The Folly of Hope - Stories: Angel- (Cmss for Chikahiro) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone,
So you guys remenber Hippolyta and Napoleon, right ?
So here they appear into The Folly of Hope series as well :v
Commissioned for @Chikahiro

Well, that’s a strong punch I’d say…

For commissions, illustrations and so on, contact me, I’m doing a sale on FoH formact this weekend!

94 Likes

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

10 Likes

It’s rad as fuck to see Hippolyta in your style

8 Likes

N-nani ?!

8 Likes

…ONE PUNCH!!!

9 Likes

ONE PUNCH MARE!

9 Likes

Hanma hippowita wules dummeh smawty

4 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

5 Likes

Great job, fast turnaround, easy to work with. @infraredturbine is great, and even though I could’ve done this myself I hired him to do it. If you can’t draw or just love his style, I’d really recommend reaching out. His rates are very reasonable too!

2 Likes

Nah you could do it too as well, Love your drawings!

3 Likes

Magnificent mwaahhahahahaha :smiling_imp::+1:

4 Likes

I had a stupid idea. I had to act on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FLUFFY PUNCH!!!

3 Likes

Ah, Hugbox shelters, wasting time and resources on a smarty, even the normally cutesy about me description had a hard time saying something good about the shit XD

1 Like

Well, the trick is there are people who will buy said smarties for various reasons. To abuse. To use for abuse. For fighting. Maybe for a roast. Or in this case? A punchline :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Marley be like:

3 Likes

She hits, you lose. Narrative tool. Possiblity of a narrative contradiction is she meets another fluffy who is similar.

2 Likes

Do you even know how many powers Marley has? Powers for days, son.

2 Likes

I don’t actually. But that’s the problem with crossovers: how to show both off while not making the other look bad. She’s got her one punch nature, but as a weird/moron box fluffy she’s not entirely set either. She has what she needs for any situation according to the narrative, including the sense to not bother. Marley talks like that and next thing he knows she’s gone, eating a hamburger.

Hrm … Not like Mr Myxilplic (sic) or Batmite. More subtle by far.

3 Likes