Yard invasion results into getting Sketty's! (fluffybooru id: 18030) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

172 Likes

Yes it does their delicious

10 Likes

Note to self, 2 hours is enough when removing limbs aparently!

11 Likes

10/10 Parenting from the father, clearly does actually care about his kids.

But minus several million for using that care to be a blowhard dumbass.

17 Likes

I bet pros can pillow a fluffy in minutes.

7 Likes

plus preparing the food and assembling the fertilizer collector

5 Likes

Like the owner from this comic by CuddlyBloodily

1 Like

i bet if he was a bit more polite and this wasnt a wolfram comic the results would be different

9 Likes

Ironically, I bet that guy does it real slow. He’s looking for peak quality, not industrial efficiency. Also, he probably gets off on it. Being that into pillowing fluffies, it would be weirder if it wasn’t a sex thing for him.

3 Likes

Nah, this is FluffyCommunity. This guy was likely to get a kick in the face from anyone else, he just had the rotten luck of being a Wolfram Fluffy.

5 Likes

Doesn’t respect the human or his property, leading to his family’s demise.

6 Likes

“Weirder because it’s not a Sex Thing”

should be the tagline for this whole community.

5 Likes

You have your sketti fresh and foal sweet , he get the shit to replant what you shitrat destroyed. Win-win. :+1:

1 Like

Their imagination isn’t that great. You’d have to play a video of you making the food with their foals so they know for sure that they’re being forced to turn them into nummy babbehs. That should up the amount of fertilizer you get because of all the wowstest saddies poopies.

3 Likes

Hahahaha nice way to trick them and even kill their foals. Hahahaha now can you sell the mare as milkbag and the stallion as a litter pall. Also for gay flufies as enfie pall.

Hahaha I like that idea.

Maybe his first time?

1 Like

My god, I just realized, Wolfram’s fluffies look like Meatwad!

Mind blown!

They get what they wanted, so why are they fucking crying?

How ungreatfull.

maybe i’ll try this on my neighbors? :hugs: