The Harwell Homestead p11 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always)

After the short drive home Steven and I got to work unpacking and processing the fluffies we had recently rescued. As Steven went inside to unpack his things as well as bring the two fluffies that we rescued inside to be washed. I went to the backyards to speak with Lime about the new arrivals. As I got closer to the fenced in area I called out to Lime.

“Hey Lime I got some new arrivals for you come and talk to me for a second” I say loudly for all the fluffies in the pen area to hear.

Slowly but surely Lime approached the fence area.
“Wime am hewe what do mistah wan’?” he said with a grumble looking like he just get awoken from a nap.

“I found you four new fluffies for your herd and a stupid smarty but you don’t have to accept the smarty if you want” I offered to him.

“Wime am dah hewd smawty su nu nee’ fo’ dat dummeh othah smawty” he retorted sounding insulted i’d ask him a question like that.

"Well ok I’ll bring you the four new arrivals let me know if anything happens alright, and remember you’ll get your sketties once Bluebell has her babies!"I said before went to get the four new addtions to the herd.

“dah dummeh mawe bwuebeww soon mummah” he said back to me.

As I went to grab the new herd fluffies I could hear the other soon mother start her complaints again.

“dummeh mistah wet soon mummah out of dis kennew, kennews am bad fo’ babbehs!” she said while she practically screeched at me.

I simply ignored her as I gently grabbed the kennel with the fluffies in it and headed to the backyard. As I set down the kennel inside the fenced in area and opened the door the four fluffies slowly crept out

“Wewcome new hewdmates am smawty fwend wime, am dah weadah hewe!” Lime said to them confidently as they all said their hellos.

“Dah wuwes am easy! one nu huwtin’ babbehs ow hewdmates. Two nu eatin’ othah hewdmates. Fwee nu makin’ poopies outside dah poopies awea. Fouw nu steawin’ nummies sicks nu twyin’ to escape. Fibe dewe am nu poopie babbehs an’ nu munsta fwuffies we aww nice an’ equaw hewe , dah hewd do not wike bad mommah ow daddeh fwuffies”

he said slowly enough so the new fluffies can understand it as they were nodding in agreement after each rule was read. After that Lime turned to me and said
“Did Wime miss anythin’ nice mistah Atwas?”

“Nope I think you did good bud your a great leader as always!” I responded back before giving him a soft pat on the head to reinforce that he did before I went back to deal with the two problem fluffies left.
After a bit of thinking I remember I had Bluebells old pen still in my basement so I went to fetch the extremely pregnant mare and her asshole of a mate. Upon opening the door I’m met with more complaining from the two of them.
“wet smawty out ow smawty wiww make wowstes’ poopies” he theatened as his mate continue to whine about everything around her being bad for babies.
“Oh relax you two I’m taking you inside right now” I said to them before I lifted the extremely heavy kennel into the house and down into the basement where I transfered the two into the pen. I was soon joined by Steven who was curious what all the racket in the basement was.

"Wow these two sure are a piece together aren’t they? he said with a chuckle.

Yeah they sure are but we’ll see if they act like good parents or not, your sure Nursie is healthy enough to take care of the babies? I ask Steven.

“Well Guardian would also help out as well as you know he’d take em in like their his own and besides I did the hard part of introducing the fluffies to Clover and Nursie and things went alright Guardian was super hostile to Nursie at first until he realized she was a nice fluffy”. Steven said to me as I continued to watch the annoying mare and her mate.

"Yeah that sounds like him to be honest I know one day if or when a mean feral gets in Guardian would rip them limb from limb if they dared look at a foal under his watch honestly if there’s any shiny fluffy foals born from the herd we could possibly use Nursie and Guardian to look after them just in case. I mentioned to Steven.

“Sounds like a plan Atlas, but anyway wanna go up and work on dinner? I don’t know about you but I’m starving” he said with a laugh as we headed up stairs closing the door to the basement behind us.

“Yeah sure let me just shower first I’m still covered in all sorts of nastiness.” I said with a chuckle as I was still covered in all the gore from earlier.

“Yeah I guess you are right you kinda do smell a bit like uhhhh” he said before I interupted him.

“A fluffy pen?” I said butting in a laugh as I headed off to the shower.

After I finished up with my shower and changed into some not gore covered clothes to some fresh ones I walked into the kitchen but before I even walked in I was hit with a heavenly aroma.

“Fuck Steven that smells great watcha cooking” I said as I walked into the kitchen.

“Oh just some teriyaki beef stirfry!” He said cheerfully as he continued to swirl the food in a fancy looking pot thingy.

“So what is that pot thingy?” I ask curiously as I watched him cook.

