Who's Poopie Now? Pg 7 (broken-seams)

Part 6
Part 8

132 Likes

Rip the little fucker apart. About time some damn punishment happened in this house.

21 Likes

Bloossom showing her bitch self more now time to.loose some leg like your moronic bestesh babbeh! :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Almost missed the leggie being torn off.

6 Likes

Yes…show this bitch its her own fault for mistreating the brown foal.

9 Likes

I think Blossom is too far gone. If she hasn’t realized that neglecting her babies will have severe consequences by now, she isn’t going to. She will probably blame the brown one for her best baby being murderized, and be even worse. Best option is to pillow her and throw her in the garbage after the foals are weaned.

14 Likes

Hahaha that stupid pink foal get what it deserves. Also the stupid mare gonna get also a punishment that she deserves.

3 Likes

I agree with this also the pink foal is already a brat so you can make from that a pillow foal and use it as milkbag, enfiebag or litter pall when it’s a grown up fluffy.

7 Likes

Eat aww da weggies!

2 Likes

Yeah poopie justice, rip and tear the bitch.

1 Like

I do love these types of stories so much ^w^

2 Likes

squeeze that bish

1 Like

Milkbag her. It’s the only way to make sure all the foals are fed. Kill any foals being mean to the brown one.

3 Likes

I really like your fluffys design wise. Simple but cute but punchable, just as they should be. Story’s a fun read too, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Poor Rolo, if blossom and momo keep mistreating him then maybe try dying momo?

1 Like

Pg 8 when?

2 Likes

RIGHT!!

Best way for you to “help” is to simply sedate this bitch of a Mare and dye her fluff brown all while pretending that she always had brown fluff and let’s see what will happen. Then whenever she misbehave, simply dye each of her babbehs into Brown colored fluff.

Continue to Psychologically fool the bitch of a mare until she either accepts Rolo…

1 Like

RIP AN TEAR!!