You mean you need a reason for abuse?

1 Like

No I was just wondering

1 Like

Climate change can’t wipe this shithole of a planet out fast enough

Цей чолов’яга зусім кончений блять.

1 Like

So we are insulting people now?

The story has mouthwash behaving in odd ways inconsistent with mouthwash.

1 Like

i mean i can imagine a strong enough mouthwash being caustic to something as weak and pathetic as a fluffy foal
that said I think a better (and much, much, much more painful) option would be lye (caustic soda)

1 Like

The way I imagined it is that fluffies are so weak and fragile that mouth wash would eat their insides. Of course, I wrote this story in like 2016, and would certainly write something stronger than mouthwash in it’s place now.

3 Likes

thats not how acidity works

I couldn’t even finish this.

All I can say is this dude is going on a one-way trip to the tenth circle of Hell when he dies.

It was built just for fluffy abusers. That’s how many of them go to the Big Fire Below.

2 Likes

lye isn’t an acid at all

cringe

2 Likes

To be fair wanting to kill someone over a bio toy is equally as psychotic

3 Likes

Beautiful. Although the foal’s screaming said enough, I kinda wished the splorin babbeh had some commentary on his own abuse. Like “pwease nu mo’ spwowe huwties to babbeh! Babbeh wub daddeh!” Or something like that.

1 Like

Thanks for reading man!
You may enjoy my other booru classic “Meanie Melissa” that has the dialogue you seek!

2 Likes

No problem man, Ive read this one recently as well. I like how you matched pitiful expressions to go along with his pathetic pleas as his only means to defend himself. Great work as always

sometimes, when im sad, i read this comic, and end at this part
not because i dont enjoy the absolute CARNAGE of the rest of it, but just ending at this panel makes the comic 100 percent sweet and wholesome…

Then i continue and read the rest.

4 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

no u
:ahahaha:

AAAAA-