Charlie's Thursday Night pt 2 (by ShitratStomper)

Hey all! Thanks for the feedback on the first part and of course, thank you for reading. It means a lot to me! I think I have a rough idea of where I’m taking this story, so you’re gonna see a couple of details I bring up to potentially expand upon later down the line.
Of course, please leave feedback on what you think and I also would love to hear where you think this story will be going. Without interrupting any further, here is the second part for your reading pleasure!

=====================================

The night was still young, the brisk weather colliding against Charlie’s face as he and his newly adopted fluffies head home.

Charlie looks forward as he mindlessly walks towards his home. He knows this walk all too well, and has trudged through it far too many times. Thanks to his car fucking up this morning, walking was his fate tonight. Being buzzed didn’t help much either, especially now that he’s lugging a bloated mare with him.

Figuring it’d be a bit before they arrived to his house, Charlie decides to make small talk with the two fluffies.

“How’d you two end up in the alley anyways?” Charlie looks down to Rimjob, who seems quite exhausted despite only walking for 10 minutes. He looks up at Charlie as he trots.

“Wimjob an’ speshuw fwend used be wiff big hewd, buh scawy munsta made Wimjob an’ speshuw fwend wun untiw weggies weak boo-boo juice! Wimjob an’ speshuw fwend wewe wost, couwdn’t find hewd anywhewe. Wimjob was smawty fwend fo’ hewd, gib sowwy hoofsies to dah bad fwuffies that nu did wisten to Wimjob.”

“A monster?” Charlie scoffs yet again, he’s pretty sure Rimjob means they saw a dog near their original home. No doubt the canine had some easy treats that day. He keeps looking at Rimjob, who is quite serious about his story, he really was scared it seems.

“I thought Smarties were supposed to be strong and protect the herd in case of shit like that. Did you even bother to try and help or did you just run away like a coward?” This is a sore topic for Rimjob, and Charlie knows it once the words exit his mouth, so he decides to get a little entertainment out of the blue chatterbox.

To be honest, Charlie isn’t very fond of fluffies, it’s not like he hated them, but he does find them very, very, very grating to the ears. Pushing the topic of the herd was Charlie’s way of retaliation for having to listen to Rimjob chatter so much. Even the amount he’s heard now was a little too much for him.

Rimjob stops and huffs a few times, as if he’s ready to fight Charlie. Charlie looks on at him, and before he can say anything, Rimjob lets a torrent of words loose upon Charlie, who was far from ready to hear it.

“What did daddeh say about wimjob’s hewd? Wimjob was dah stwongest out of aww dummeh fwuffies in hewd, hab stwongest gib sowwy hoofsies! Wimjob gib foweba sweepies tu dummeh yewwow smawty that gib owwies tu Wimjob. Wimjob am stwongest smawty ebew!” Rimjob prances proudly in a circle around the legs of Charlie, who watches the blue Alicorn trying to assert some form of dominance in their relationship already. Rimjob stares him in the eye and huffs heavily every other second, attempting to seem tough.

“Sure thing Rimjob, whatever you say buddy.” Charlie then nudges Rimjob with his leg to indicate they should return to walking. Rimjob however, stands defiantly against this unspoken order. The rebellious stallion stomps his hoof against the sidewalk three times.

“He’s gonna charge again isn’t he?” Charlie thinks to himself, and before he can even move his leg, Rimjob has ran into it, at full force.

“Dis fo’ cawwin’ Wimjob cowawd, an’ dis fo’ bein’ dummeh bad daddeh, an’ dis fo’ not bewiebin’ Wimjob!”

Over, and over, and over. Rimjob rams Charlie’s leg, to the point where he begins to feel it, not any pain, but just a soft push against his leg. Despite not feeling much, it’s getting annoying, real fucking annoying.

“Rimjob, you have 10 seconds to sit down and do a dance for me or I’m leaving you behind. Your special friend will be coming with me however. I guess I’ll have to find her a new friend from a pet store.” Charlie smiles wickedly as the words leave his mouth. Of course he has no intention of actually following through on this threat, he wants Rimjob to be aware that he is the one in charge now.

Shocked, Rimjob backs off for a few seconds. It’s not possible, his new daddy couldn’t get rid of him already could he? He wouldn’t leave Rimjob here, without his special friend, he has nothing, no herd, no babies, no blockies, no sketties, not a damn thing. That’d be far too mean, or would he? Rimjob’s simple mind races after registering Charlie’s words.

“10 seconds.”

Rimjob looks up at Charlie, confused, he doesn’t really expect Rimjob to dance does he? Rimjob isn’t entirely sure but he doesn’t want to risk losing his family, especially when he’s anticipating his children so much. His special friend wouldn’t let that happen right? She’s too strong for that. Momma wouldn’t let her special friend be away from his babies. Rimjob tries to reassert himself by standing back up and widening his stance.

