Trick or treat babbies - Art by Naughty Fox

Here is my submission to @iFluffybooru 's Halloween prompt Fluffies trick or treating! .

Also, I must say that this drawing has been inspered by this art Twic ow Tweat of @Pastry_Knight

Enjoy! :fox_face:

Finally, I would like to ask you what would you do if this happened to you? What would you do?

45 Likes

Is it a part of ifluffy’s contest?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Both to by honest

1 Like

Time to teach them why they ought to listen to mama.

3 Likes

Treats, but also wrap them in those glowstick necklaces for visibility (and remind them that the glowsticks are NOT FOR NUMMIES…)

3 Likes

The one in the middle and to the right get a single peppermint each, because the one on the right didn’t say trick or treat and the one in the middle didn’t put any effort into their costume. The one on the left however gets a full sized fluffy safe Candy bar and popcorn ball.

2 Likes

I’d give them treats but nothing like caramels or chocolate… some gummies and marshmallow twists. Then i give the left one an apple cuz he didn’t say trick or treat. Then give them slap-on high visibility bracelets on their legs for a lesson in safety.

3 Likes

Trick them to go into my house and cook them

1 Like

I’d give them a treat because a fluffy’s arsenal of tricks begins and ends with poop

2 Likes

I will give them some granola

1 Like

Good one!

8 Likes

Your left or their left? I’m asking for no special reason… :full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Healthy choice, I like It!

5 Likes

Bring mummah in, put the ghost in a wall like The Cask of Amontillado, put the center one in a deep pool where it can’t move without drowning from tipping over, and live-mummify the one on the right.

Drown in holy water, turn inside out and burn alive.

Fuck the mom right there good enough hey baby fuck lord here

The left of the POV aka ghost cosrume

Look like not all foals agree

2 Likes

Curse sorry bad phrasing, i was trying to give the ghost the apple cuz he didn’t say trick or treat… still the foal shouldnt complain, its a big apple XD