Where's baby? - Part 2 Original story "Where's the baby?" written by Virgil (skettiswipuh) --- translated by Larur --- Adaptation and Art: Inshi

English version, Part 2

Versión en español, Parte 2

Part 3 / Parte 3

The english text version of this story can be found Here
First part ENG/ESP Here

146 Likes

I knew I was taking entirely too long to get around to translating this

Well done @innshiprion ,and thank you very much @Larur !

19 Likes

o_o
and look at the quality of this

14 Likes

$800 bucks of fluffy jerky.

Unless they drink the dead one…

8 Likes

Is it wrong of me to think that the "bestest babbeh " had it coming?

12 Likes

Chapeau.
Can’t wait for the rest.

6 Likes

Such a simple and realistic scenario, yet so much story and tragedy happening in the little box in the backseat of a parked car. The escalation is great - at first I was in suspense over whether the yellow baby makes it to a litterbox before making peepees, but gradually the bad peepees have become the smallest of the fluffies problems.

At this rate, I have a hunch where the baby is eventually going! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

This is some of the best I’ve seen here. Thrilling!

9 Likes

I really like the story and the art is awesome, each panel is a treat.

7 Likes

Eh…it was actually trying to help its family.
Bestest made it arrogant. But not a Hellgremlin.

Its also not wrong regarding its shitty owner.

6 Likes

Damn the quality is amazing, the story and the way it’s written is absolutely perfect.

3 Likes

Wait, did I miss something?
I thought Baby has great owners, and this just happens due to a very relatable mistake (being stressed and forgetting or not realizing your wife put the fluffies in your car this morning).

7 Likes

Nice pulled and snapped your babbeh neck :clap::man_facepalming:

Two more left and the mummah

Will there be a survivor or all dead in the end?

Awesome comics :+1:

6 Likes

Won’t spoil, but you can read the story.

4 Likes

I did…:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

In that case, it is a faithful reproduction of the original story.

3 Likes

This comic is great! I love the art. I was wondering though about whats going on in panel 13 with the blue babbehs mouth? From my angle it almost looks like there’s a tiny pair of pants covering his face.

4 Likes

The mare and her foals gonna die in a few hours in the car and the heat is like 150, many dogs and kids die in a car meanwhile the parents and owners go to shopping

2 Likes

Can you imagine a dog being able to voice being able to voice it’s self reassurance whilst blindly believing in the goodness of it’s owners? This is a great representation of this and I look forward to seeing how this turns out ;for better or worse.

5 Likes

Looks like his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

2 Likes