Wanna Art Trade? (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

art trade idea

So! Like many others, I’m sometimes tempted to open up some requests. But I’ve seen what happens when someone does - an incredible flood of fluffy OCs, too many for one person to draw. With how slow I am on fluffy content overall these days, that would probably kill me altogether.

I’ve also recently updated my own OC page to include named but minor recurring fluffies. So I thought… How about art trades?

If you pick someone from my OC page and draw them, I’ll draw you something in return! If you want a specific OC or anything in return just say so, otherwise I’ll pick one from your gallery.

(No hardcore gore/nsfw of course, I doubt I need to say that but never hurts to make sure.)

34 Likes

I’ll take Wawa and Snowcone and draw fluffy violence with them!

5 Likes

Honestly, that’s in-character for them so I look forward to seeing what you make!

4 Likes

I wanna draw crazystein! I believe Emma and Colt are my most hug box characters if you’d like to draw them!

3 Likes

Request jones and Dr Crazystein.

I can only Imagine Jone’s struggling to advertise Dr crazystein’s work.

Might have to get back on you on which fluffies I’d like drawn in return because I don’t have an sfw versions of them lol.

3 Likes

Oh that sounds awesome, haha. As for SFW versions… I’m sure I can make a SFW version of a NSFW character, if necessary!

Sounds good to me! Colt is one of those big lovey dumbasses and those are always adorable.

2 Likes

Colt is just a sweet lil himbo :3

Alrighty if it doesn’t bother you then, Samuel or Sammy.

1 Like

Could we do an art trade? I’ll choose one of your cuties and you could draw Kit?

2 Likes

Of course! No need to ask, really - I’m trading with anyone and everyone! If someone makes me an image, I’ll make them an image in return!

2 Likes

I love these things!

I will take Dr.crazystein!

My personal favorite from all of my characters is Speedy , but you can draw anyone you like!

ohh!! if youre still doing these i’d love to draw your Puffy Punkers! as for my characters you can pick whichever you want!

Yes I am, and that sounds great! I look forward to seeing what you both make!

2 Likes