Last hope Chapter 5 part 4 Do I know you? (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

As the silhouettes slowly started to approach I thought to myself who were these people? Assuming they were apart of the Order of the Mask I started to feel a sense of terror and dread For how deep we were underground and how narrow the tunnel was we knew we were in for a fight and as I looked at them. Laius spoke.
“Stahp wite nao! Dammit, ebewyone battwe fowmation!”
I could hear the silhouettes whispering to themselves and as I pulled out Excalibur I could finally see one of them, 100% Order of the Mask. They had a red mask of a rabbit with fancy Order robes of the same color indicating they were in charge of this group. And right as a few of the other Order members started to be seen. The Rabbit masked Order member spoke looking at The Seer.
“Fiwst to betway dah Gwandmastews wiww… den to gib ‘way ouw passage to outsidews! he shouwd hab nebah spawed ‘ou. Mastah Hawe been monitowin’ ‘ou since dah mownin’. Command said to wet ‘ou come an’ be pubwicwy executed at dah compound. Nu am jeopawdizin’ ouw secuwity! Goin’ to kiww 'ou na-”
As he was speaking Master Hare was pushed out of the way by… Another Order member? I was now extremely confused. The Order member had a blank blue mask with a horn and robe, probably a newer member. Looking directly at me as they breathed heavily they spoke.
“ENOUGH WIFF DIS! FINAWWY A WEMATCH WIFF MY AWCHENEMIES! I WIWW KIWW ‘OU FO’ WHAT 'OU’BE DONE!”
Archenemies? The tunnel was now in complete silence, I could hear a few people chuckle when he said that. Who the hell was this guy? Trying my best not to laugh I speak.
“Souw’s Awchenemies? do I know 'ou?”
My ‘Archenemies’ speaks.
“'Ou weawwy nu know do 'ou! Fine den am dis enough of a wemindew!”
As my 'Archenemies speaks he begins to take off his mask revealing his face.

Holy Shit! It was… BoneHoof from the Arena. He looked completly diffrent from the last time I saw him, pieces of his coat had started to fall out with his eyes having a special kind of crazy to them he spoke.
“'OU NU UNDEWSTAND WHAT ‘OU DID TO ,E! AFTAH ‘OU CHEATED I BECAME A WAUGHIN’ STOCK! I WOST MY WEG, MY KIDS DISOWNED ME AN MY WIFE WEFT ME FO’ A STWEET SWEEPEW! AWW 'COS OF 'OU, NAO AFTAH AWW DIS TIME WIFF SOME HEWP FWOM A FEW NEW FWIENDS I FINAWWY TWACKED ‘OU DOWN IT’S TIME FO’ A WEMATCH!
I and several others just couldn’t help it, we all just started laughing at him with even a few of the Order members chuckling. I could hear Merlin speak.
“am wife weft 'ou fo’a stweet sweepew! that’s a new one!”
As we were laughing BoneHoof reacted by looked like he just lost the last bit of sanity he had and Master Hare finally regained composure and spoke to him
“'OU JUST ASSAUWTED A SENIOW MEMBAH! DIS CWIME WIWW BE PUNISHED BY DEA-”
BoneHoof in a fit of pure rage took out his sword swinging it at a insane speed he sliced Master Hare’s throat open. The laughing now completely stopped as Master Hare fell clutching his throat for a few seconds before dying. BoneHoof looked at the other Order members snarling and spoke.
“HOWD OFF DAH OTHEWS! AM GOIN’ IN FO’ SOUW!”
The other Order member nodded hastily in fear and equipped there weapons as BoneHoof turned back around and looked right at me as he spoke.
Nao Souw it’s time ouw wematch, it’s time fo’ 'ou to die.”

BoneHoof immediately began running at me in a attacking position. All the other Order members also started running at different members of our team so I had no hope of getting help. The first strike I was able to dodge with Excalibur with the strike feeling powerful, kicking some dirt I was able to distract BoneHoof long enough where I was able to fall back and create a plan and as I did that BoneHoof spoke.
“Bonehoof has gotten a wot stwongah since ouw wastes’ fight, wesistance am futiwe.”
BoneHoof begins for another attack with me barley getting into a defensive position. The first two swings I dodged both of them felt exhausting though with how powerful the strikes were. The third strike was able to hit me though with scrapping the right side of my face and even cutting off a part of my ear. BoneHoof seeing my failure began to laugh as he spoke.
“What? beginnin’ to get tiwed!”
While BoneHoof was distracted laughing I began to make my move, I knew he must have a prosthetic leg, if so just maybe he put’s less importance on protecting it than his real legs. It was the best idea I’ve got so running at him I attacked. The first couple of swings were just supposed to be diversions like obvious swings to the head I tried my best to distract him before my main strike. Straight through the leg, wooden fragments started to fly everywhere as BoneHoof gave a terrified gasp and spoke.
“NUUUUUUUU!”
BoneHoof was now hyperventilating while trying his best to keep his balance, now desperate he tried one final attack. But before he even had the possibility to swing it was already to late, I plunged Excalibur right through his chest. With BoneHoof collapsing and having wide eyes as he coughed up blood and spoke.

“Why…” BoneHoofs breaths started to slow. Looking around I noticed most of the other Order members had already been killed with us only losing 2 guards. And when realizing they had lost what remained of the Order members tried to flee but being caught. Looking over BoneHoof as he laid dying, he looked at me with sad eyes trying to say something. He couldn’t even get a word out he didn’t have the energy to speak so I did.
“I nebah wuined am wife. ‘Ou wewe dah one who signed up fo’ dah Awena, an’ when 'ou wewe defeated went cwazy… May 'ou find mowe peace in death.”
As I said that BoneHoof had stopped moving, I had a sense of emptiness wash over me. Here was this guy who after I defeated him decided to dedicate his entire life to track me down and kill me but to only kill himself in the process, to be honest looking at BoneHoofs corpse I felt like I saw a reflection.

After a makeshift funeral for the guards we all went and entered the illuminated room. Once there we saw a table with a bunch weapons a food laying around, this place was probably some sort of Order outpost maybe. We decided to stay there for a bit just to stay warm and to regain composure. After around an hour we left, I had no idea if we were going to see any other Order members but I hoped maybe our presence hadn’t become that well known, and the members we did kill wouldn’t be that missed. Now after all of that 2 days had passed, the tunnels we were in becoming smaller and smaller until we all had to walk in a single file line inside a vent. that was until finally the vent stopped and once we got out we were now in a strange looking area with dark stone blocks stacked on top of each other. Walking I could hear the Seer speak.
“Wewe finawwy hewe whewe at Dah Compound.”
This was strange if this was the compound where was everyone! Continuing down the street sized path I began to see strange looking vehicles some with green colors even one with tracks and a long tube. When walking finally I saw something what wasn’t just dark blocks it being some sort of sign with those strange scribbles. I knew Jay could understand what they meant so going to him I spoke.
“hewwo Jay couwd ‘ou do me a fabow an’ teww Souw what that say’s? thanks.”
Jay shrugging looks over at the sign and speaks.
“Let me see the sign say’s. AUTHARIZED MILITARY PERSONNEL ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT, UNITED STATES NUCLEAR WARHEAD LAUNCH FACILITY.
Hearing this I shrugged I had no idea what any of those words meant so so did someone else as I heard Merlin speak.
“Dah fuck’s a United States?” Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in at least a week, and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.