Last Hope chapter 4 part 9 finale (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

“What!” I was in complete shock what was velvet talking about? DarkWing he… He killed himself! Velvet speaks “Souw wet’s tawk about dis in dah cawwiage. iww expwain!” Me, my family, Laius, Xerxes and the Seer all entered a large Carriage where we all sat around a table looking at Velvet she began to speak “Dah woyaw guawd wewe towd by dah whistwebwowah that dawkwing’ wasn’t executed… An’ was seen wiff dah owdah of dah mask.” I was completely speechless… LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! How was this possible! After all this time… As I felt myself beginning to cry The Seer speaks. “Damn dey puwwed dah owdest twick in dah book! fakin’ am death hah!” I could barley hold myself back from smacking the Seer… THIS WAS NO TIME FOR GODDAMN JOKES! Merlin after looking at me speaks. “Souw nu wowwy wewe goin’ to make suwe we get dis bastawd fo’ weaw!” Merlin’s words are somewhat able to calm me down and I speak “Souw gon’ make suwe I gib kiww dis son of a bitch pewsonawwy!” Velvet after listening speaks. “Otay’ den. we hab to go to Seaside to wecwuit Dwiscoww ‘ou may head to am cawwiages I assigned fo’ 'ou weww weabe showtwy.”

As I head to the carriage I was assigned to I noticed that I and Xerxes were heading to the same carriage and seeing an opportunity and wanting to get my mind off of all this DarkWing bullshit I talk to Xerxes. Iit’s gud to finawwy see 'ou again. how hab 'ou been doing?" Xerxes looks at me and speaks “oh pwetty gud actuawwy souw. Hey… Am sowwy about dah news it must huwt.” Heading to our carriage once I got inside I noticed the pretty weird matchup of people id be with. Of course there was me and Xerxes but also Jay and Laius would be with us to, as I start to put my things down Laius speaks “Xewxes wight? 'ou wook smawwah den how Waius wemembews.” Even though Laius’s comment was pretty rude he wasn’t exactly wrong. The last time I was Xerxes it was right after the party back than he looked liked a being of pure muscle and power, but now? It was obvious Xerxes was serious when he said he was retiring, Xerxes speaks “Waius can 'ou pwease keep am comments to youwsewf? Xewxes thinks ebewyone wouwd appweciate it!” Laius rolls his eyes as he goes to sleep. Resting my head finally I begin to fall asleep as the carriage travels to Seaside.

The travel to Seaside was pretty uneventful just a bunch of looking around and hearing Laius complain. Once we entered to the city it was decided that I would be the one to talk to Driscoll, so while I was gone everyone else would be tasked with restocking supplies. Walking through the crowded city street I noticed the large colossus statue in the harbor, when I first saw it the statue was still very much under construction but now seeing it the statue was nearing it’s completion and it was breathtaking. Finally reaching my destination I knocked on the door, I had no idea if Driscoll was even home but it was worth a try after a few seconds the door opened and I was greeted by… Someone? They were a unicorn stallion with a lime green coat and dark blue mane, as they looked at me confused for a few seconds they spoke. “Hewwo may Danny hewp 'ou?” I speak “hewwo ugh… Danny it am? do 'ou know whewe Dwiscoww am he wibe hewe.” Just then as I finished speaking Driscoll finally came to the door and after a few seconds of shock seeing me he speaks “Souw! wong time nu see! come in 'ou shouwd hab towd me ‘ou wewe comin’ damn!” As I began heading inside Danny speaks “wait… Am Souw? Oh Dwiscoww towd me su much about 'ou!”

