Trials and Tribulations Ch. 1 (by fluffysomething)

AN: This focuses on some of the characters from Babbehs, so I suggest reading that before this. Enjoy!

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you have a idea. You’re currently driving back home with your two very lethargic Bestest Sickie Friends. Since Angel’s foals ate her alive without knowing it, wouldn’t it be a good idea to see if they could eat other fluffies?

“Hello, everyone! Mummah’s back with her friends!” You wave at the foals, placing down both Bestest Sickie Friends as they stumble around.

“Mom-mee? Am that 'ou?” FV-0446 asks, pointing at the wall on the other side of the room.

“No, I’m over here. You’re seeing things, FV-0446. Now, mummah has to do some tests on you all. Stay here, okay?” You say, picking up FV-0446 and sitting it down before going back downstairs.

“Wike, we pway? Babbeh wub pway! Wub pway wif bwubbews an’ sissies!” One of the foals ask, doing a small dance as you pick it up and prepare a syringe.

“Yes, sort of like that.” You say, sticking the syringe into the foal’s leg and trying to ignore its screeching.

“Nuuuu! Nu wan pokie-huwties!” Another foal squeals, running away but not getting very far as it bumps into a wall.

“Who’s next?” You ask, holding up a new syringe and picking up another foal.

“Nu! Nu gib bestesh babbeh pokie-huwties, dummeh mummah!” The foal demands, puffing its cheeks and crying once you did it anyway.

“Oh, a bestest baby. Here, FV-7410 and FV-0446. You can have this one once the after-effects of your cryogenic sleep wear off.” You sigh, placing the so-called ‘bestesh babbeh’ in a small box in front of both Bestest Sickie Friends.

“Nu! Nuuuu! Nu wa-” You hear the ‘bestesh babbeh’ scream, suddenly muffled by what sounds like something pushing itself into its mouth.

“That was fast… For the rest of you, I’ll take a look at your eyes. You know, to make sure you don’t… ‘have sickies’.” You declare, still looking at the self-proclaimed ‘bestesh babbeh’ while you speak.

“Owange gu fiwst! Wub mummah!” One of the foals cheer, looking up at you as you look at its eyes carefully.

“Oh, God. I actually found one. Orange, will you please come with me?” You ask, motioning towards the stairs as Orange follows you.

“Yeh, mummah?” Orange asks, smiling at you.

“It looks like you have… ‘num-fluffy sickies’. Have you thought about eating your siblings or any other fluffies, even just a little bit?” You stare in Orange’s spiraled eyes, as it nods.

“Yeh! Wan num sissy Pinkie and odda sibwings! Am gud nummies!” Orange admits happily, as you stare at it horrified.

“Alright… I’ll send you back to the other room, but no eating your siblings. Got it?” You sigh, placing Orange down in the other room and walking off.

You only turned your back for a few seconds.

“Sissie, nuuu! Nu num Pinkie!” You hear one of the foals beg, as you run over and look at Pinkie being eaten, piece by piece.

“Orange, no! Get off her!” You shout, pulling Orange off along with another chunk of Pinkie.

“You’re getting the sorry-stick. As for the rest of you, your eyes don’t appear to have sickies. You can go play while I fix up Pinkie.” You continue, walking off and holding Orange and Pinkie in your hands, squeezing Orange just a bit tighter.

“Nuuu! Nu sowwy-stik! Wan fwuffy nummies! Gib tu Owange!” Orange whines as you bandage Pinkie up and grab her.

“Owange am sowwy… Jus wan fwuffy nummies…” Orange sobs, still trying to bite Pinkie as she waddles away.

“You know what? I’ll let you stay here. But, you have to help me with something very important.” You sigh, Orange looking up at you with hope glinting in her eyes.

“Weawwy? An’, Owange git fwuffy nummies? Wub mummah!” Orange squeals, still nibbling at Pinkie as she cries.

“Sure. I’ll get you all the fluffies you want, as long as you help mummah with this experiment.” You nod, taking Orange to the other room with FV-0446 and FV-7410.

As they look up at Orange and give you a collective ‘Can we?’ look, you start to take notes.

Day 1

5 Likes

Dr. Roseman: “Have you considered cannibalism?”

Orange: “Yes, but I didn’t plan on acting on my hunger until you mentioned it. THIS IS YOUR DOING, MOTHER!”

3 Likes

This woman works with apocalyptic biohazards.
Thank you, Hasbio!

3 Likes

“Don’t eat your siblings.”

“Ok, Fwuffy don nu num udda Fwuffies.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“Sowwy, Fwuffy hungwy.”

3 Likes