Not all Heroes Wear Capes [RQ]

IIRC I made this in response to a Superhero fluffy contest someone put together on the 'booru. Probably the most effort I put into shading ever.

141 Likes

45 Likes

I understand hes named after bruces dad, but it would be interesting if it was a black fluffy named ace instead.

29 Likes

I misread the title as “Not all horses wear capes” and was like “yeah, most dont” lmao

32 Likes

The vengeful expression in Thomas…

8 Likes

Yes, that expression is so adorable.

21 Likes

Just perfect! I don’t remember seeing this one, but it may have been a long time ago, my memory is shit, lol. Heard Kevin Conroy’s voice in the dialogue too, hah! :heart::smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Aww nice ver of a what if alternate world nice :+1:

3 Likes

Harley Quinn flanked by two smarty grey speckled earthies…? (Bruce gives each a gentle flick on the nose. They flee, squeaking and pooping. Harley throws a fit.)

3 Likes

Hope this Fluffy doesn’t stumble upon the bat cave, we don’t need to add another Robin to the kill count.

5 Likes

Alternative take: Thomas, in old age, comforted the orphan puppy Ace.

6 Likes

I have been inspired, must, write, down, idea…

3 Likes

very sweet story
intermixed with images of severe fluffy injury and mutilation

That’s why we love Mama Roach.

6 Likes

How’s SuperFluff, WonderFluff, Green Fluffern, etc. doing?

3 Likes

Same.
The bar for crossover quality us low, no reason not to delay some better stuff I’m waffling on and crank out a few.

3 Likes

I’m Batman!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I still consider this to be one of, if not the, best work you’ve done, @RQ.

5 Likes

@JustGwen Supe’ Fwuff is doing fine.

Fun fact: I am writing a tribute story to KMEB’s Supe Fwuff thats based off one of Superman’s most iconic stories, aka All Star Superman. You can read Part 1 here: Aww Staw Supah Fwuff - Part 1 (Author:Oculus)

2 Likes

AHHHHHH THATS SAD

2 Likes