What Would You Do? #2 (RoseTea)

I wanted to post this sooner, but never got the chance to. So enjoy this little scenario, hugbox, abuse, neutral, sad, weird, idc. I’d love to hear what you guys would do!

The first half of this is mostly just needless background, I won’t judge you for skipping it lol.

You’re at a fluffy fair, the results for the “Best Mare” are in, all the best looking designer mares are lined up in a row, some are pure white, some have humongous wings, some have sheep like wool/fluff on their bodies. Just very gorgeous mares all around.

A tall man walks to the center stage, then announces the winners.

3rd place, oddly enough, a standard earthy fluffy. What’s truly bizarre about it, is her mane are a light brown, and she has a dirty green coat. Her eyes and hooves were a brilliant silver color however. Upon hearing the result, you hear the people around you quietly suggesting the mares breeder slept with a judge to even get a medal.

2nd place, a golden colored Pegasus, fur almost looks metallic under the sun. Her wings go from bright gold, and fade to a scarlet red right at the tips, her wings are almost 5x the size of a normal fluffys.

And 1st place, a fluffy that wins every. single. year. A black alicorn with a rainbow mane/tail. She’s won every fair for 4 years straight. Her breeder hardly even has to try at this point. Seems like they expect the gold medal upon entering the fair.

After the fair is over, you head home. You could hear the victors celebrating, some owners consoling their fluffies, and others angrily yelling at their mares for losing. You end up heading home a half hour later.

You start walking home, sun is halfway over the horizon now, stars starting to come out, just a beautiful night. However… just before you reach your property line, you hear the soft begging of a small voice.

“Huu huu huu… excuse fwuffy nice hooman, can 'ou hewp?”

You look down the road a bit, and see… a fluffy standing on one leg?

You step closer to them, and see a mare, a designer mare specifically, a few feet ahead of her, is a paper, congratulating the owner for getting “7th place” at the fair. It seems the fluffys name is “Lady Luu”

“Pwease! Hewp Wady!”

The closer you look, the more you realize, she’s been wrapped up in barbed wire all but one leg hoisted into the air a few inches. Lady Luu has been here for a while it seems, considering the small gashes on her body seem to be drying slightly. Seems like she’s given up on moving.

Her voice is extra soft, as a wire nail is directly under her chin, forcing her to keep from yelling too loud.

The gashes aren’t too bad… And she is a gorgeous fluffy, designer fluffy even. Her small tits show she hasn’t even been bred yet.

What do you do?

21 Likes

I release the adorable vermin.

8 Likes

Like the softheaded hugboxer I am i’d release the fluffy.
Possibly introduce her to Rambo my kitsune fluffy.

7 Likes

Keep walking

6 Likes

Release her and rush her to a vet to address any wounds. Definitely won’t be getting in touch with the previous owner, don’t want her have to endure anymore abuse for “coming in 7th”.

8 Likes

Go to the car and get the tin snips and gloves for the wire. Carefully remover her from the wire and patch her up. Ask questions. Tranfer ownership. Quarantine her until she’s proven good. Discipline her if she’s not. Train her to win by charm and grace.

12 Likes

Ask her what happened.

I want the full story before I get her out, it might be a shitty owner, it might be a shitty pet, either way she stays there until I find out what’s going on

9 Likes

Same here. The answer will really affect what I do, how much effort I put in, etc.

5 Likes

Get her free, patch her up and adopt her. Seems pretty obvious she was strung up there for doing badly in the competition, but I’d ask her what happened anyway mainly to let her get it out of her system.

6 Likes

A swift kick in the ribs and move on.

4 Likes

In spect the fluffy, see if it’s valuable.

3 Likes

Ask her if she’s sure she wants help, because it looks like she might not get to be a walkie runny fluffy again and will have to be happy being a no weggie mummah for pwetty babbehs. If she still agrees, I get the shears and isopropyl alcohol and begin her transition out of the pageant life.

4 Likes

The owner clearly took care in causing it misery, and spite is one of the greatest pleasures in life.

Document its state as having been intentionally abandoned on public property. Then take it home.

A seventh place winner is still more than you had at the start of the day, and makes for a decent conversation starter.
Maybe breed her with a friend’s and let them have the Foals once they are old enough she loses interest in them, in exchange for a favor. Or not. Its really all about ruining someone else’s fun and getting free shit while you’re at it after all.

5 Likes

Id save her and carry her around looking for the owner. If I find them I would smack them and if not I would take her home where she would be treated well.

2 Likes

Tug

Tug until she comes apart <3

5 Likes

Probably cut the wire wrong causing the fluffy to injure/kill themselves worse and then be sad at my own ineptitude. :frowning:

8 Likes

Hmm. It’s so close to my home, and those who know me, I would have easily accepted the mare free of charge. But, since this is post competition and I presume an owner who has given up on the mare, I gladly free the mare and take her inside to recover. After a few months, I will take her out of the current competition area, and set up for her to win a few medals before retiring her and letting her have a small herd of her own.

3 Likes

This is my favorite answer.

3 Likes

Help the fluffy and call the fluffy fair board and report on what happened to entry number 7. In a fluffy competition I don’t think they would take kindly to abusers. Hopefully you won’t see number 7 next year.

3 Likes

Help and take home but … tell her shes may lose her legs cause of that happen

1 Like