Last Hope Chapter 2 part 8 The Arena (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Soul you are a black and white Pegasus stallion with a dark brown mane. A day has passed since you left with Driscoll heading for the Arena. You were inside wearing metal armor given to you by the arena and you were looking at you’re sword Excalibur. There was only a few moments left before you were called out to fight BoneHoof. A match was already going on outside you didn’t know who were fighting but you could hear the sounds of the crowd cheering. Driscoll had left an hour ago after sparring with him for a bit he stopped after awhile saying that he had to leave since the fights were beginning. You were in a waiting area by yourself sitting. The anticipation was killing you suddenly somebody came walking up and spoke “Souw 'ou am up next fowwow me.” Guessing it was one of the Employees I followed them. I was now at the entrance right-side entrance of the arena I could see one of the gladiators who won they wore silver armor and a helmet they were covered blood the weapon they were using was a mace on it was pieces of flesh, bone and brain. The gladiator was breathing heavily they looked at me before leaving heading into a waiting room. The Employee spoke. “When dah fiwst beww wings ‘ou entah dah awena an’. When dah seconds wings 'ou fite gud wuck.” The employee leaves I wait than a minute later the first bell rings the door tot the arena opens and I enter.

The sun hurt my eyes for a few moments it was pretty hot out. The arena was packed with people there easily could have been thousands. I tried to see if I could find anyone I could recognize but there were simply to many. Looking in front I saw BoneHoof he was wearing metal armor covered in dried blood and on his person was his sword also covered in dried blood and I hadn’t noticed it before but BoneHoof was a unicorn. He was looking at me like how a predator looks stalking it’s prey before striking I took out Excalibur as I was doing that suddenly I heard a voice. “Hewe am ouw next two fightews fiwstwy we hab bonehoof who when stwanded duwin’ a shipwweck wanded on a wand wuwed by cannibaws cuwts fo’ obah yeaw he kiwwed most of them bein’ webown by combat c’mon gib bonehoof an appwause!” The crowd started cheering and clapping the announcer who had a seat in the middle had some sort of microphone his voice being heard throughout the place than he spoke again. “an’ fo’ ouw second fightah we hab Souw! Yes he am pwetty young buh nu wet that foow ‘ou ‘cos Souw was wesponsibwe fo’ toppwin’ Bwoody Mawy’s gang yes fowks that gang in Gween Woof he destwoyed them gib Souw a wound of appwause!” The crowd started to cheer after the crowd quiets down the bell rings the door behind me closes and the game begins.

The first couple of seconds were full of suspense. BoneHoof was looking at me waiting for me to make a move than raising my sword he charged. he was a lot faster then I expected I barley dodge his first attack. I tried to get a hit in but BoneHoof was able to dodge it I was able to distract BoneHoof by kicking some dirt I ran back a bit than BoneHoof spoke. “Boy ‘ou just made dah wowstes’ mistake of am wife comin’ hewe!” BoneHoof spoke in a gravely voice. Preparing for another attack BoneHoof charged with his sword and horn. I dodged but of it but my back left leg was grazed by the sword. Blood was coming out but the injury wasn’t that severe. BoneHoof looked at me pissed charging at me again I raised my sword I was going to try to do a dodge attack. It was successful I was able to dodge the attack and with Excalibur I cut BoneHoofs shoulder blood started to come out the cut looked a lot deeper than mine and he was also breathing heavily. And it was the same for me this fight had made be feel tired but remembering what Driscoll said I controlled my breathing and prepared for BoneHoofs next attack. BoneHoof with his sword pointed right at me charged the crowd was going wild and with him consumed by rage. I was prepared to end this fight so with a final dodge I was now behind BoneHoof and with one fell swoop I swung Excalibur with all my might. Excalibur went right through BoneHoofs back right leg cutting it clean off. BoneHoof fell screaming in agony blood was everywhere BoneHoof repeatedly tried getting back up failing each time until he stopped as the pain had become unbearable. The crowd was going wild cheering with all the action that was going on than the announcer spoke. “BoneHoof am out Souw wins!” The bell rings and the door opens and begin to head back. Once I am there I look back several fluffies had come out with a stretcher BoneHoof was put on it and was about to be taken to the arena’s medical wing he was still screaming occasionally asking for his mother or cursing my name. I was back in the waiting area a small bandage on my wound looking at Excalibur now covered in blood I wait for when it’s my time again to head back out to face my second opponent.