“9… I really hope you know I’m not fucking around here Rimjob. I’ll leave you right here, alone, without any idea of where I’m taking your special friend and babies. Dance. Right. Now.”

He’s telling the truth, Rimjob really doesn’t know what to do here, he’s not strong enough to make the human drop his special friend, and he can’t do much else aside from run or comply. He meekly hangs his head, before mumbling “Wimjob nu wun ‘way again… Nu… Wimjob be stwong fo’ babbehs an’ speshuw fwend, do bestes’ dance fo’ mean daddeh…” He puts his head high again, thinking Charlie didn’t hear him.

Charlie, of course heard all of it, knowing that it was a weak point, he retracts and remembers it’s something he can prod to make him obey if need be. This is good for Charlie, he doesn’t have much patience, the alcohol and nicotine are allowing him to deal with the needlessly long rants by Rimjob, but they’re fading, fast.

“8… What are you gonna do Rimjob? Maybe I’ll take your friend and give her to a shelter. Or maybe I’ll give her the best house ever with everything she everything she’s ever wanted. With a better, prettier special friend. She’d forget about you instantly if I did. I wonder what would happen to your precious babies then? A new stallion might not like that much, they’d be easy to… Forget.” A sinister tone follows the final word that leaves Charlie’s mouth. He’s not even sure he wants to bother with half that shit, but the threats are enough to get Rimjob moving.

Rimjob starts prancing to whatever fucked up rhythm fluffies have. His right hoof hits the sidewalk while his hind left leg raises up, then repeats with the other side, but not in succession, he’s struggling to keep up with whatever song he might have in his mind. His head bobs up, then down, then sways left to right. The entire time Charlie watches, Rimjob’s special friend tries her best to see, but how she’s being held makes nigh impossible to witness what’s going on.

The entire time she’s been blissfully unaware since Charlie first threatened her, since, she’s resorted to singing the song in her head and sublty humming the tune. Her eyes closed the entire time, she thinks the song is helping the babies grow stronger and bigger, hoping they’re all very pretty.

Her mind races at the thought of her litter. “Momma will be the best momma, have the best babies, the prettiest babies, make only the best milk for them, momma loves babies so much.” She’s lost deep in thought, too distracted to pay any real attention to the on going conversation. It’s not like she cares anyway, daddy is taking them to a new home that’s not cold! How wonderful!

“What the fuck is that Rimjob? That’s not remotely close to a dance. Did you ever make your mom happy by being a dancie baby for her or did you just drink milk and bully your siblings?” Charlie’s brow scrunches, he’s actually pissed off that Rimjob couldn’t dance to save his life. It’s a simple command and a lot of fluffies adopt the “dancie baby” idea to gain their mother’s affection early on. Rimjob however, seems to have gotten by on status alone, purely due to his looks and color.

“That’s not remotely good enough Rimjob. Sorry, but I guess me and your friend are gonna go home. There’s a big bowl of spaghetti waiting for her!” Charlie begins walking off, slowly and methodically. Making sure Rimjob hears every single thudding step on the concrete. It’s crushing to Rimjob, to hear his life get carried away, his purpose, his babies. He wasn’t good enough at dancing, daddy was disappointed, but he couldn’t give up yet.

Rimjob dashes to catch up with Charlie, passing then coming to a complete halt in front of him. Without saying a word, he attempts to balance himself on his hind legs. He’s standing straight up, his legs can’t hold his chubby body’s weight for very long. But it should be enough to get daddy’s attention and love again. He moves his legs side to side as he does a small prance, he’s trying his hardest to dance the best damn dance any fluffy has busted out ever. He NEEDS to do this. Otherwise he’s lost everything, and he knows it. Tonight has truly been a test of willpower for Rimjob, but he knows there’s a reward at the end of all of this, a good life.

Charlie stops and watches on, he’s slightly amused that Rimjob seems to care this much about it all, and surprisingly he hasn’t been as much trouble as Charlie worried he was going to be. Rimjob was prideful yes, but deep down he was eager to be loved and to be safe. This could very well be his only and last chance at that happily ever after, and Charlie could see his motivation in the dance, or at least what Rimjob believed was a good dance.

“That’s enough Rimjob. You can stop. I guess you can come home with us. Just be a good boy okay?” Charlie looks at the now winded Alicorn, he’s breathing hard, he plops down on his rear as his wings flutter. He did it. He’s far too winded to even speak, it’s a welcome change to Charlie however as it means he should be quiet for the next couple of minutes until he gets home.

Rimjob looks up at him, still exhausted, before standing up, he’s not really sure if he can make the walk back after that, it was draining, and he didn’t have much energy to begin with.

