The folly of hope: Bob (Cmss by Zethhh01) (InfraredTurbine)

Oh crap i thought i dreamed that XD i was thinking to myself “Wait did someone draw that already?” Colds dont help the memory sorry didnt mean to plagiarize :sweat_smile: did they do DIY forever babbehs?

1 Like

The story was there were a bunch of people on social media basically using special babbehs as props so the adoption centers/stores ran out and people began DIY projects with pins to make them special, then threw them away after a week

6 Likes

It begins

2 Likes

Epic art, and very great for christmas coming up. Cant wait to see some more foal torture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh come on its a fluffy. But yeah I am a little empathetic for it, even if it deserves nothing

2 Likes

Eyes open, one month old, and still chirping up a storm? I know it already says he’s sensitive but I spot a sensetibe babbeh. On the real though I’m glad you’re still doing this format. Are we free to draw stuff in this style on our own? I forget what the policy was with that.

5 Likes

Is he a decoration for the tree? Or a gift for someone to unwrap in 31 days time?
Either way he better not be getting fed anything, he’ll make a mess everywhere.

3 Likes

Clearly a stocking stuffer. Hopefully hung over a roaring fireplace where his struggling causes him to fall and burn like the little lump of coal he is.

3 Likes

I feel ya little fluff lol

2 Likes

as someone who has sensory issues i know how this foal feels

4 Likes

same tbh kek

4 Likes

Not even a friends uncle bob could last 1 nano second to that song let alone a fluffy

Soon to be thrown out like trash lol.

1 Like

I worked the nightshift for two and a bit years at my local grocery store. Let me tell you, if I have to hear another rendition of I’ll be home for Christmas I WILL go fucking POSTAL

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks and sorry again :sweat_smile:

Absolutely a joy whenever I see Folly of Hope and how the description of the Fluffy and its needs get turned against it, in this case the fluffy is forced to be a christmas decoration surrounded by all the things it can’t stand, absolutely beautiful, and also hilarious that this is the day after thanksgiving it was posted

2 Likes

Forcing anyone to listen to Mariah Carey’s wailing is beyond abuse. Poor foal. I would also bawl my eyes out. :sweat:

2 Likes

the worst possible fate. Mariah Carey

1 Like

Every retail worker after Thanksgiving

1 Like