Last Hope Chapter 4 part 4 Once Upon A Time In Green Roof (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Velvet. For over a year now you’ve been the caretaker for maximus. A few days ago after a few games of chess he showed you The Crown Of Motor. And surprisingly even allowed you to wear it. Now the both of us sit quietly while eating and things are like that for awhile before Maximus looks at you and speaks “Maximus nu can bewiebe Benedict tuwned out to be a cannibaw.” To be honest I couldn’t believe it to. I heard stories of Benedict him being one of Maximus’s top commanders during the bandit wars. How he was considered one of the most skilled and honorable commanders in the entire Motor army. But also on how he left abruptly claiming he was going to search for ‘knowledge’ or something I speak. “Yeah…” Maximus responds “I had a few men seawch what wemains of his manow. Dewe was mostwy nothin’ weft just chawwed wuins an’ bodies. In dah basement dey found badwy beaten bodies an’ fweezews fiwwed wiff fwozen awms an’ weggies. That wouwd hab been it buh… In dah wuins of Benedicts bedwoom dey found a wawge undamaged metaw bocks in it weww. iww just show 'ou.” Maximus with what little strength he has left puts a box on the table and opens it. I start to walk over and once I get their I see into the box and am completely dumbfounded.

In the box there was a dark green mask of some sort of… Rodent creature I never seen before. Also in it was a long dark green robe and attachable hoof daggers Maximus speaks. “Dey caww themsewbes Dah Owdah Of Dah Mask.” The order of the what? I had no idea who these people what they wanted or why they wear these scary outfits agh! This was all so strange I could feel dread wash over my body Maximus spoke. “Duwin’ dah middwe of my Weakytown campaign fo’ context at that point I onwy just became king’. whiwe westin’ in my tent Benedict had entewed enthusiasticawwy. He wanted to speak to me sayin’ he weawned of somethin’… System he said if impwemented wiww bwin’ peace an’ unifie dis kingdom. He tawked about gwoup that towd him aww of dis cawwed Dah Owdah Of Dah Mask. Gwoup of ‘schowaws’ that wanted to bwin’ ‘bettew’ wowwd. Dah system he descwibed to me was… Fo’ wack of bettah wowd puwe tywanny. Mass suwbeiwwance, secwet powice, capitaw punishment of minow cwimes. It was howwibwe su I cawwed him out an’ we got ina heated awgument an’ he stowmed out wesignin’ not wong aftah.” I couldn’t believe what Maximus was saying. All of this sounded so horrible! Maximus had closed the box and spoke. “Bewbet I feaw that a bewy dawk cwoud am appwoachin’ us an-” Maximus stops suddenly and is silent for a few seconds before he begins to cough blood and falls unconscious and as I go to his aid holding him I yell “HEWP!” as guards begin rushing in.

[Pov switch Soul]

You were looking out the kitchen window with a slightly sad expression on your face. Monica had told everyone that her trials were now complete and that in a week she would have to leave. There was also the injury on you’re left shoulder ugh… Once we got back home I got a bandage put on me and I was tired and my head was pounding. They only told me something about cannibals or something… Suddenly I heard Merlins voice “somethin’ wwong Souw?” I speak. “Souw cant bewiebe Monica am weabin’. she’s wike famiwy! Dis house am goin’ to feew wot emptiah without hew.” Merlin puts his hoof on my shoulder “Mewwin feew dah same way to Souw. Hey did 'ou teww hew about how 'ou feew yet?” I respond. “Nu sometimes am about to buh ebewy times I just back out at dah wastes’ second. Souw just cant get dah wowds out.” Merlin speaks “den do it! Souw if dis am weawwy goin’ to be dah wastes’ time whewe aww goin’ to be togethew! ‘ou hab nothin’ to wose by just tewwin’ Monica how 'ou feew!” I speak “‘ou know Mewwin am wite! Am goin’ to ask Monica out an’ wewe goin’ to hab a fun time out an’ once that am obah am goin’ to teww hew! fank 'ou!” I hug Merlin and he speaks. “Nu wowwy about us Mewwin feew wike me, jay an’ Wiwwy can think of somethin’ fun to do. An’ awso fo’ a suggestion when 'ou head out dewe’s dis pwace on dah second webew. Neaw dah wawa pump-” I interrupt Merlin “Dah Mason Bwuddah’s Wat Buwgah An’ Dance? been dewe pwenty of times!” Merlin looks at me impressed. “damn dah student becomes dah mastew! gud wuck!”

You head to Monica’s door and once I get there I hear what sounds like… Crying I start to knock and after around 10 seconds Monica opens the door and speaks “oh hewwo Souw! what bwings ‘ou? Am dewe somethin’ 'ou wanted to teww Monica?” I could hear Monica sniffling under her mask. And after a few seconds of being in a cold sweat I’m finally able to get out the words. “Hewwo Monica since am weabin’ soon Souw was wondewin’ if ‘ou’d wike to go out fo’ owd times sake…” Monica looks at me for a few seconds before speaking. “Just dah two of us? Ow am dah othews comin’ awong to?” I speak “Souw was thinkin’ of it just bein’ us two…” I can feel myself blush as I said that Monica speaks. “Souw of couwse id go out wiff ‘ou! iww stawt gettin’ weady nao.” Monica’s tone had changed from sounding sad to sounding surprised and happy. We both got a few basic things than after that we waved everyone goodbye and headed into Green Roof.

