Cowd Tyms Bwues 2 ( by: FallenAngel )

Title: Neva Wisten

winter_04-w

Story 1 | Story 2 | Story 3

=========
For Commission and info, PM me :slight_smile:

101 Likes

Ah that bitter taste of regret, for making the final words to your love ones of pain, and for your own idiotic horniness getting you into this situation to begin with.

Enjoy the winter with your dead family you fucking dumbass

18 Likes

Stallion literally works himself to death to provide for wife and children, Selfless.

Dumb bitch doesn’t know that winter is cold, Entitled Runaway.

She literally doesnt feel bad that she killed him and is only begging him to not be dead because that would mean she would need to find food instead of him. I hope she knocks on a door and gets turned into an enfie-pal for a chihuahua.

16 Likes

The mare is definitely a runaway pet fluffy, a feral mare would have been more pragmatic about survival and maybe eaten the weakest foal in a last ditch attempt to ensure that at least one or two of them survive.

3 Likes

She a moron for sure but he knew it was bad to have babies in the cold times and had his gud feews anyway so I can’t feel too bad for “Mr. Selfless”

4 Likes

Abusive women often threaten to withhold affection to get what they want. Sorry if I’m a bit triggered but after being in a codependent relationship where I was constantly manipulated I have a knee jerk reaction towards women that remind me of it.

4 Likes

That they do, and I’m sorry that you’ve had to deal with one. We don’t have that context here though, so this looks less like an abusive wife and more like two idiots, one of which knew better but did it anyway

4 Likes

Time to start eating him :shrug:

3 Likes

Fallen has a habit of drawing female fluffs with personality disorders and severe entitlement

3 Likes

Good news is that fluffy has plenty of food now that her mate and offspring are just piles of cooling meat now!

3 Likes

Welp … seems like another one bite the dust

1 Like

“idiot” and “manipulator” aren’t necessarily opposite conditions. Worse, “abuser” and “victim” are often overlapping conditions. The world of trauma and tragedy is rarely as clean-cut as we want it to be.

Anyway, lol dead fluffies.

3 Likes

This is what we call karma, what makes me happy is that even if he eats his babies and his special friend, it would only be food for 1 week and from there his fate is sealed.

Yeah, this looks like an opportunistic cannibalism situation. :shrug:

1 Like

“mummah nu mowe” has to be the sweetest phrase a fluffy can say

1 Like

This could be a campaign piece for why ferals should be culled every fall. It’s the humane thing to do, prevent suffering, control population, no stinking corpses thawing in the spring

3 Likes

Its the typical “we can’t” but his mate just flash her pussy on his face. As many said most fluffy stallion thinks with their dicks :joy:

It would be a miracle for a stallion if it manage to control its urges.

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha, better this shit happens with this shitrats and shitrat mare. So she wil learn what a shitty idiot she is.