Last Hope Chapter 1 Part 8 It Gets Easier Does It? (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Soul you are a black and white tuxedo Pegasus colt with a dark brown mane. After volunteering to go find food with for you’re family you left on an adventure where you met you’re uncle Merlin and SBS toughie named Willy and once you left you met a masked fluffy named Monica who you were forced to take as she was on her final trials and required a safe party to travel with. once you reached Breadbasket Merlin said he could get some food as a few of the merchants owed him some favors and once he left you enjoyed a show at the theater and explored the market returning once Merlin had the supplies. now you have just left Breadbasket you are on a wagon with a another behind you. You’re on a supply run back to Green Roof. The one you are on is filled with food enough to last a small city a month and half of it is for you’re family. With you and you’re travel companions on the cart you all rest not having to walk as the wagon is being pulled by some creature you didn’t know what but you heard one of the caravan guards call it a ‘Trash Panda’ once after a awhile Merlin looks at me.

“Su what am ‘ou gon’ do Souw aftah aww of dis” I look at Merlin “Souw doesn’t weawwy know” I start looking down think what am I going to do? than Merlin responds. “Fiwst of aww am gon’ finish am twainin’ secondwy an’ dis am just a suggestion buh Mewwin wan’‘s ‘ou an’ am mummah an’ bwuddah an’ sistews to come wibe wiff Mewwin it’s gon’ be pwetty cwowded buh wibin’ in sewah am nu way to wibe.” I poke my head up and respond. “‘Ou know aftah aww of dis dewe am nu way souw couwd go back to that sewah. Iww twy to conbince Mummah who knows maybe Souw, ‘ou, Wiwwy, Monica, Mummah, Bwuddah an’ Sistews we couwd aww wibe wike one big happy semi dysfunctionaw famiwy. Merlin chuckles after I say that and speaks "an’ hewwo souw 'ou know that maybe dis couwdn’t be dah onwy time we go out mewwin has some’s weads on some pwetty bawuabwe stuff out dewe. Mewwin couwdn’t do it awone buh if we put ouw combined maybeh we couwd get pwetty wich!” I respond. “Iww hab to think about it owd man” Merlin not liking the ‘old’ comment rolls his eyes and after that we all have a rest knowing that because of the wagon’s speed well probably arrive at Green Roof a lot faster than when we walked.

After a day in the wagon things seemed pretty calm Merlin was putting ingredients together Monica was looking up at the sky and Willy was looking at the creatures asking the guards about them with the guards having a look of annoyance of there face. You were thinking about you’re future you knew that there was no way you were going back living in that sewer and you hoped that maybe you could convince Mummah that this place outside and you you’re friends and family could all live happily in Green Roof and going on adventures looking for lost treasure’s. suddenly there was the sound of a loud explosion and several of the guards started shouting. You and the rest of you’re friends were startled and than Merlin spoke “am gon’ see what’s goin’ on stay in hewe!” Merlin got out of the wagon after 20 seconds you could hear the sounds of screams and so you decided to go out alongside Monica and Willy grabbing you’re sword you went out seeing what the hell was going on. Infront of you there were around 10 bandits all carrying spears and knives and wearing makeshift armor. They must have saw the caravan and seeing on how the outside there were only 4 fluffies they attacked. Once you were all out you noticed one of the guards was already dead having a large cut through his belly with his innards spilled out. Seeing that almost made you vomit but you carried on with Monica aiding the other 3 guards Willy going to help Merlin who was throwing some type of mixture at the bandits making them scream in pain and you trying to help where you can.

