Last Hope Chapter 3 part 8 The Round Table (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Soul. You, Jay, you’re family, Grandmaster Torres and wagons of Talon officials and knights have left Swab heading to The Garden capital of the one Great Herd. You are heading there after their leader Sarina offered to restart negotiations and Torres decided to choose you and you’re family since you were all fluffies as mediators between the the Great Herd and talon. On the way there Merlin spoke to me about Chrysalis and how she looked… Bloated and when looking I noticed it to than he spoke on how he didn’t trust her. After that Merlin and you begin to fall asleep. when you woke up the sun had just started to come up and I noticed Jay already awake praying to some sort of icon with strange symbols. When asking him about it he said started to talk about the god known as The One who created everything and was a entity beyond us in a completely different realm. And when you pray to The One and do good deeds you’re Soul will escape this realm and be reunited with The One in the Great Beyond. I thought about what Jay said during the rest of the trip as there wasn’t that much to do only looking out at the rubble or sometimes talking to someone. Once we were finally at The Garden the city reminded me a lot of Breadbasket. Like how there was food growing everywhere but also a lot that was different like how there were two massive walls. The outer wall had a moat and a drawbridge while once we got inside slowly going up a hillside we got to the inner wall when once opened revealed a large castle where Sarina and The Garden government were. Once the wagons stopped and we got off Sarina and Torres spoke and Sarina told us to come inside. The castle was cold and dim Sarina spoke of Motor or what she called in Detroit and how she had been there and how much it was like Chicago before being united by Maximus. Curious about this place and it’s history I asked her about it and she responded. Sarina said the long ago she when she was a young mare her family and herd were killed by a pack of beasts after traveling being all alone she eventually ran into other fluffies younger than her taking them in and continuing traveling taking in more and more fluffies and started to be called their leader and one fluffy referring to them as The One Great Herd. After awhile they stopped and settled The Garden and building it for 15 to 20 years until now where the city has a population nearing 5000 and is one of the safest places in Chicago. After that story we all stopped and enter a room with a large round wooden table and were told to take our seats as negotiations were about to begin.

Garden and Talon members sat on opposite sides of the table. All of us were asked what type a drink we would want I just decided to get some water. The room was silent than Sarina spoke “Otay’ wet’s begin fiwst owdah of business… Dah waw… Aftah what happened wiff Webown sowdiews takin’ my peopwe as swabes I decided to hab my sowdiews pwepawed. Dah Gawden wiww be joinin’ dis confwict.” You could hear the Talon delegation breath a sigh of relief than Sarina spoke again “nao that sawina got that cobewed nao it’s time fo’ fwuffy to tawk about what aww of us am thinkin’… Dah idea of a unified gobewnment…” You were suprised a unified government? Than Torres spoke “It would be for the best of everyone living in Chicago.” Sarina spoke again “Sawina think it wouwd be buh Towwes ‘ou tawk about ebewyone. Buh am owdah has banned fwuffies fwom joinin’ if am goin’ to agwee that ban am gone.” Torres looked a little shocked for a few seconds than spoke “Sarina you talk about how I’m a hypocrite. But puffies are not allowed to live in The Garden if I’m going to agree to this than that ban is over its the only way this thing is going to work.” Sarina speaks to some of the Garden officials for a few moments than speaks. “Otay’ dah ban wiww be wifted. Buh what Aawina assumes once a gobewnment is fowmed ‘ou Gwandmastah wiww pwobabwy wan’ to be in dah gobewnment. Weww if 'ou do ‘ou must bacate am position as weadah of dah Owdah of Tawon as howdin’ two majow positions wouwd make 'ou to powewfuw.” The Talon side of the table was in shock and was whispering to each other of how this was insane and to much than Torres who wasn’t speaking spoke “After thinking about it I’ve decided If I’m going to vacate my position than you must relinquish all control of the Garden military as well its the fair thing to do.” Sarina spoke “fine seems undewstandabwe.”

