My OC Lucifer and a new breed: Halloween/Satan Fluffies (By Simon The Weirdo)

So I wanted to design an oc that was different from most fluffies and I ended up making a completely new fluffy breed. Then I started coming up with ideas and eventually ended up with some lore. So without further ado, I present you: The Halloween fluffies!

The Halloween fluffies, or satan fluffies, as they are sometimes called, were genetically modified with some bat, goat and cat DNA to be released during Halloween. They took off in the alternative community, especially with goth, punk and metal kids and became fairly popular with edgy teens and Halloween lovers that wanted a spooky pet.

Some facts:

• They all have horns that start growing once they become talkie babies. They grow up every spring and fall out every autumn. They usually bleed a lot when they fall out. Their heads need to be disinfected once the horns have fallen to avoid infections. This experience can be scary for them when it happens for the first time, so you will have to take your time to explain to them what’s going on.

• They can have straight or curly hair, but curly haired ones are rarer.

• They have bat wings instead of bird wings. These are just as useless as the ones winged fluffies have, but at least they won’t shed feathers everywhere.

• Their hooves are more similar to the ones found in goats, split in the middle, and are a little sturdier but still quite fragile.

• Their pupils are slits like cat eyes and can shine in the dark. They possess night vision, too. They are less likely to be scared of the dark because of this.

• They are crepuscular, like cats, which means they are awake during parts of the day and night, taking short naps in between. Don’t be surprised if your pet doesn’t let you sleep at night because they feel lonely and want to play. It’s best to keep them in pairs or in groups because of that, so they aren’t good for owners who don’t have enough space or resources for more than one fluffy, or owners who aren’t willing to accommodate for their nightly routines.

• Their tails are short and only have long mane fur on the tip.

• They can only digest meat and carbs, which means most fruit and vegetables are bad for them. Luckily, spaghetti is made out of carbs and with some meatballs you have a complete meal for them! If they eat something hard to digest for them, be ready to have to clean your whole house because they will empty their whole stomach with diharreah and vomit. So watch them carefully in case they find some “nummies” they aren’t supposed to eat.

• They have long canines that show through their lips, but these aren’t sharp since they are only there for show, like their wings.

• They love to bump others softly with their horns as a show of affection and are some of the cleanest fluffies because of the extra cat DNA, which makes them easier to litter train and they often just clean themselves with their forked tongues.

• They love anything halloween or horror related. You should be careful, though, too much candy can kill them, rot their teeth or leave them with chronical health conditions such as diabetes. They also can’t really digest most types of candy, so you should be careful of that, too.

• You should be also mindful of what you show them, since watching horror movies can influence them to repeat the actions depicted in them or make them paranoid since they believe everything they watch is real.

• Try to keep them away from other fluffies since they can be seen as “mustah fwuffies” and killed by the rest.

I’ll add more facts about them as I come up with more lore. Feel free to make your own!

Edit: Changed the name to Halloween flufies since it’s more fitting, but they can still be called satan fluffies. I also aded three new facts about them.

15 Likes

I love it

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you like it :3

1 Like

5rxj9i

3 Likes

What a cutie!

1 Like

Thanks!

I mean, if sea fluffies, bread fluffies and kitsune fluffies are a thing in the fandom, then satan fluffies can be a thing too.

1 Like

Demon fluffies are already a thing, though with a slightly different aesthetic.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that! I hope it doesn’t look like I copied someone else’s idea

2 Likes

You’re free to indulge in anything you want.

I don’t care to detract from what you enjoy, nor do I actually care about the specifics of your preferences. You do you, as they say.

I was mostly making humor of this recent decision, though:

The community was given a wide open field to play upon
and now each day there are people finding the boundaries of what can be called “A Fluffy”,
and also what can be allowed in the name of decency.
We are now dealing with stories about tiny dragons (not fluffies)
stories about demons (not fluffies)
stories about jellenheimers (not fluffies)
and more.

1 Like

They’re obscure, and yours are different enough. There’s only so much to do within the demon aesthetic, too.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it makes sense. Though these aren’t really demons or fantastical creatures. They’re just fluffies that were genetically altered by adding other species DNAs to look more spooky to be sold during Halloween and this had some side effects in their bodies and behaviour. They don’t even have any special powers aside from nocturnal vision, which is just something some animals have.

Alright, thanks. I was worried I had ripped someone else’s idea off for a moment

I think this is the main work that features them. Notable differences are: most of them have feathered wings, full horse tails, and have unicorn horns not goat horns. And they’re meant specifically to prey on normal fluffies.

I think I read something similar in the past but didn’t pay much attention to it. It seems like an interesting idea, though. And I’m really relieved by how different they are.

Be that as it may, a sizable chunk of the community has been vocal against drastic alterations to fluffies.

Even the breaded ones.

1 Like

Yeah you’re in the clear by my metric! The fic raises some interesting issues, like the fragility of bat wings (one demon fluff has them) versus bird wings. I imagine with goat and cat rolled into their dna, your demons also instinctively climb EVERYTHING.

1 Like

It’s kinda odd to me considering how this is all just for fun and people might come up with their own ideas that might deviate from “cannon” as with any fandom. I don’t even know if the fluffy community has any cannon rules considering it doesn’t come from a specific media. But there’s always people like that on the internet. It kinda seems gatekeepy to me, to be honest.

It’s nice to know that.

Makes sense, bat wings are skinnier and trey have more articulations, but they have also stronger muscles since bats use them to climb and walk, not only to fly. So there are some differences.

Oh yeah. You gotta keep them away from your curtains lmao