Now the both of us were walking the second level heading to the restaurant. It was a peaceful and quiet evening. Monica had brushed brushed up against my shoulder and spoke “isn’t it such a pwetty day souw.” I speak “yeah. Sad though that it’s get cowd soon.” Monica speaks “Souw aftah we finish eatin’ dewe’s somethin’ Monica been meanin’ to teww 'ou. just to wet ‘ou know otay’?” WHAT! what could Monica be wanting to tell me? I quickly give out a response. “ok.” A few minutes later we arrived at the restaurant finding swats we sit and order our food and Monica speaks. “wow 'ou shouwd hab towd me about dis pwace those wat buwgews wook dewicious!” We get our food and start to eat as we do we reminisce about all the moments we had together and generally have a good time. After while I’ve decided the perfect time to confess my feelings to Monica would probably be when she is when she is finished telling me the things she wants me to know. After we finish eating we pay for our food and exit and once we do Monica speaks “fowwow Monica I wan’ to go somepwace pwibate.”

Following Monica after a few minutes we eventually stopped and sat on the rooftop of some abandoned building where we could see the entire city infront of us down below. There she looked at me and spoke “Souw ebah since we got back fwom Chicago dewe’s been a battwe goin’ on inside my head about a wot of things famiwy, woyawty an’ me wetuwnin’ to my owdah. Finawwy I’be made a decision. Souw to put it simpwy Monica am not goin’ back.” I am in complete shock but also I felt a little relived Monica wishes to stay with us. I had no idea how they were going to respond so I asked her. “Am dey goin’ to get made at dis!” Monica speaks “I nu know buh am suwe mys daddeh wiff undewstand. He may be a wittwe stubbown buh I know he wobes Monica.” And just as Monica is about to get up I speak “Monica dewe’s somethin’ souw been meanin’ to teww 'ou.” Monica looks at me “yes Souw ou can teww Monica anything!” Taking a deep breath I hold Monica’s hooves and speak “Monica ebah since I’be gotten to know ‘ou an’ when we fiwst danced those months ago. I’be fewt mysewf feewin’ diffewent awound ‘ou. At fiwst Souw nu did know what dis feewin’ was cawwed. Buh Souw knew whenebah I was awound 'ou Souw fewt wike dah happiest stawwion in dah entiwe wowwd. Ow whenebah Souw fewt wike ‘ou wewe in dangah ow huwt I fought my hawdest. Monica am just goin’ to be honest on how I am. Monica I am in wub wiff 'ou” I couldn’t believe I just said that! Looking at Monica she just looked at me quiet for a few seconds than I could see tears falling off the lower part of her mask and finally she spoke “Souw… 'Ou hab nu idea how much those wowds mean to Monica. Souw… Monica wobes 'ou to.

We now both hug I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. This is the happiest moment of my life. Monica speaks “'Ou couwdn’t hab been wess obbious to” As she chuckles. Damm! well… If Merlin was able to pick up I was in love with Monica… She speaks “an’ 'ou know what since wewe nao nu wongah keepings secwets fwom each othah Monica thinks 'ou desewbe to know whos undah dah mask.” Damn I could feel my heart pounding as Monica steps back… She takes off the mask. Underneath the mask was a fluffy with a brown coat and a dark brown mane the same color as mine. Monica gives me an awkward smile and speaks “Monica know dis am pwobabwy what 'ou wewen’t expectin…” I hold Monica’s hooves and speak. “Yes ou am mowe pwetty den Souw couwd ebah possibwy imagine…” Monica’s eyes begin to fill with tears as she speaks. “oh Souw!” And we begin making out. After a few minutes of this we decide it’s time to go home Monica puts the mask back on and we head to the exit. As we do me and Monica cuddle and hold our hooves tightly curious I speak “do ‘ou pwan on showin’ dah othews?” Monica responds “I do buh not yet. Not untiw my owdah agwees to wet me stay wiff 'ou.” We exit Green Roof and enter our house once there we see Merlin and Jay in the middle of painting Willy many different colors. Everyone is quiet until Monica speaks. “Ughhh Monica doesn’t eben wan’ to know what goin’ on hewe.” Monica begins to walk to her room than Jay speaks “Hey Soul you seem to be back early ughhh you like what were doing! Merlin calls it ‘Modern Art’ hehe!” Than Merlin speaks “how did things go wiff Monica!” As I start going to my room I give Merlin a smirk and almost immediately Merlin and Jay grab each other by the shoulders and start celebrating. And as I got to the second floor I looked out a window and started to look up at the now starry night sky with a smile full of hope. Fin

Thank you for reading my story! To be honest I feel like this is one of the best part’s I ever worked on! I hope to have the next part done in a week and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 Like