Me, Driscoll and Danny all find a place to sit and once we do I speak “su Dwiscoww who am dis?” Driscoll looks at Danny and both of them blush, than Driscoll looks back at me and speaks. “Oh Danny? weww wet’s just say I’be been a wot mowe open since 'ou weft!” Both Driscoll and Danny chuckle than Driscoll noting that I have a serious expression speaks “Souw what’s wwong?” I speak “I’be been cawwed to waw Dwiscoww things am bad Queen Bewbet has towd me to come wecwuit 'ou. Say hab 'ou ebah heawd of dah owdah of dah mask?” Driscoll looks down and is completely silent and after a few seconds he looks back at me and speaks. “Dis am bad weawwy bad! Why did Bewbet nu teww me in adbance! It’s goin’ to take me aww day to get weady…” Danny puts his arm around Driscoll’s shoulder and Driscoll speaks again “Souw can go back to Bewbet. Teww hew iww be dewe by dah end of dah day. I nee’ some time awone.” As I leave I begin walking back to the carriages and once I get there I go to Velvet’s carriage and speak to her

“Dwiscoww has agweed to join us buh it wiww take him few houws to get weady.” Velvet speaks “fine, gud wowk Souw bewbet guess can hab that time to do whatebah ‘ou wan’.” Leaving the carriage I noticed there weren’t that many people around with me only being able to see the seer sitting down. going over to him I speak “hewwo.” The Seer looks in the direction of my voice and and speaks “Hewwo Souw” I sit down next to him and the Seer speaks. “‘Ou know I haben’t weft Bweadbasket in yeaws an’ bein’ hewe in Seaside I’be awways wanted to feew dah wawa. Souw can ‘ou bwin’ me dewe?” I speak “I guess suwe, I hab nothin’ bettah to do,” Steering the seer towards the direction of the water wasn’t that difficult, he was pretty light and was pretty fast. Once we got to the water for a few minutes he splashed himself in it and once he was finished we began to head back to the carriages and as we were heading back I… I Heard something coming from an alley. “Hewp! hewp!” Getting slightly closer to the noise it sounds like a foal’s and feeling concern I look at the Seer and speak “iww be wite back stay hewe.” The Seer nods and I begin to head into the alley, it was pretty dark and there were multiple offshoots I also couldn’t see anything infront of me so I speak in the direction of the voice. “Hewwo who’s dewe? nu wowwy it’s safe am hewe to hewp!” The voice speaks “Hewp! Hewp!” They must be trapped or something getting closer and closer to the voice I finally arrive and in the thick cloud of darkness I find… A machine playing a recorded sound on repeat. And feeling a sense of dread I begin to turn around only to be struck in the head and it was lights out.

When I begin to wake up I’m tied to a chair, the sun was setting and looking around I noticed the Seaside harbor and looking up I see that I’m at the lighthouse. Just than as I’m trying to get out of this chair I see a figure walking out from the shadows and they speak “‘ou nu know how wong I’be been waitin’ fo’ dis.” When I see the figure they are clad in dark blue robes and had the mask of a snake, they were a member of the Order Of the Mask and I started to get angry. “EBAH SINCE 'OU KIWWED MY SON THAT WONG!” I couldn’t even process what I just heard before they punch me causing my nose to bleed. Wait a minute my son? No- No- NO! I speak “WHO AM 'OU” The figure laughs and speaks as he takes off his mask “my Owdah wefews to me as Mastah Sewpent. Buh 'ou may caww me DawkWing” Under the mask was a graying dark purple Pegasus with a black mane, DarkWing is barley is able to take his mask off before I speak “‘OU FUCKEW AM GOIN’ TO KIWW 'OU!” DarkWing laughs as two other Order members approach him with one of them speaking “Mastah we am on a bewy wimited scheduwe! wet’s kiww him awweady an’ be on ouw way!” DarkWing looks at the Order member who said that and speaks “dis am dah bastawd who kiwwed my son! Wewe goin’ to make suwe he suffews befowe endin’ hi-”