“Oh it’s just a wok! Just something I brought from my house.” He said as he continued to cook.

“Is it like a pan or something?” I say still confused by the pans design.

“Oh its a fancy chinese pan, like the one my grandma used to use when you’d come over for dinner.” He explained.

“Ohhhh ok that makes a ton of sense now, so your using your ancient chinese magic to male good food” I say jokingly as he finished up cooking.

“Haha atlas, can you hand me two bowls from the cabinet please?” He said with a glare knowing I’d make a short joke.

“Sure” I said resisting the urge to make said short joke that would piss him off as I grabbed the two bowls for our meal.

After that we sat down and ate in a kind of awkward silence, I could feel some sort of tension in the room but figured It wasn’t my place to address it. After we finished our meal I decided to check on the fluffies as Steven went to go check out his new work shed that I designated as his own little space. As I entered the saferoom I got a cheering chorus of “Daddy Atlas!!!” from all the fluffies in the room.

“Hey guys! How are things I assume our two new guestsare fitting in just nicely?” I ask them all.

“Nuwsie am otay’ daddeh atwas, guawdian twust hew awound his babbehs” Guardian said happily.

“Oh that’s wonderful Guardian!” I say as I see Nursie run up to me.

“Hewwo mistah atwas fank ‘ou fo’. Hewpin’ nuwsie! nuwsie an’ cwobah wub dah safe woom, it has aww dah nummies an’ nice stawwion, can fwuffy be nuwsies speshuw fwend” she said cheerfuly.

“Sure Nursie but Guardian can’t have any more babies because of his awful old special friend, but you both can take care of any babies I bring into the saferoom how about that?” I say kindly to her.

“Otay’ mistah atwas nuwsie am otay’ wiff dat” she said contently as she walked off to go sit next to Guardian and watch the foals play.

I sat down by the door and watched the foals run and play happily making me happy to have brought the two most deserving of love back home but then I remembered the main task at hand bath time
“Hey Nursie have you ever had a bath before?” I say to Nursie who had walked by me when I asked the question.

“Wawa am bad fo’ fwuffies expeciawwy babbehs” she said with a serious face.

“Oh don’t worry hun it will make you smell all pretty and I promise I’d never do something to purposely hurt a baby” I say gently as I gave her a pet.

"Hey guys lets gobon adventure into the bathroom! I try to say enticingly to all the fluffies as I open the door and begin to guide them all into the bathroom.

Slowly one by one All of them filed in, each varying degrees of certainty in the whole matter of the adventure. I started by shutting the door and getting the sink full of warm but not scalding or too hot water.
“Nursie can you be a brave girl and go first to show everyone its not so bad?” I ask politely to the unsure looking Nursie.

“Its ok hunie trust me I’m here nothing will harm any of you while I’m here I promise” I say to her as she finally agrees to reluctantly participate.

At first she was freaked out as she kept repeating “Nuuu wawa am bad fo’ fwuffies” with a whimper but after I let her get used to the water she calmed down which let me lather the lavender fluffy soap in her very crusty blood soaked first, I then let her soak for a bit to to help get the blood out before I started to rinse her off, her coat and mane looking brighter than before as I set her down on a towel on the ground to dry off while the rest of the fluffies approached and smelled her except a small green fluffy who seemingly vanished from my sight.
“Hey guys wheres clover?” I asked the other fluffies before I spotted him in the corner where he seemed to be hiding some.

“Hey bud whats wrong clover?” I say as I got down on my knees in front of him.

“Cwobah am sowwy , cwobah got scawedy” he said with a scardy peep before I realized he had accidentally emptied his bowls from Nursies whining earlier.

“Aw it’s ok bud” I say patting his head “We all make accidents sometimes lets get you cleaned up so you smell and feel all pretty” I say as I gently lift him up and into the sink that I drained quite a bit so the foal would be able to touch the bottom.

"After he shivered out of fear for a bit he soon realized it wasnt as big of a deal as I began to gently lather soap in his fur and mane. After i let him soak like Nursie did I gave him a quick rinse and then I set him down on the towel next to Nursie.

I soon did the same for Guardian, Angel, and Orange Peel.

Orangle Peel was a lot easier than the rest as she just sat there and whined softly to herself, Angel was a bit of a pain to wash as she didnt like the feeling of water on her wings but she eventually got over it. Then the last to go was Guardian who was a huge struggle even with the encouragement of other fluffies he was panicking as if he was going to die any minute but eventually i just soldiered on through it and got him rinsed off as well. After that I decided to give them a treat of some canned spagetti for being decently good all things considered so while I left them in the bathroom to dry I went to work heating up several bowls of the canned spagetti.
After I finished I guided the still damp fluffies back to the playroom where they were met face to face with several bowls of their favorite food sketty.

