Renaissance's Introduction Post (Artist:Renaissance) (Fluffybooru id: 42978)

32 Likes

Renaissance’s introductory post on fluffybooru. She was previously known on the booru as Robocop, but then deleted her art. After a while she returned, but under the name of Renaissance. She posted her first post, commenting on the more negative turn that the fandom had taken at that point, especially with hellgremlins.

Renaissance was mentioned in Foxhoarder’s history, as well as her thread about hellgremlins.. Despite Renaissance’s efforts, she grew tired of the fandom after a while, and seeing the comments that a picture by Mangoalie was getting was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

6 Likes

He.

Does everyone think I’m a girl?!

3 Likes

I thought you were! Lmao

My apologies ;_;

3 Likes

Not that it matters, but I was always under the impression that you were a guy.

Good to see you, Renaissance.

1 Like

I followed literally none of my rules.

To be fair, I think you were trying to undertake a big project. It’s kind of hard to make content consistently, even with passion. (I know I’ve slowed down quite a bit)

That said, and while we have our differences regarding our influences and how we see fluffies, I do genuinely believe in the fourth rule/idea you put out. Its part of the reason why I’m such an ardent hugboxer - I do think fluffies can appeal to the world beyond just a niche group. Or at least its worth a try.