Rules # 10 (by: FallenAngel)

rule10-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

83 Likes

Inner feelings are being drag up to the surface it seems.

2 Likes

Smarty will definitely cry like a bitch. And so will bestest.

2 Likes

Heh … I could see bestest being the last one left. With nothing and no one.

3 Likes

I feel Smarty’s gonna smack the voice then the lights will come back to show he’s killed one of his family, my moneys on his mate

6 Likes

The strike struck in anger often miss it’s mark.
Those disembodied(?) voices really knows what to say to get under the smarty’s fluff.
I guess the final act is approaching and the odds of survival for the fluffies look grim to say the least.

3 Likes

I think the alucorn and mare have the highest chances of survival tbh…butterball and amarty not so much

4 Likes

Unless this is one of those “everyone’s stupid, everyone dies” stories. Honestly it doesn’t matter too much to me how it ends as its gonna be a blast regardless of whether there’s someone surviving the night or not.

3 Likes

Rubs hands with glee” This is going to be good!

3 Likes

Kinda true, but atm the mare and alicorn have been listening to the rules and others haven’t… I want that blonde blob of fat turned into a cookie to be fed to their alicorn sibling

4 Likes

Oh wow i actually expected the smarty to make it

2 Likes

The hothead and the brat are toast for sure, but I hope the others make it, since they’ve actually been following the rules, like 3KindlyOnes said.

1 Like

Hm … remember remember the rules of the witch ~ for her game has already claimed 2 foals and see will claim more ~ and who will be left after forever more we will watch and wait to see who survives for when dawn breaks well now can’t say ~ wether it be smarty or momma and her green lil one all i know is the bestest is being saved for last ~

1 Like

I hope he dose not die the smarty did care for even the poopie babbeh

Ooh, I can’t wait until the clock hits 3:00 am… the devil’s hour!

based for putting Bestesh in his place, cringe for abusing his wife

if Bestesh were capable of doing his own dirty work he’d throw his brother out of the nest with his own hooves but he’s too much of a spoiled little BITCH hehe

3 Likes

You notice to ? … still i feel like in fallen angels stories bestest is the punching bag of the series ~

3 Likes

Pail falls, party drowns? :stuck_out_tongue:

He was, ever since The Path story many readers hated him and I turned him into a never ending loop to hell and back unless he change which he won’t and the cycle continues :smiling_imp:

His latest reincarnation is HERE

1 Like

Hehehe…

He’s been a fun character to hate :slight_smile:

2 Likes