Last Hope Chapter 5 (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

It had been a few day’s since I awoke from the poison. I spent that time mostly just trying to process all I’ve been through and trying to recover physically from the poison. Finally after those days I felt somewhat back to normal. We were currently stopped right outside of New Junction with a guard telling me that Velvet and the Seer were going to have a meeting and we all had to be there in a few hours. Going into New Junction I was alone and was trying to get my mind off everything that had been happening. Going into a bar I sat down and got a drink, after a few minutes of drinking I started to feel better I guess. Than suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me “Souw what a suwpwise! mind if I sit wiff 'ou?” It was Xerxes as he started to come down I nodded and spoke “suwe! awso it’s nice seein’ ‘ou thanks again fo’ sabin’ me…” Xerxes sat down right next to me and placed an order for a large mug of beer and right after the order was placed I spoke. “Su how am things wiff am famiwy?” Xerxes looks at me for a few seconds before speaking. “Oh… Things am pwetty gud actuawwy! When Xewxes fiwst weconnected wiff them at fiwst things stawted out pwetty hawd… Wiff some fites an’ stuff buh am wike things am stawtin’ to go gud!” Just as Xerxes finished speaking his drink arrived and we both went and toasted.

For around an hour we sat at that bar and just talked and had a good time. during the time we were there one of the most things that left me awestruck was how Xerxes was able to drink multiple mugs and he didn’t even look that drunk Like Damn! We both got up paying and leaving the bar. We began heading back to the carriages and once we got there I parted ways with Xerxes and headed back to the carriage where I was staying and went inside. I saw Merlin mixing some ingredients when he saw me I could hear him sniff a few times than speak. “Damn Souw if ‘ou wewe goin’ out to get some dwinks ‘ou shouwd hab bwought Mewwin awong. damn am feewin’ dwy…” I speak “an’ what cawwy 'ou back!” Merlin speaks “hey that’s what famiwy’s fo!” Me and Merlin both have a chuckle as I sit down and speak “hab 'ou seen dah othew’s?” Merlin speaks “Jay an’ Wiwwy Mewwin am at some mawket dey weft not awong ago. Monica am wiff Bewbet Mewwin think.” After hearing this I nodded and began to prepare for the meeting.

After a few hours everyone was back the only exception being Monica, at the carriage we were finally told by a guard to follow them. As we did we entered a large building with the room we entered being dark with only a few candles illuminating the place and a large table were I could see Velvet, The Seer and Monica. When all of us sat down Velvet was the first to speak. “Gud am finawwy hewe we hab wots to discuss.” And as we all looked at Velvet anticipating what was going to happen next she spoke. “Fiwst thin’ to discuss. Dah owdah of Dah Mask dewe headquawtews it has to hab an entwance whewe am it? Monica couwd ‘ou answah that fo’ Bewbet?” Monica put her hoof on her chin as she started thinking than after a few seconds she spoke “it’s not dah simpwe am majesty ‘ou nu can just wawk in one singuwaw diwection an’ get dewe! ugh… Dah Seah can 'ou ewabowate?” The Seer hearing this looks in the direction of Monica’s voice and speaks.

“‘ou see bewbet dah headquawtews ow what we caww it Dah Compound am wocated deep undewgwound wiff paths that am constantwy bwocked an’ unbwocked, Seah bet Monica couwdn’t eben find hew way back if she wanted!” Velvet sighed and looked stressed as she spoke. “Can 'ou wead them dewe?” The Seer speaks. “Of couwse I can, dey nu did pwuck my eyes out of my head fo’ nothing! I sewbed as a high wankin’ membah fo’ yeaws dewe am hidden way’s in onwy we wewe awwowed to know. Dah main hidden passage can be found in Weakytown.” Leakytown? I heard of that place before a underground city of endless pipes of vents, where clean drinking water was plentiful and as a place that was considered a sanctuary during the winter with the constant warm air and steam Velvet speaks “hmm weawwy? Gud den that’s whewe am headin.” After that the next discussions were just of logistics of getting there and government procedure with it ending with all of us covering our hooves in ink and signing a piece of paper confirming us as official Kingdom soldiers.

Once we all exited the building Velvet before entering her carriage looked at all of us and spoke “Bewbet wishes ‘ou aww dah bestes’ wuck an’ safety. I wiww be headin’ back to Stabwewot an’ once dis owdah has been defeated bewbet wan’'s 'ou to join fwuffy dewe as weww goodbye…” Velvet heads into her carriage and not long after her and a good portion of the royal guard leave for Stablelot. As we entered the carriage we were staying in I put all of my things down and sat down to rest. Looking I saw everyone doing the same with Monica sitting right next to me and feeling a little worried I speak "Deep undewgwound… dis isn’t goin’ to be easy. " I sign to myself and a few seconds later I could feel Monica’s hoof around my neck I feel more better and more calm and begin to fall asleep as the carriage begins it’s journey to Leakytown. Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in at least a week and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 Like