As the hour was going by you could see gladiators coming in and out some came out not looking that hurt while others looked like they barely were able to win and some never came back at all. but eventually it was time for you to come back to face you’re second opponent. A employee called you’re name and you were at the gate and after a minute of waiting the bell rang and you went outside. The gladiator who stood infront of you was let’s just say… strange to say the least. She was a mare she had a black coat with a dark grey mane. The unusual thing about her is that she looked like a Pegasus but her wings they were really weird they were sharp and thin and were just as dark as her coat but had no fur on them. You had never seen a fluffy like her before it was intriguing. Other than that She was also wearing light armor and it wasn’t just that she didn’t have a single scratch on her. The crowd also seemed to be confused to when she stepped out the cheers and claps gradually stopped as I guess most never have never seen a fluffy like her as well. Suddenly the announcer spoke. “Hewe am ouw next two fightews! I bet aww of ‘ou am wondewin’ who dah mawe in bwack am. Weww hewe’s what she towd us hew name am Shadowwun she am a bat fwuffy fwom Nickew City isn’t that faw! She towd us she had been exiwed fwom hew cwan an’ came aww dah way hewe to eawn back hew honow she has awweady defeated dah Wost Wawwiow c’mon gib hew wound of appwause!” After hearing that a lot of the crowd begins cheering and clapping again. “An’ of couwse ouw othah fightah Souw many of 'ou awweady know he was dah one who defeated BoneHoof gib him anothah appwause!” The crowd cheers and claps again I take out Excalibur the bell rings and the game begins.

Feeling a sense of confidence since I defeated BoneHoof I began the attack it was strange through Shadowrun was just standing there turning my head to to swing I swung but something wasn’t right she was gone! Like she disappeared in thin air looking around suddenly I felt a jab I could feel blood coming down my the left part of my body it wasn’t that deep but it hurt a ton than I saw her. “anothah dummeh bwute pwedictabwe.” Shadowrun was equipped with two daggers on her hooves with one having my blood on it. Not wanting to take any more chances I prepared to defend. Shadowrun after looking for a few seconds did something extraordinary using her wings she was able to push herself forward moving at very fast speeds. I only had a split second to respond I dodged the first blade but the second was able to hit the right side of my body making a small cut. Shadowrun fell back preparing to make another attack I knew if I was going to defeat her I had to fight her differently I started to think watching Shadowrun preparing for when she attacks then it came to me. The second lesson the Driscoll taught me predict how there going to fight and respond. So with a defensive stance and with concentration I waited. not even two seconds later I swung striking Shadowrun straight in the chest. For a few seconds things were quiet Shadowrun had a look of horror as her blood started raining down on the ground. I pull out Excalibur Shadowrun falls to the ground with complete silence than throws up blood her entire body was shaking the crowd was completely silent as everything happened so fast it was shocking. suddenly the announcer spoke “Souw wins Shadowwun am out!” The crowd now out of shock start cheering and clapping the bell rings and start heading back looking back seeing Shadowrun’s limp body being dragged out I’m guessing to the arena’s morgue.

Back At the waiting the I got my wounds healed thinking I felt a little sad killing Shadowrun with her just wanting to win to be able to go back to her clan and her face when I killed her was one of horror as she didn’t expect to think of that. But I shouldn’t be that caught up though if she had the chance she would have killed me. an arena employee told me it was time to face my third and final opponent and if I’m able to defeat them the next fight will be with Xerxes. Once the bell rang I was outside infront of me was the same silver armored gladiator I saw earlier now covered in even more blood and when he saw me come out he took off his mask. His coat was a dark purple with him having a light yellow mane his face was one that looked of elegance. As he took off the helmet he started to wave to the crowd smiling with a smug look than the announcer spoke. “Dis am it which one of these fightews wiww be dah one to face Xewxes! Souw dah toppwah of Bwoody Mawy dah one who defeated Bonehoof an’ Shadowwun? ow wiww it be Ezequiew son of DawkWing’ dah one who defeated Wapid Beast an’ Wazow Cwaw? pwace am bets nao!” Son of DarkWing My blood started to boil this fluffy was the son of the person who destroyed my entire world than he spoke. “Iww admit am fuww of suwpwises pwedictin’ whewe Shadowwun was goin’ to stwike an’ kiwwin’ hew that takes some skiww buh dis fite am awweady obah. once Ezequiew kiwws 'ou that champion titwe am mine!” Ezequiel puts his helmet back on and pulls out his mace as he does that I pull out Excalibur the bell rings and the game begins.