Out of a pure rage I had broken my restraints and went straight to DarkWing. With the complete shock of the Order members I was able to get to DarkWing and began to bite and attack DarkWing’s face so enraged I didn’t even look at him and after a few seconds of doing that I felt a sharp pain coming from my left back leg and after trying my best to keep going I just got weaker and weaker. Falling to the ground I could see DarkWing get up blood and ripped up flesh were everywhere and even though I couldn’t see his face that well just looking at it I must have mangled it bad DarkWing speaks. “WHO TIED THAT CHAIW!” He spoke in a raw primal rage, One of the Order members slowly approached him and when they raised there hoof less than a second later DarkWing lunged at them ripping off his mask and slitting there throat. And as he does that I could feel my vision start to go blurry one of the order members speaks. “Mastah dewe’s been bweach Motow fowces! We hab to weabe!” My vison kept getting more and more blurry and I felt so tired I could see DarkWing start to approach me ready to make the killing blow than the Order member speaks “Mastah Sewpent I injected him wiff enough poison to kiww 10 toughies! DEWE HEWE! WE HAB TO GO!” DarkWing starts to leave and a few seconds later I see a face to blurry for me to recognize but they speak “Xewxes found Souw! howy shit… It’s bad” I barley process what I hear before I fall unconscious.

When I finally regain my senses I’m in a place I don’t recognize, it is pitch black the only thing illuminated was me, there’s nothing anywhere for what looked like miles. Was I… Dead Walking I felt terrified This couldn’t be it! Falling to the ground I began to sob and as I do I feel a hoof touch my shoulder… “Bwuddah?” Looking up you see her you’re baby blue sister looking at you. She was all grown up with her now having a blonde mane she speaks “'ou’be huwt youwsewf su much!” she touches the scar on my face I speak “what’s happening! Am… Am supposed to be dead!” She gives me a hug and speaks. “Nu be sad dewe’s someone who’s been wantin’ to meet 'ou bwuddah! Wook It’s Hew.” Looking I see her Mummah looking at me with tears in her eyes she speaks “Babbeh?” approaching her I fall to the ground and speak. “'Ou nu know how much I missed 'ou!” We began to hug her as we both cried she speaks. “What am ‘ou doin’ hewe! Nu teww me!” I speak tears rolling down my eyes “I twied my bestes’ to abenge 'ou I wasn’t stwong enough! Am su sowwy!” She speaks “dewe, dewe it’s otay!” As she hugs me I see all my siblings coming out of the darkness them also being grown up looking at me Mummah speaks. “My son it’s not am time yet. Am not supposed to be hewe!” I speak “what?”

“Am time am not up yet 'ou nu can weabe nao!” I speak. “What do 'ou mean!” Mummah speaks “My Son dewe am stiww su much fo’ ‘ou to do an’ expewience. Su many peopwe wub an’ cawe about 'ou it’s not am time!” When she is finished speaking a large bright light open up it look like a window and as it does Mummah and my siblings begin flying towards it with my sister and siblings waving goodbye to me I speak “NU WEABE ME!” Mummah speaks. “Buh we nebah weft 'ou. My sweet babbeh Souw eben though we may not be awibe anymowe we awways watched obah 'ou. My son nu feaw we wiww meet again!” As Mummah finishes speaking she waves goodbye than enters the white light and I couldn’t see them anymore Now the white light was gone and was replaced by pitch darkness I lay down and cry than I started to hear the screams… Screams of those I know to well the screams of people… I killed. Screaming and running trying to get away I felt myself getting tired and my vision getting blurry and when I fell to the ground I closed my eyes.

When I opened them I jumped up screaming in a pure panic my vision was still pretty blurry but just them I felt myself getting restrained and a voice speaking “Souw! Souw! stahp! it’s otay’ youw safe!” I recognized the voice it was… Merlin’s he speaks again “EBEWYONE COME HEWE WITE NAO! SOUW HE’S AWAKE IT’S a MIWACWE!” I start to calm down and finally my vision starts to get back to normal I could see that I was in a carriage and I could see Willy, Jay and finally Monica enter. I noticed Monica holding her hoof over her mouth as she sobs I speak “Monica am otay! Mewwin what happened” Merlin speaks. “When dey took ‘ou dah Seah came an’ towd us. he was eben abwe to find am wocation an’ when we got dewe Xewxes was dah fiwst to chawge in an’ wescued 'ou… Souw that poison injected into 'ou… Mewwin thought I wost 'ou.” Those last words made Merlin start to cry I speak “Souw saw them” Merlin speaks wiping away his tears “what do 'ou mean?” I speak “When I was kidnapped I saw DawkWing ow what he nao cawws himsewf ‘Mastah Sewpent’ buh when I was poisoned an’ when I feww asweep I was in a stwange awea den I saw fmy famiwy I thought it was my time an’ Souw was goin’ to join them buh dey just towd me it wasn’t my time yet an’ Souw woke up soon aftah.”