"SKETTIES! The foals cheered as they raced to the little bowls of the canned spagetti, and the adults soon followed.

“Fank ‘ou daddeh atwas fo’ dah sketties!” They all cheered happily before digging into the divine meal, I then left them to check on pregnant mare and its mate to find them sittin opposite corners.

“Hey guys what’s wrong? Why are you sitting away from each other?” I ask.

“Dummeh soon mummah nummed aww dah nummies, smawties tummy hab owies” the smarty said with a whine sounding like a spoiled brat.

“Well thats fine I can just get you more food” I said as I grabbed the food scoop and put more into the bowl and almost instantly the mare tried to eat it all up.

“Dummeh mawe dose nummies was fo’ smawty!” He said smacking her on the snout angrilly causing her to huff at him.

“Fwuffie am soon mummah an’ fwuffie nee’ aww dah nummies smawty gets nu nummies!” She said as she blew a raspberry at her “mate”.

“Hey bud would you rather stay in here and be a smarty or go out to a different here and be a normal fluffy?” I ask curious to see how he’d respond.

“Smawty am bestes’ weadah smawty wouwd take obah hewd!” He said confidently.

“With what toughies or other herdmates? You have none bud your not a smarty if you have no other herdmates” I say teasingly as I purposely put more food only for the fat slob of a mare to vacuum the food up almost instantly.

“Well it seems you wanna stay here so I’ll leave you to it, I just hope your greedy mate actually shares or she might have to raise her babies all by herself~” I say before closing the door.

I go on my phone and check the basement camera to see the smarty beginning to give the mare sorry hits for eating his food, and he even threatened to harm her stomach babies if she did it again, making her sniffle and sob as she wasnt able to more or run from being both fat and obsesse and being insanely pregnant. Maybe a bit to fat to be pregant even? I’d have to keep tabs on her and have Steven check and see if she is lying or not as if not I’d make sure she is actually pregnant this time~
But soon my focus shifted to the outdoor fluffies as I wanted to check and see how the new arrivals were doing and Steve just so happen to be watching one of the the foals play with a flower, giggling like a total goofball, I snuck up behind him and gave him a spook as I said “Boo~” in his ear making him jump slightly.

“Oh come on~” he whined as he stood up.
"Dont scare me like that dummy he said as he gave my shoulder a light punch which caused me a laugh a little.
“I couldn’t help it~” I said back with a smirk on my face.

“So how are the new arrivals and your new shop?” I ask politely.

“Oh great the new ones seem to fit in perfectly and the workshop already has a ton of tools to use!” He said excitedly.

“So anyway how was giving the fluffies a bath?” He asked me.

“Eh it went ok no major accidents to speak of” I said proudly.

“Hey good job how was the basement iritations?” He said as he watched the fluffied begin to form a line for dinner time.

"I actually don’t know if that mare is pregnant she is super fat either way so i want you to check if she is or isn’t as shes immobile and stuck at the food bowl so she just immediately eats any food given to then leaving her mate to take her poop to the litter box or risk my utrer wrath. I said to him.

“Wanna check her out now or do you wanna do something else first?” I say to Steven.

“Lets check on her and then let’s watch s movie I haven’t done that in ages!” He said excitedly.

I responded back to him saying after I went into the playroom to pick up the bowls that the fwuffies hadspagetti in"Sure I’m down for that!"

After that Steven and I went back down stairs flicking the light on again startling the mare and the smarty.

“Screeee bwite wites am bad fo’ tummy babbehs” the mare screamed as the smarty looked at her with complete disdain.

“Well she sure looks pregnant let me feel around her stomach for any foals.” Steven said as he got to work feeling around for any foals.

A minute or two later Steven looking incredibly stumped. “Uhh Atlas I don’t think she’s pregnant, I don’t feel anything that feels how foals do, I’m fairly certain she just lied about having huggies and then claimed it was the smarties so he’d feed her all the food she wanted” he said confidently.

Hearing this the smarty got insanely angry and began hitting the mare on the snout as hard as he muster before I picked him up.

“Hey bud relax” I say gently to the angey smarty.

“How about I help you give the mare your babies, maybe expand your pen so you can run around a bit more, and maybe get to the food bowl~?” I said to him with a smirk on his face which got his attention.

All he had to hear was food and he was extremely excited for whatever it was that was going to happen.

As Steven popped out some more of the fences to give the smarty room to run with the ball that wss inside the pen as well as room to actually knock that stupid bitch of a mare up. The mare whined about needing more food for her “precious babies” as the food bowl was moved away from her.