I was able to dodge the first swing of the mace when I tried to counter attack with his armor being strong and with the swing being unorganized due to rage it bounced off. Because of the shock I wasn’t able to dodge and Ezequiel was able hit me in the shoulder I was sent flying back hitting the wall the pain was worse than anything I felt before my shoulder was bleeding and was hurt bad but still functional Ezequiel slowly started walking up giving a sadistic laugh and spoke. “‘Ou know what Souw when Ezequiew’s daddeh becomes king’ a wot of things am goin’ to change awound hewe am goin’ to get su wich! An’ who knows maybe one day iww be king’ wewe gon’ gib dis pwace a pwopah weadah!” Ezequiel starts to raise his mace preparing a final strike but hearing these words make me full of determination to never let these bastards take over. So when Ezequiel strikes I roll over just in time dodging the attack completely. With Excalibur raised I think of Driscolls third and final lesson. Use anger as a weapon focus it do not let it blind you and you will be victorious and with that lesson I charge preparing to strike.

The first strike completely surprised Ezequiel as he didn’t expect to hit him so his armor took all the damage with piece of it falling off. When Ezequiel attack with his mace I was able to dodge most of it only getting grazed with a few small cuts. Striking him again I hit his chest plate and helmet with the chest piece staying intact but the helmet falling apart. I dodged Ezequiel’s next attack falling back a bit to gain some distance and when I looked at his face it was of pure anger and spoke “‘ou know how much dis awmow cost? Ezequiew was goin’ to make am death quick buh nao pwepawe fo’ dah wowstes’ most painfuw death in am wife!” Ezequiel started running at me with the mace the crowd was surprisingly pretty silent being to invested in this fight to cheer. focusing at the last second dodged Ezequiel’s attack with how fast he was going he hit a wall and with no time to spare when he recovered his face bloodied and several teeth falling out I swung Excalibur at his face thinking it would end the fight. When I did Ezequiel didn’t go down but looking at his face it was completely destroyed the once elegant stallion now had several teeth missing his nose was broken in several place and from his mouth to his upper right face barely missing his eye was a giant gash left by Excalibur. Ezequiel was bleeding profusely he looked completely unrecognizable now in a blind rage Ezequiel charged at me with all his might I dodged the first strike of the mace the second hit me in the pelvis knocking me back. It hurt a lot but my armor took most of the impact with it now broken I prepared Excalibur for a final attack Ezequiel swung his mace unorganized I swooped under it Ezequiel thinking I was to jumbled to attack and a little out of desperation that I wasn’t dead decided for a final strike to get on his hind legs and swing the mace so hard to crush my head into a million pieces. and that was what I wanted him to do as when he got up with a final focused angered strike from Excalibur. The blade cut right through him and for a second he was frozen suddenly blood started gushing out from his waist and the upper half of him fell to the ground with his intestines now covering the floor Ezequiel was now dead. The announcer spoke “Ezequiew he’s dead! Souw am dah winnew! Souw wiww be dah one to face Xewxes!” The crowd erupted in cheers and claps I raise Excalibur and as I do that the bell rings I head back as fluffies rush to Ezequiel’s body carrying it to the morgue.

As I am in the waiting room my cuts and wounds are healed and I’m also given a piece of new armor. I think of what I had just done I have just maimed and killed the son of the person who ordered my families death and to be honest it felt a little good like DarkWing was going to feel a fraction of the same pain that I felt but another thought crossed my mind. I killed the son of one of the most powerful people in the kingdom that will now stop at nothing to kill me and everyone I know and love. I knew I had to defeat Xerces as I was thinking that an employee came and told me it was time leaving I headed to the gate and as the bell rang I went out ready to face the champion. Fin

Holy shit this part was a lot longer then I was expecting. I thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this extra long part. I hope to have the next and final part of chapter 2 done in a few days and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 Like