Mutagen's Munchkins 2 Winners

Mutagen’s Munchkins 2 Results!

Apologies for the delay in getting out the results everyone, it’s been a hell of a week. However, today we’re ready to announce the winners for the second edition of Mutagen’s Munchkins!

Unlike last time, we had mostly text post entries for Spike, who also, for some reason, featured an unusually high human kill-count for a fluffy! Lets go to…

The Winners!

Honorable Mention
Goes to @Vanner for Spike and the Meany Baldie! Imagine bullying a fluffy after looking like you lost a fight with a lawnmower.

Third Place
Goes to @Karn for We Are Not Toys! A cruel kindergarten becomes ground zero for a fluffy Spartacus remake.

Second Place
Goes to @Yibbo for Selfish Monsters! Spike faces down an abuser with the courage and stoicism he’s famed for.

First Place
Goes to @A-S for The Strongest Muscle! This one was gorgeously written and shows off Spike enduring whatever hardship is necessary to protect the ones he loves. Excellent work!

That’s all for Mutagen’s Munchkins 2! Thanks for participating, and congratulations to the winner! Mutagen’s Munchkins 3 will come at a later date, but for now, hustle, scramble, waddle you way over to the current theme week and test your mettle there!

13 Likes

Great work everyone :heart:
There were some really awesome entries and I hope we all have as much fun with the next one.

3 Likes

Well Done to all of our winners!

@A-S I hope to see future works featuring Spike

3 Likes

Yay second place!

3 Likes

I feel so sad I couldn’t even follow up the entries :'c
Damn everything that’s happening right now…

2 Likes

Great work folks!

1 Like

How the hell was I, primarily a writer, the only one to submit art for this challenge?

3 Likes

Rescue_9 did an art piece (don’t know why it wasn’t in the honorable mentions as well)

Spike the knight by rescue_9

2 Likes

You sure will.

I…don’t really know what to say. Didn’t really expect this.

Thanks.

I am glad I get to keep Spike. Regarding the money, @mutagen, send it over to that magnificent canadian cat sanctuary, they need it more than I do.

3 Likes

And yet you still got an honorable mention for a medium that isn’t the one you prefer.
Nicely done.

3 Likes

Nicely done to everyone who submitted!