You Tried to help but things were so chaotic you were able to to dodge a few attacks but these bandits fought like savages for every swing you gave they dodged it after that you saw one of the bandits get one of there back leg’s get sliced off by a guard to be honest it made you feel sick and finding a opportunity to step back. Luckily most of the bandits focusing on Willy as he alone could take on 4 at once and he already made a few bandits flee just by his size alone. as you were back trying just not to faint as you were taking deep breaths you were tackled completely unprepared. The fluffy that tackled you was a bandit he was a Pegasus with dark red coat with a dark orange mane cut very short. While struggling you were holding him back as much as possible he had a sharp knife and was trying to aim for either you’re your throat for chest whatever he could get to first. Trying you’re best to hold him back after a few seconds you got and idea using you’re wings you brush dirt in his eyes and for a few seconds the bandit loses his grip. In a complete panic with adrenaline pumping throughout you’re entire body you grab you’re knife and not thinking you pin the bandit down attacking him completely blinded by rage you unknowingly slit the bandits throat killing him.

The bandit begins failing around The bandit tried speaking something but the few words were so garbled it was impossible to understand. his hoofs were around his throat trying his best and failing to stop the blood from gushing out. Soon he stops falling still his eyes lifeless. You are in a complete panic as you step back from the body you look at you’re hooves there covered in his blood you are hyperventilating and vomiting. Looking at what was going on with the guards and you’re friends you noticed that the rest of the bandits had retreated running away leaving only the bandit with no leg. He was already dead losing so much blood and as you looked you noticed Merlin looking at you with a face of pure shock. “HOWY SHIT HOWY SHIT KID!” he runs towards you grabbing you trying to get you away from the bandits body “Souw… Souw… kiwwed him fwuffy’s dead 'cos of me!” you are in tears you couldn’t believe what you just done you took another’s life of course it was in self defense but still there could have been another way. Merlin was hugging me trying to cover my eyes and using a cloth trying to clean my hooves Monica was with Willy she noticed what I had done but was comforting him and applying bandages as Willy had been cut in several times. One guards had yelled at us to get back in the wagon as we did the other guards were loading there dead comrade in the other wagon with a look of sadness of there face. I was in the cart looking at my hooves thinking what have I had just done the Fluffy I killed who had a friends, family a entire life and I was the one who killed him. My entire body was shaking and then Monica began speaking “Souw pwease wisten to Monica dewe was nu othah way dis am just how wife am!” I respond. “Souw couwd hab disawmed him Souw couwd hab towd him to weabe fwuffy’s dead an’ Souw kiwwed him!” I begin crying again and Monica gives me a hug. Merlin is with Willy as with all of the commotion and his injuries Willy is bawling his eyes out Merlin is stroking his fur telling him some happy stories in attempt to calm him down. Monica speaks with me again “Souw fo’ these wastes’ coupwe of days monica has gotten to know ‘ou Monica hopes ‘ou nebah think of youwsewf as bein’ a munsta as Monica knows that deep inside ‘ou am a gud fwuffie as dis isn’t a pewfect wowwd an’ we do what we do to suwbibe. an’ just wemembah we cawe about ‘ou an’ am nebah awone.” as Monica says this you feel more calm and stop crying and she gives you another hug wiht you giving one back and you ask her something. “It gets easiah does it?” as you say this Monica gives a deep breath and a response “it nebah does” she is still hugging you and soon you and Monica fall asleep cuddled in each other’s arms

Merlin wakes you up telling you that we are here you all are pretty quiet getting off the wagon as they are being unloaded the supplies you are promised are given to you and you the guards talking about which one is going to be the unlucky Fluffy to break the news to the dead guards wife and children back at Breadbasket. With the supplies in hand you start heading back to the sewer thinking about the adventure you went on how much of you had changed gaining so much out here and losing a bit especially after yesterday. You enter the sewer you’re family not far Merlin looks nervous probably thinking of what he is going to say to his sister he hasn’t seen in years. Monica and Willy are behind you carrying food and Willy seems a lot happier after resting and soon once you near this last corner you’re family will be there you put on a smile and enter. You immediately drop the supplies the room was covered in blood and guts it was barbaric there corpses had the look of pure agony and terror and on the ground laid a piece of paper with you on it with a large x and stamped with the symbol used by Bloody Mary. Fin

Thank you for reading! I hope to have the last part of chapter 1 done in a few days and of course constructive criticism is always appreciated.