Cowd Tyms Bwues 4 ( by: FallenAngel )

Title: Nu Faiw

winter_06-w

Story 1 | Story 2 | Story 3 | Story 4 | Story 5

=========
For Commission and info, PM me :slight_smile:

100 Likes

… guess that will explain the blood colored fluff and well … - sighs - i swear who ever been letting fluffys or abandoned them are morons

4 Likes

I like this, I say keep doing this if you’re having a ball with this, FA.

2 Likes

“Huu huu huu, wy wowstest bad tingy happen tu gud fwuffy? Am gud! Fwuffy neva ask fo mush, onwy eva ask fo huggies an wuv an wawm sweepies an yucky kibbwe nummies an bestest sketties an hewd wand an nyu daddeh an pwettiest widdwe babbehs an prettiest speshuw fwen an wittahpaw fow wickie cweanies an mowe sketties an fwuff teebee an nyu toysies an daddeh cwean up poopies an hab babbehs in cowd time an fwuffco bwand fwuffy sketties an sweep in daddehs bed an hab own hewd an get a tweatie an a bestes babbeh dat wook wike fwuffy an gib nicey safie woom an an an dat it!!! Huu, huu, wy nobody wub poow widdwe gud fwuffy? Huu huu huu!!!”

10 Likes

Good, well-fed puppies! I’m so glad they’ve got plenty of food just waddling up to them. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Based Puppers.

3 Likes

Also … uh anyone seen the smarty ? Oh wait - notices a frozen fluffy in a lake - … dam wanted to make em dog food

I seal their destiny, but those shitrats will never understand the food chain, they think they deserve everything without trying.

2 Likes

What does the sign say? Wrong answers only. : r/Arthur but fluffies

8 Likes

Oh, he’s here… and there… and there…

5 Likes

He is actually the one who’s narrating.

2 Likes

Oh, you thought you were getting nummies? No, you are the nummies.
Mama Wolf needs to keep her strength up for her next litter, after all. And Papa Wolf and grown pups need to keep theirs up to help her.

3 Likes

You’d think smarty would have SMELT the wolf and send “DANGER HERE” singnals to his prey brain, and such, but hey! Early christmas for the cute wolfies!! (Shhhh i know its new years i’ve been busy.)

1 Like

Hahahahaha stupid shitrats, better death then alive.