Last Hope Chapter 5 part 2 Leakytown (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

The travel to Leakytown took around two day’s, the city was pretty far with it being in the northern most part of the kingdom and the road that lead to it being in pretty bad condition. Once we got to the location marked on the map we saw around a dozen tents and small shacks all in a circular shape surrounding something. Leaving the carriages and entering one of the tent’s I realized it must have been guard tent as we were greeted by a city guard’s approaching us and once they did one of them came up and spoke “state am business, what bwings 'ou hewe?” Laius approches the guard and shows them a piece of paper, after a few seconds of looking it over the guard has a wide eyed expression on his face and speaks “oh, ugh fowwow me wite dis way!” Following them we exited the tent and were now in the middle of the circle and after a few more seconds of walking we approached a large rusty metal seal. And the guard grabbing it begin to slowly move it and eventually the metal seal is removed exposing a long dark tunnal down below and with no hesitation we begin the slow descent into the city below.

Once we got down what I saw infront of me was… Incredible, the city was covered in lights and vents with steam sometimes spewing from these vents and getting closer to the city I realized it was separated into two levels. Lower level for houses, bars and other community centers and the upper level for markets, businesses, government buildings and guild halls. We all followed Laius as we went up into the upper level and with him telling us on the way here began to head to the governor’s office. As we walked deeper I couldn’t help but feel a little cramped with the walls being so close and hearing all the liquid and machinery didn’t help. Once we arrived at the governor’s office I was pretty surprised compared to all the other’s buildings this one was a lot more humble and out of the way entering we saw a bunch of old furniture and few guard’s including there captain. Laius going up to the captain of the guard spoke “Waius nee’'s to see gweybeawd owdew’s fwom dah Queen hewsewf.” The captain gives a half serious half skeptical face as he speaks. “Why wewen’t we notified in adbance?” Just by looking at Laius’s face I felt like any second a fight was going to break out but just than I heard another voice coming from down the hall “Captain stand down! Waius… Am that 'ou?” Turning towards the voice I saw Greybeard.

Greybeard was unlike all the other governor’s I seen. He was a unicorn with a coat that was a greyish white color it’s original color completely lost to me. His mane was a greyish black with parts of it fallen out. his body was covered in scars from battles long ago and his left leg was gone replace by a piece of wood, and looking at his face I saw deep wrinkles under his eyes and a large presence of fur covering his mouth giving the appearance of a ‘beard’ just looking at him I was reminded of Sarina back at Chicago with her looking equally as old. As Greybeard approached he signaled to the captain that we were permitted to speak to him and after that he looked at Laius and spoke. “It’s been a wong time since I’be seen 'ou owd fwend what bwings 'ou hewe?” Laius speaks. “Othah den extewminatin’ some cuwt, dah hookews hewe am wike nu othah.” Laius and Greybeard are silent for a few seconds before eventually they both of them break out laughing and Greybeard hugs Laius and speaks. “It’s been su many yeaw’s my owd comwade it’s gud to finawwy see 'ou again! who ebewyone ewse?”

Greybeard approaches us and speaks “Xewxes Gweybeawd awweady knows dah west Waius expwain?” Laius speaks going left to right “these am Dwiscoww,Seew,Wiwwy,Mewwin,Monica an’ Souw. I wasn’t jokin’ when Waius said we wewe takin’ on a cuwt dah way to dewe base stawts at am city Gweybeawd.” Greybeard puts his hoof over his beard as he speaks “who am it am fightin’ Waius? I’be seen dozen of cuwt’s in my day, what am it those Anuian fweaks? Ow those nutjobs who think weawin’ cwothin’ am ebiw.” Greybeard chuckles at the last part as Laius responds. “It’s dah Owdah of Dah Mask Gweybeawd things am not gud.” Graybeard’s jovial expression immediately turns serious upon hearing that it was The Order we were fighting after a few seconds he speaks. “It’s was dah Queen who towd 'ou to do dis?” Laius speaks. “Yes she feaws dah Owdah wiww twy to seize dah fwone nao that Maximus has passed, we am heaw to make suwe that nebah happens.” Greybeard speaks. “Am she hewe?” Laius responds “she weft fo’ Stabwewot day’s ago she’s pwobabwy awweady dewe. Why?” Greybeard speaks “just wanted to meet hew an’ pay my wespects. An Hey just how am ‘ou goin’ to find dewe base? dah pipes an’ bents just seen to go on fowebah.” As Greybeard finishes saying that the Seer comes up and speaks.

“I wiww guide them Gweybeawd siwh. 'Ou may not hab known it buh dah Owdah has used am city as secwet entwance since it’s founding, those tunnews am dah onwy pewmeant passage to dah compound we considah it one of ouw most guawded secwets.” Greybeard looking at the Seer speaks. “Am bwind how do 'ou know aww of dis?” The Seer speaks “I was… Once considewed dah second in command of dah Owdah. I know these tunnews wike dah back of my hoof.” Greybread speaks. “How couwd 'ou twust him Waius he seems insane!” Just as Laius is about to respond The Seer goes right up to Greybeard getting as close a possible and speaks. “Mistah I may saw things that 'ou maybeh seem insane buh wet me teww 'ou my mind has nebah been stwongah.” The Seer goes back to where he was as Graybeard looks at him taking a deep puff and just looking mad.

After that it was decided we were going to start in the morning and so Graybeard all gave us guest rooms to stay in so when I got to mine I was pleasantry surprised to see that Monica and I were going to share a room. getting inside me and Monica begin to lay our things down and we do that Monica speaks “hey Souw when we finawwy get to dah compound. pwomise Monica that if 'ou come acwoss my daddeh 'ou won’t huwt him.” I thought this request was a little strange at first but after thinking about for a few seconds thinking about if I was in her situation I understood I speak “yes Souw pwomise.” After that I prepare a small sleeping area for me to rest and as I’m about to lay down I could feel Monica touch my shoulder and looking at her she speaks “awen’t ‘ou goin’ to go way on dah bed?” I speak looking at the bed. “It’s otay’ can hab it, dewe’s onwy one an I’be swept on dah fwoow many times.” Monica speaks. “Dewe’s onwy one bed, so?” she puts her hooves around my shoulders as I look back to her. And as I did I noticed her both smirking and blushing and finally I realized what she meant I speak “Oh

[Pov Switch Jay]

covering my ears with pillows I couldn’t believe what Soul and Monica were doing! like it’s not a good times guys were going to fight a bunch a masked psychos tomorrow! I could even hear them moan and the bed creak as they did it! Trying my best to go to sleep I could hear Merlin drinking something before turning around I thought was sleeping besides me but as he did I saw that he had a smirk on his face and a bottle of booze he speaks. “Hey Jay hewe take dis. Dis awways get’s me fwooh those ‘distwacting’ dawk time’s’ awways” Merlin hands me the booze and he turns back quietly giggling. Looking at it for a few seconds I see that it is half drank already and with a sigh I gulp down the rest of the bottle and finally fall asleep. Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in at least a week and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.