[CLOSED] Christmas Requests for Y'all

An abuser uses fake wings and horns to turn an entire herd into fake alicorns while they’re sleeping and they all freak out because they think they’re surrounded by ‘munstahs!’

Doesn’t exactly fit the prompt, sorry!

Orange and red fluffy accidentally delivered to paranoid drug-addicted gangster who shoots it the moment it pops out of the box.

1 Like

A former breeder,now spayed who would just like a babbeh she can keep getting a present from her owner… and it turns out to be one of her own foals,now a yearling leading to a reunion under the Christmas tree that would give hallmark holiday movie scrpitwriters diabetes.

What, i can’t request soul scouring sad ALL the time.

1 Like

A spoiled smarty house fluffy is introduced to the concept of xmas and making a list to santa, so of course he does.
Turns out Santa checked his name twice and he was very, very naughty.

Doesn’t really fit the prompt, sorry!

uh how about a pair of them,
a white fluffy with golden mane and tail, young looking, pegasus, female
a black fluffy with dark red mare and tail, a bit older then the female, batpony, male

their being adopted by a strange girl who loves yin yang

1 Like

A red earthie that is abnormally strong for a fluffy, just a weaned foal, he is a male.
He gets delivered to a veteran rural home that is plagued from feral incurssions as a deterrent and learns to fend of smarty invasions to preserve their elderly companions peace and quiet.

2 Likes

Here you go!

This one’s pretty detailed, but I’m a sucker for these “fuck you, that’s why” stories.

Purple unicorn mare, pink mane, sparkly coat. She’s given to a girl as a Christmas present, is spoiled rotten, and becomes a brat. She starts begging for ‘babbehs’ after too much screen time (just like widdow hooman mummah!) and escapes to get knocked up by a feral stallion. The human family, amateur fluffy owners, are not prepared to care for a large litter foals, and chaos ensues- maybe the destructive toddler gets ahold of one, or maybe they don’t properly weed out ‘poopeh/munstah babbeh’ behavior and the mare kills a brown foal, or perhaps both- and the father of the family kills her remaining chirpies before leaving the whole lot of them in a box on the side of the road in the cold. Go nuts!

1 Like

Here you go!

I don’t understand how this part is rude. One of my friends is close with her stepdad and she still calls him by his first name because he’s not her dad.

1 Like

I think it means calling her by her first name rudely, not that calling your stepmom by her first name is inherently rude.

1 Like

I do know you’ve closed the thread, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t get this last idea out to round out this collection of stories you made.

A deliveryman, driving a van filled with dozens of fluffies bound for their new homes, is arrested the morning of Christmas Eve for drunk/reckless driving or what have you.

Due to a miscommunication on the officer’s part, nobody comes to collect the van. The vehicle, and the fluffies within, are stuck on the side of the road all night amidst a frigid snowstorm. Slowly, their joyful anticipation of new homes turns into terror as the darkness and cold sets in. One by one, the trapped, freezing fluffies die of exposure.

Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

… Yeah, you’re right that’s too good to pass up. Might be late but I’ll do it.

ITS REALLY CLOSED NOW THOUGH.

Here you go!

Here you go!

Here you go!

Here you go!

Thank you! I always forget to check my messages

1 Like