Talking continued for over an hour most of it was pretty boring most of it was just a bunch of bureaucratic, military and economic talk than the topic of leadership was brought up and arguments started. “Thewefowe Sawina see fit that I be dah one in chawge to guide Chicago to a new ewa of pwospewity.” Torres speaks with an upset tone “No if Chicago is going to thrive its going to need someone with military experience so that The Reborn never come back and someone who isn’t going to drop dead at any moment!” You could suddenly hear shouting as both the Talon and Garden sides you knew one of you had top say something then Monica spoke. “Why cant 'ou boff be weadah ow wet dah peopwe decide?” the room fell silent as everyone looked at Monica and a few seconds later Sarina spoke. “One weadah fo’ fwuffies one fo’ puffies?” Monica responded “yes an’ aftah a weadah wetiwes ow dies dah peopwe shouwd choose dah next.” You could hear whispers throughout the room than Sarina spoke “suwe that sounds weasonabwe. Towwes?” Torres speaks. “Yeah… I’m fine with that.” After that a piece of paper was brought out it was long and heavily worded and I say both Garden and Talon officials signing it until the only ones left were Sarina and Torres right before both signed it putting their names Torres spoke “Guess this is really happening it’s a little unbelievable if you ask me The Chicago Confederation this is going to help a lot of people.” Sarina spoke giving a light chuckle “yeah wet’s hope it does Towwes.” Torres and Sarina put there names down and just like that A Nation Is Born.

Outside a large group of people had formed with most of them being let inside the inner wall being told Sarina is about to give a speech. And that’s what she did as once she got into a good position where everyone could hear her and she spoke “Citizens of Dah Gawden ‘ou know that fwoughout ouw histowy we hab awways been a peopwe of couwage an’ wesiwience. Ebah since dah fiwst stones wewe waid su many yeaws ago. Buh nao we come on one of ouw bestes’ twiaws. Dah Webown an awmy of swabews an’ bandits wead by dah sewf pwocwaimed empewow SteedHeawt am appwoachin’ ouw gates. Many of ‘ou think dey won’t attack us an’ to be honest Sawina thought su to. Buh ‘ou’d be wwong ‘ou see aftah wecent ebents it’s been pwoben that these sabages attack whoebah am in dewe paff wiff nu mewcy. Su aftah a meetin’ wiff Gwandmastah Towwes of dah Owdah Of Tawon I’ve come to a concwusion a fiwstwy Dah Gawden wiww be joinin’ that waw. An’ secondwy an’ dis may come to a shock to some buh duwin’ my conbewsation wiff towwes we tawked about dah futuwe of Chicago aftah dah waw an’ we boff decided wiff dah hewp of some fwiends fwom dah Kingdom Of Motow. That Dah Gawden an’ Swab wiww be unitin’ undah a singwe bannew! We boff bewiebe that doin’ dis wiww be dah beginnin’ a new chaptah fo’ fwuffies an’ puffies one of pwospewity, gwowff an’ undewstandin’. An’ Sawina asks of ‘ou not to wowwy as I am stiww goin’ to be am weadah eben aftah dah waw am finished. Su ebewyone! pwaise Dah Gawden! Pwaise Swab! wong wibe ouw countwy! wong wibe Dah Chicago Confedewation!

The crowd had mixed reactions as all this information lots of them cheered hearing everything about a new chapter and prosperity. But also some had looks of concern and doubt like hearing that there was going to be a confederation with Swab was going to be a bad thing. Sarina came back inside the main hall where we and everyone else was seated and she spoke “how’d Sawina do?” A lot of the officials congratulated her than Torres came out with a banner I had never seen before. The banner was split down the middle with the left side being a dark green with the symbol of a fluffy Hoof in it’s center and on the right side the color was white with a puffy talon in it’s center as well than Torres spoke. “One of my men had made this during the conference… Tigre I think was his name. And to be honest I love the look of it Sarina what do you think should this be the flag of this new country?” Sarina looks at it for a few seconds even holding it and to be honest I liked the design a lot as well to me it looked unitary and symbolic. Than Sarina spoke. “'Ou know what yes Sawina thinks dis wiww be dah pewfect symbow of Chicago’s new ewa. Towwes teww Tigwe Sawina thanks him.” Everything was pretty celebratory than a soldier came running in having a frantic look on his face. “SAWINA WEPOWTS HAB JUST CAME IN! DAH WEBOWN AM WAUNCHIN’ a FUWW SCAWE ATTACK! DEY AWWEADY OBEWWUN OUW GUAWD GAWWISON!” Sarina immediately swapped to a serious tone and spoke. “Send out ouw awmy dewe weady. Its time to take dah fite to dah Webown!” The soldier spoke “YES MA’AM WITE 'WAY!” As the soldier began to leave Torres looked at us “It seems like the time is now to finally end this war. jay can’t fight not with all his injuries but can I count on you 4? If were going to win this thing were going to need all the help we can get.” I think for a moment and right before I answer Merlin speaks. “Wiww Chwysawis be wiff us?” Torres speaks. “Yes she will I have no idea of her ability but she seems competent and loyal enough to fight.” Than Torres looks back at me and finally I speak “Wet’s go we hab nu time to waste. We hab a waw to win!” Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the final part done in a few days to a week and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 Like