“Wimjob too tiwed to wawk anymowe, new daddeh cawwy wimjob fo’ west of way? weggies hab wowstes’ huwties ebah.” He looks at Charlie, who without thinking twice spurts out

“Fuck no, I thought you were strong? Keep walking, we’re not even that far. Plus I’m already carrying her if you haven’t forgotten.” Charlie points his finger and turns his body so Rimjob sees his special friend. “Even if I could, I still need a free hand to unlock the door to the house, so you’re gonna have to keep moving them ‘weggies’ until they fall off if I tell you to, got it?” Charlie snaps his head forward, he doesn’t care to see Rimjob’s response, he knows he’ll trudge along at this point.

Finally, his eyes focus, there it is. Home.

“Alright gimme a second. I’m gonna have to open the door so I need to set you down girl.” Charlie looks to the mare as he lowers her, she’s still not even paying attention. “Holy shit, she really lives in her own little world doesn’t she?” Charlie mumbles as he brings the bronze key to the knob.

He hears a satisfying click as the key turns, he opens the door, revealing a modest house with a few rooms, enough for a man like himself. He has all his needs here, it’s a great little house that’s about to get a whole lot louder with his new guests.

=====================================

Hope you guys enjoyed!

First entry!

18 Likes

I’m curious where this goes, Charlie doesn’t seem like the abuser type but he’s clearly not above fucking with Rimjob for shits and giggles. At the same time, Rimjob has shown that, while clearly out of his depth, he is just smart enough for self-reflection. I imagine the back and forth between the two of them is gonna be fun to see.

Rimjob’s mate though? If she doesn’t blind walk herself off a cliff first then I predict she’s gonna give birth to “ugly” foals, immediately throw a strop and potentially blame Rimjob for not giving her ‘pwetty babbehs’.

3 Likes

This is great! This is going to be a fun relationship. Like BFM101 above said, doesn’t seem like an abuser, but I feel like this is a guy who will let Rimjob and his special friend live in his house in exchange for the chance to be kind of a dick to Rimjob when he goes full smarty. I’m invested in this now. You’ve got a lot of directions you could go with this: Rimjob eventually learning to be better and becoming a good smarty and an actual friend to Charlie. Rimjob doubling down and never learning, and paying the consequences for his actions. Rimjob could get himself really hurt in an act of defiance and Charlie has to choose if he cares enough (or just wants his entertainment retained) to help the little shit. We get a lot of extremes in our stories. Having something sorta low key is a nice change of pace and very welcome.

If you ever want proofreading or editing, hit me up and I’d be happy to help.

3 Likes

Charlie has a history with fluffies, although not a pleasant one, it wasn’t enough to make him spite them for life. He’s done his best to avoid them but fate seems to have other plans.

Rimjob isn’t the strongest or anything but he knows how to get by, how to survive. It’s been a while since he’s had a chance at safety truly, and here’s his chance. I like the idea of him being ever so slightly aware of his behavior but yet he still falls back into it, resulting in situations like the head kick from pt 1, or the forced dance in this one. I really want to develop their dynamic a bit more before anything extreme/final happens. I’m glad the dynamic is received well so far.

The mom is too carried away in the idea of her perfect world where all her babies will be pretty and strong, she’s not very aware that Rimjob is considered a monster amongst the original herd. Obviously not being attentive is a key trait of momma here. However I’m not quite sure what to name her.

2 Likes

There’s an interesting idea, a mare so dense she doesn’t even realise her mate is a ‘munstah’ Fluffy.

Might I recommend ‘Witless’ or ‘Dunce’ as her name.

3 Likes

You are spot on, his dislike is purely due to annoyances such as being stopped at the start and when the mom isn’t paying much attention to him. He’s not a very patient guy, let alone with fluffies. He can tolerate Rimjob to a point, and that’s something I wanna expand on in this. Does he straight up hate Rimjob and his family? Or does he come to love the annoying little bastard? It’s something I personally haven’t decided on yet as I like keeping my options open.

I’m still thinking of where to fully take this story but it’s piecing itself together as I think on it. I’d love to take you up on that offer, expect a message soonish when I’m able to get back to writing the next entry. Again thank you for reading!

1 Like

I thought of it earlier today as I was doing some stuff, I realized it’d be a fun concept to work with.

That’s a damn good name, thanks for the suggestions!

Also obviously, thank you for reading! I really enjoy your work, so I’m glad you could enjoy mine.

2 Likes

Soooooo good, I, respectfully, need more!

1 Like

You’re in luck :slight_smile: I just finished part 3! I’ll be reading it and making some changes but expect it in the next few hours! Keep your eyes peeled @Noodle

1 Like