Cooking Episode! Prologue || Vae (me)

→ X

To create everything in sorta-chronological order, I’m putting Monster’s Prey on hold.
Also, sorry for the low quality

This is a collab comic with @FluffiesAreFood based on this comment. The recipe will be Live Pan-Fried Chirpies (a lot of links today huh)
This was supposed to be one long topic, but the designs and storyline took me too long, so enjoy part 1 with FluffiesAreFood and GhostOfArson without fluffs; there should be a Human tag))
I hope I’ll be able to create the rest as one topic and not part by part, as this is basically a spin-off

19 Likes

Oof~ the red text messed with my eyes focusing and unfocusing as I looked at it and then comic and then back to read. xD

2 Likes

Welcome to my world when I’m reading any color-coded textpost :DD
I’ll try to fix it next time ^^"

2 Likes

Spot on depiction, Virga! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad! Although the hair kills me lmao, I really like it

1 Like

Nice art, looking forward to the rest!

1 Like

@Lothmar, @Virga and @FluffiesAreFood, you’re all Fluffstice League members but I had no idea what to represent/draw you guys as. Lothmar I’m used to you as a sloth with sunglasses and a hat. FluffiesAreFood, you are just a mystery in general my dude lol. And Virga are you that big tiddy dark bitch or that kitsune mask person.
Last thing, FluffiesAreFood, is that guy from this comic really you??

1 Like

I have my own universal oc that i never drew yet lol. I’ll post her one day… Probably lmao. I’ll try to make a sketch of her for ya

Idk if FAF uses their oc from their stories as sona or not, but by their comment I suppose I did a good job, so that may be the look I guess

1 Like

Do. And seeing a “face” to go with @FluffiesAreFood is blowing my mind rn.

1 Like

That is correct. I dont really have an oc visual though it would definetly be a neckbeard of some calibre. Thus why I used the neckbeard sloth in a fedor. ~Chuckle~

Im kind of that character in shows with the headset that they cut away to whose doing the logistics stuff on the computer while the team does important things in the field.

Here’s a bigger version for you.
NeckBeard

1 Like