“And how about this mr. Smarty if you give that mare your babies I will only punish her if she makes bad poopies~?” I say enticingly to the smarty.

With a nod from him I set him down and he immediately climbs that fat bitch of a mare in seconds like hes a man on a mission.

"Dummeh mawe am goin’ to pay fo’ steawin’ smawties nummies! enf! enf! enf! enf! He says as he starts to go to town on her like crazy all the while she was screaming.

“Nuuu bad huggies am bad fo’ tummeh babbies!!! nuuu speshuw fwend stahp it nu speshuw huggies fo’ soon mummah” the fat mare cried out as she wiggled her legs obviously to fat to resist or do anything other than sit there and take it.

“Hey Steven I have a perfect name for this happy couple!” I say as I burst out laughing.

“Lay it on me Atlas” he said with a smirk.

“David and Goliath” I say chuckling as the mare continues to scream for Steven and I to save her from the meaning smarty.

“Aren’t those both boy names?” He said looking confused.

“Yeah but we have David the smarty and Goliath the fat bitch mare” I stated to Steven who seemed to like naming idea for the annoying pair.

“Nuuu soon mummah nu wike that name, gowiaff am not mummah name” the mare said in protest but was only shut down me who shouted “Shut up Goliath you fat dumb bitch.”

The smarty seemed to be indifferent and was just happy to know he was going to get food, a toy with space to run, and sex whenever he pleased.

After a minute or so of constant enfing from David he finally screamed out “GUD FEEWLS” as he continued to breath heavily he flopped over and then slowly got up and went to the food bowl where I was waiting with a scoop of food for him that I grabbed while Steven and I were waiting for him to finish the deed

“Good job David” I say as I pour the food into the bowl in front of him.

“Smawty am not dabid smawty am smawty” he said defiantly before he snarfed all the food in the bowl like it was his last meal he’d ever get.
Goliath whined as she wasnt able to get to the food before david could.
“Soon mummah nee’ nummies fo’ babbehs!!!” Goliath whined as she watched David eat all the food.
“Welp unless your special friend wants to give you food, you’ll just have to wait to get food when you can move to it until then I guess your babies will have to go hungry” i said causing the mare to flip out and scream about being starving and how her stomach was hurting so badly.

“Dummeh mawe am not soon mummah, dummeh mawe am smawties enfie mawe nao!” The smarty said confidently as he taunted the obsesse mare in front of him as he began to play with the ball.

I then got a genuis idea that I wanted to test out on this “smarty” to see how smart he actually was.

“Well I would give a another scoop to David if he wanted one but I wouldn’t give it to a smarty who has no herd, a smarty without a herd only gets 1 scoop, but I suppose i would give David 2 scoops~” I say with a smirk on my face waiting for the smarty to take the bait.

After a little bit the smarty finally got the idea and said “Nu nu fwuffie am dabid, dabid nee’ mowe nummies, dabid’s tummeh am gibin’ ouchies.”

“Oh well ok I thought a smarty was here glad to see that it was actually David~” I said as I poured another scoop of food into the bowl that disappeared just as fast making the mare wiggled her arms furiously at david as me and Steven laughed at the goofy spectical.

“Soon mummah nu hab speshuw fwend anymowe soon mummah hatechu!” She said angrilly before I bent down and flicked her snout hard to get her attention.

“Your name is Goliath get it right bitch” I say cruely to her.

I then kept doing it until she started to call herself Goliath which only took about four or five flicks to the nose ironically enough.

“Gowiaff am hab tummy owwies, can dabid gib gowiaff nummies?” She said bashfully to David forgetting she proclaimed him not her mate just a mere minute ago.

“Dese nummies am dabids, gowiaff am dabid’s enfie mawe nao, dabid num onwy poopies nao!” He proclaimed sounding serious as he went in front of her face and shot a stream of shit right at her hitting her snout and mouth, making her gag and cry.

“Hu hu hu Nuuuuu gowiaff nu wan’ num poopies, gowiaff wan’ sketties… hu… hu… hu…” Goliath said with tears in her eyes as she looked up at me and Steven as if we were going to save her as David shot another stream of shit all along her face as me and Steven began to crack up laughing.

“Man I used to hate being nice or mean to fluffies but holy shit this is hilarious!!!” He said as he began rolling on the ground.
“I can believe she thinks we are gonna save her after she lied to us all about being pregnant!!!” He said before I helped him up off the floor.

