likes

Yeah I remember Iran Contra, although I was pretty young back then. I guess I don’t remember Republican presidents before Reagan for comparison. In general, it seems that the further away we get from WW2, the more we lose the post-war consensus and the kind of sanity that people get after living through such destruction and wanting to make sure that it never, ever, happens again. Unfortunately though, you get to a point where our grandparents and everyone else that lived through that war have all died, and suddenly people start electing nationalists and populists or straight up fascists again. Its all very crazy.

A lot of my abuse stories, in the Jellyverse at least, have fluffy abuse as a metaphor for human sadism and man’s inhumanity to man. I sometimes fear for the direction our real world is going in.

I hope you’re enjoying the story, and I think you’ll enjoy the last few parts.

1 Like

Few actually study history, if more did we would have seen this shit coming a mile off and maybe did something

2 Likes

They say those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it, and those who do study history are doomed to watch those that don’t study history repeat it.

At least in satire, no one actually dies

1 Like

On the one hand Quimby is everything wrong with American politics.
On the other hand I strongly approve of his pro-burning fluffies stance.

2 Likes

Except for about seven hundred fluffies in this story alone but anyway.

People who claim things were ‘saner’ back around WW2 are also forgetting it was America that was the world leader in the ‘eugenics’ movement that was at the root of the Nazi party’s racial purity ethos, and indeed they did not start murdering Jews until they were already quietly ‘euthanizing’ the disabled in the asylums. And Great Britain invented the concentration camp back during the Boer War in South Africa, herding the families of guerilla fighters into the camps and letting them die by the thousands of hunger and disease until the remaining resistance surrendered. Its only because there were far tighter reins on the press back then that anyone looked saner, these days everyone has a camera and recorder on hand and the internet can put anything in the spotlight.

ahem back to the fluffies- I never really thought about a northern wall simply because I never thought about fluffies being able to survive the wilds in Canada or even northern US states- both the winter weather and the fact there are actual for-real predators that would quickly find fluffies to be easy prey. You’d think Canada would be more wary of the US fluffies moving north in the warmer months- but in this universe I guess Canada stays more hugbox.

2 Likes

Fuck he won,I guess that gman got to do with that shit. :man_facepalming:

Now that last sentence got me worried if its something would wreak Quimby and those crazy abusers or it would cause worst disaster than what happen to the past incident on Cleveland.

No things were totally crazy all over in the 30s and 40s. It was an insane orgy of destruction and slaughter. You’re right about the British and American views on eugenics and concentration camps. What I said was that the post WW2 consensus appears to have been a bit more sane than the present world. But maybe I’ve just erased the Cold War from my memory because the 90s were relatively good

1 Like

Considering Canada gave them human rights in this world, I assume people are actively giving them aid and keeping them alive allowing them to spawn unabated then doing noting when the swarm starts moving. This feels less like the migrant caravan from Mexico and more closer to what Belarus is doing to Poland right now.

1 Like

Nah post war was straight into the Cold War and McCarthyism- I was more pointing out things have always been this way its just that we’re able to more easily get information to rip off the bandaid that most school-taught history and journalists would put over the worst of things.

Hornlarry-verse Canada isn’t deliberately allowing fluffies to migrate south to spur a crisis though, so Belarus situation isn’t quite the same. I’m guessing in fact that the hugboxers in Canada are now doing their best to get ferals away from the border before over-excited militia from the US start crossing over to hunt.

2 Likes

In the Jellyverse Canada has given fluffies animal rights, whereas the US has always considered them biotoys, but the previous President brought in a humane euthanasia law so is considered a hugboxer. It’s only some hugboxers like Claire and PETA who argue that fluffies should have human rights, although their reason for this is that fluffies have lots of the DNA that distinguishes humans from Chimpanzees.

1 Like

Cuban Pete has it right. Canadian hugboxers are not deliberately letting the fluffy herds in. The whole snake daddy operation was a false flag so that Quimby could win the election and it worked

1 Like