Side Revenues - Teaser (by: SkettiApostle)

Finally got myself to draw again.
Here is a little teaser for an idea that popped into my mind recently,
hope you enjoy.
(Foals in the background are a bit hard to see)

136 Likes

good girl :v

7 Likes

I am sad now. T-T HUUUUU!

2 Likes

Takes all the foals and chunks them into the incinerator as the call their mother and cry

3 Likes

That face! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I know right the fear is delicious

5 Likes

She’s already had one chance. Why spend the money on food to try one more time? To the grinder with her.

1 Like

True but you never know genetics are weird what if the possibilities of her next batch being the loto winners but to each their own-tosses another foal in the incinerator

3 Likes

This makes no sense to me. Why would you get angry at her for something she has no control over? Do they think mistreating her will produce profitable foals? Because it doesn’t make any sense.

5 Likes

They are not getting what they want from her. They are mad and taking it out on her.

4 Likes

That fluffy looks like a romulan.

hope I enjoy ?
dude this is great xD

3 Likes

Fluffies as pets - leads to abuse because not all fluffies are going to have valuable colors.
Fluffies as food - leads to happy fluffies because most of them taste the same if they’re raised in the right conditions.

3 Likes

BTW this is GREAT work @SkettiApostle!

2 Likes

From the looks of her enclosure, shes a shit factory in more ways than one

2 Likes

Typical human stupidity, most react like this are greedy want to earn quickly scheme. Then stress out the mare by bashin them, shouting at them, really dumb move.

Noted if they would think (mostly not) it depends on the partner or the fluffy itself if their genes would be compatible to produce good foals, surprising enough earthie paired with another earthie would produce good color and even rare alicorn ( in some stories ).

2 Likes

They probably shouldn’t be involved in the fluffy trade.

Die bitch you deserve to die for making bad litters.

In some headcanons, stress affects mares and causes more stillbirths. So by scaring the mare, she may produce good colors, but they’ll be more likely to be stillborn.

1 Like

Dickhead hooves…

1 Like