“Well we might need some air fresheners in here now but it’s gonna be worth it!” I said as David began to demand what he called “wickie cweanies” from Goliath as he presented his poop covered ass to her.
She then tried to bite him but was slow in her attempt so he reared his legs up and bucked both of them back into her snout causing a tooth of hers to break with a cringe inducing crunch.

“Dummeh mawe gib dabid wickie cweanies ow ewse dabid gib wowstes’ sowwy hoofies to 'ou” David said with anger in his voice as he was preparing to buck his legs back into her snout again.

“Let’s leave these love birds alone Steven we’ll check and see if she has any teeth by tomorrow she would also check on the bitch mare Bluebell that I put in the herds care.” I said as we walked up stairs after turning off the basement light.

“How about we just check on them tomorrow I wanna watch a movie” Steven said with a whine while making puppy dog eyes at me.

“Okayyyy fine we can just do it later” I say with a fake long sigh as we headed oto the living room, Steven dragging me by the arm to the couch but not before he wentin to the kitchen to grab a drink of something.

“Well I don’t think I have any dvds but I have Netflix if that works?” I say as I turn on the tv with the remote as Steven and I sit down on the couch, but before sitting down Steven grabs a blanket to keep us warm as it tends to get cold in my house at night.

“Any movie works just no horror movies you know I hate those” he says as he lays his head against my shoulder and watches me surf through the diffent movie options before I settled on a movie called Kween based on the real-life band Kween which was a favorite of mine.

As we started to watch the movie about 15 minutes into the movie I heard soft snoring as I looked over to see Steven snuggled up to my arm as he softly sneezed against my shoulder. I let him lay there like that for the rest of the movie but once I got tired myself I gently picked him up and slowly made my way to his room but on the way I heard small mutter from Steven.
“w-what times is it?” He said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

“It’s pretty late bud I’m just taking you to your bed” I said softly as I walked into his room.

“I wanna sleep with you~” he whined sleepily as he yawned.

“Steven did you get into my techilla cabinet?” I said with a chuckle.

“Maybe~” he said with mischievous giggle.

"Ok fine I guess you can sleep with me tonight just remember techilla gives you night terrors which you often have already Steven. I said to him as I started to walk to my room with Steven in my arms.

“I know… but its so tastyyyy~” he said to me while continuing to giggle.

“Yeah but your the lightest of the lightweights” I said as I got him into bed and them got in before myself but not before taking off my shirt.

“You know I’ve always wondered why you don’t sleep with shirt on why do you do that?” He asks as I get into bed.

"I get to hot otherwise it’s the same thing with you and sweatpants during the summer. I said back to him.

“You know you should be shirtless more often you look nice with a shirt~” he said with a flirty giggle.

“Now now mister drunkard time to head to bed” I said to Steven as I turned off the light on my nightstand next to my bed.

As I laid there Steven snuggled up to me again, laying his head on my chest I closed ny eyes and the world nearby me faded away slowly as I drifted off to sleep after a very productive but stressful day…

(Hey all I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I figured I’d mix it up and focus on some less focused on characters as well as give more Backstory to Atlas and Steven as their relationship gets closer together (which might involve some spicy bits but I don’t rlly know the rules on the site for that so until I know i might hint at it or “skip” past it and fill it in later type of thing but yeah I have enjoyed filling in their backstory not all at once but with bits and pieces and while keeping the fluffies details entity correct I have had an easier time keeping Steven and Atlas Past as clear and understandable, but I did realize i never gave Steven or Atlas a nationality so to help give a better mental Image so I did that for steven but as a spoiler Atlas is a hickish white dude who is strong but smart from doing a ton of manual labor and such. Anyway with those details aside if yall have any suggestions, plot ideas, etc. Feel free to leave a comment! As I might not always respond to 100% of them I do certainly read every single one anyway take care yall I’ll be sure to post the next chapter later today or early tomorrow! Lucifer out for now!)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
6 Likes

Love the story! But how did you break a fluffy enough for ut to speak semi correctly??

“Goliath is hungry. Can David give Goliath food?”

1 Like

Another translation error lol a consequence of late night writing :sweat_smile: I seem to always make one mistake a chapter lol

2 Likes

I always love the shy bottom and oblivious big boy combo, excited to see Atlas finally put two and two together, or maybe he knows but wants to encourage Steven to be brave and say it.

Also hope the fat bitch starves enough to move and realizes she is a bitch. Lime is good even if he is still mostly smarty. Nursie and Guardian are so cute and loving. Love ever single chapter and how they all grow!

1 Like

Its fine lol! But it is a fun easter egg to find within the text xD

1 Like

Well hes less putting two and two together and more just taking care of his friend whos struggling rn but it will be shown more as more chapters are put out.

1 Like