Everyone looks at me in shock and confusion Monica speaks “Souw Monica think’s it’s bestes’ if 'ou west.” I nod and lay down and once I do that I speak “how wong hab I been out?” Jay speaks “3 day’s.” 3 days? Damn I speak again “hab 'ou seen my stuff?” Merlin hearing htat goes into a bag than I see my possessions Merlin speaks. “Dey wewe by a chaiw.” I think to myself that if I had looked better before attacking DarkWing I could have gotten Excalibur and decapitated him right there I speak. “Teww Xewxes an’ dah Seah Souw said thanks. Souw had his doubts about dis waw befowe buh that stops nao wiff DawkWing nao a membah an’ wiff them pwepawin’ somethin. Dey must be destwoyed nu mattah what.” Fin

Epilogue 1 DarkWing

I was now deep underground old pipes and the dark sewer tunnels would have made me feeling sick most of the time but not now. After my victory with Soul my son had been avenged may he rot. Finally getting into our headquarters I head to the Grandmaster’s chamber and kneel before him and he speaks “I shouwd hab nebah made 'ou a Mastah.” This response angers me like what! I just killed Velvet’s greatest asset! I speak. “Souw am dead!” The GrandMster speaks. "Do 'ou weawize what 'ou’be done! ‘Ou just made tuwned what many considah dah Hewo of Motow into a mawtyw! fo’ what petty webenge! Many fwuffies wiww nao wawwy to Bewbet’s cause 'cos of that! get out! I hab much to do. "

Epilogue 2 Reborn Soldier

My name is Nuuk and am currently with what is left of my squad have been under Chicago for what feels like an eternity. It has become obvious now nobody is coming to save us. There was no way we could go to the surface with all the patrols we’d be dead in minutes so we decided to stay down here. The first of us to die was Lup, after being stabbed in the arm by a Talon sword during our evacuation it got infected and with no medical supplies and hearing him screaming dying slowly I decided to put him out of his misery, he was a good comrade The next person to die in my squad was Ip, to be honest I liked him quite a lot even if I didn’t show it. He always tried to keep spirits high as we waited but I think eventually when he realized help wasn’t coming something broke inside of him, it was yesterday while collecting water from the pipes that I found him with a rope around his neck cold to the touch. After that it was now only me and another soldier named Wayward, we decided after Ip’s funeral we decided to go deeper inside the Sewers we were running out of food and we hoped once deeper in we could maybe find a passage out of Chicago. Going deeper all we had was a small torch lighting the way. As we kept going I couldn’t help but feel like something was watching us in the shadows brushing it off we kept going, the sewer walls slowly began to get darker and darker after awhile we decided to stop and rest than we saw something… coming our of the shadows it was some sort of insect like monster with skin dark as night blues eyes, transparent wings and thangs as sharp as a sword I point my weapon and speak “HOO R U!” It kept getting closer it holding a sword Wayward seeing the beast grabbed his sword and chopped it’s head off. for a second we thought that was it than as I was just about to put away by sword. When we could see blue glowing eyes from the shadows looking right at us from what it looked liked hundreds of them and right as I noticed them they started to scream charging at us without hesitation. Those blue eyes being the last thing I ever saw.

Thank you for reading my story! This part took a lot longer than I expected! I hope to have TTOGR finale done in a few days and after that I’m going to take a short break. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated!

1 Like

Dope

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like