Vending Machine (By Labcoat)

Haven’t had alot of time to draw unfortunately.
Foal in a Can, I can’t help but think about them when ever I see a vending machine.

How much would you be willing to pay for one?
(Assuming there aren’t just dozens of ferals filling the alleys.)

118 Likes

<3

4 Likes

Ill burn the whole machine or blow it up just to kill them

3 Likes

That is a different use for the foals-for-food machines?

2 Likes

Fantastic

2 Likes

That sounds like an interesting premise for a text story tbh
Also I’d buy one for 3 dollars. Even in the scenario if i have a mare and would give her a foal to test her or cuz she cant have her own physically.

6 Likes

I’ve always thought that would be a popular use for these things.

“You can only have one babbeh, choose wisely.”

Or if the dispensed foal in a can is random: “Alright, you can have one baby, but you have to love it no matter what it is.”

6 Likes

I really love the mechanics of the can. It’s very well-considered. Honestly, the packaging is probably more valuable than the fluffy in it given how fast they breed.

Like others have said, I’d like to pay as little as possible.

Realistically, these would probably go for 15$-25$ given production and service costs.

6 Likes

With the fluffy being likely the cheapest part

5 Likes

i love the way you draw fluffies, esp with the sad ears

3 Likes

Love your work so so so much. The big, round, friendly muzzles and the pathetic little ears, they’re just so expressive! Every upload is a treat.

2 Likes

Its like buying bottled water. The bottle itself costs way more to produce than it does to actually collect and purify the water that ends up inside of it.

2 Likes

oh look, a brown foal in a can, and for free!!!

1 Like

Trash it? I paid $3 for the damn thing. Paint the glass black so when it opens its eyes, the first thing it knows is darkness. Once it outgrows its can, wait until it’s asleep to take it out and transition it to a larger carrier – also painted black. This is the Bane test. Will the fluffy become stronger in the darkness, molded by it, or will it lose its mind?

2 Likes

C’mon, at least take him bowling. He’s the pin, and that cricket bat is the ball.

1 Like

This needs to be a story. Maybe see what happens if you keep entire generations in the dark.

I also need to see a Bane fluffy.

3 Likes

I’d read this.

1 Like

I think I’d shell out $5 for the novelty and convenience

2 Likes

Zero, i have a discount technique
IMG_6989

2 Likes

If Fwuffy puww dat off, wouwd yu gu foweba sweepies?

It wouwd be dah biggest huwties

Yu am big fwuff!

fow yu

1 Like