The Harwell Homestead p12 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always)

Sleeping with Steven that night was weird but comfortable in a way, having someone near you is nice that is until you hear the scream of a fluffy from outside as well as an alert on your phone from your herd and have to gently get up so you dont wake the person your sleeping with. Which regarding my luck of course happened to me. I gently nudged Steven off my chest and onto a pillow as I put on a shirt, grabbed my sidearm and my phone from my nightstand and quickly headed into the backyard after putting on my boots. I raced to the fence where I was met by Lime who seemed to have a grim disgusted look on his face. Grimer than usual for a angry fluffy like him.
“Why mistah atwas take su wong dewe was an oopsie dat happened…” he said with a look of sadness in his eye.

“Oh ok well what happened bud is anyone hurt.” I ask looking confused as there seemed to be nothing wrong as I hopped over the fence and went inside until I saw it…

“Oh dear god…” I said as I gazed at the vicious looking bluebell who didnt look pregnant anymore, but she was also soaked in blood surrounded by a mass amount of foal corpses.

“Lime she gave birth didn’t she? And then killed hers and all her other foals.” I said as Lime looked away scared of the consequences.

I was mad until I looked outside the foal room and saw two dead mares who I figured were guarding there kids. Then it dawned on me why Lime thought Id be mad. "Don’t worry buddy you were careless so I’m not mad you were doing a great job I’m sorry I didn’t check on you guys sooner. I said as I began to think of ideas on what to do with this murdererous bitch now that the herd was left with two or three more mares and all the foals appeared to be dead.

“Wime am su sowwy mistah awtas wime am bad keadah…” he said to before I pent down to give him a pat.

“You had guards bud which she killed I’m not mad because you made a honest attempt that’s all a good leader can do it’s ok though I have the perfect idea but do you know where the shiny foal was?” I ask him as he started to look up at me.

“Bwuebeww am keepin’ dat one in dewe, wime think it stiww awibe” he said with a serious look.

“Can you try to get it away from her? I’ll give you a bit reward if you can” I said to Lime before I saw him charge in like a ferocious lion after the mare who killed his young, he grabbed her tail ripping her backwards, pulling her away from the baby she was cuddling and before she could do anything I heard a crunch and then as scream as he put all of his strength into her right back leg, utterly destorying her back legs and kneecap in the process, while he was a semi old fluffy he had just shown to me why I kept him as the leader as he grabbed the foal gently and took it to me.
“hewe 'ou go mistah atwas did wime do bettew?” he asked as he set the foal gently in front of me.

“Why weggie nu wowk huhuhu weggie wowk fo’ bwuebeww pwease” bluebell said while she kept trying to get up but was unable to due to her destroyed leg.

“Oh yeah you did amazing bud I’ll make sure you guys get some more toys and sketties tomorrow but since the herd is thin on mares will need to keep her alive so I need you to bring me her.” I said as I gave him a scratch under the chin making him coo softly.

“If you could be a big help and bring her to the edge of the pen and keep her there I’ll make into a proper breeding mare who can give stomps or hits to her kids.” I said to Lime as I gently picked up the shiney foal.

“How am wime goin’ to do dat?” He asked as he looked puzzled.

“Break her other leg then just drag her by her back legs or tail or just keep her from harming others until I get back ok?” I say as instantly he calls for his toughies and they assemble and block the doorway to prevent Bluebell from escaping.

I then quickly head inside and wake Steven up while carefully handling the foal. “Hey whats up its to early to be working on fluffy stuff man.” He said with a yawn.

"There was an accident Bluebell gave birth yesterday and then was mad when her kids were taken so she snuck in and kill her kids plus the other mothers who had foals at the time but she spared this little fillie I guess but we have no milk can we get Nursie to take care of it. I said holding up the small fillie who chriped hungrilly.

"Oh shit yeah let me grab my med bad and get Nursie started he said quickly jumping out of bed to dig through a bad in his room. I then followed him into the saferoom to wake up the fluffies. He gently gave a nudge to Nursie who was snuggled next to Guardian.

“Pst Nursie wake up girl I have a poor foal who just lost its momma and need milk really badly.” Hearing this she immediately jolted up before he gave her a pill to swallow.
“Oh nu mistah steben am dah foaw otay’? can nuwsie be new mummah” she said as she saw the foal in Atlas’s hands.

“Yes Nursie this is your babbeh from now on don’t make sure to take good care of it ok girl mr altas cares very much about the little guy and he’d have lots of heart hurties if the babbeh goes forever sleepies” he said as he gave instructions to her.

I then gently handed her off to the foal as Steven gave her some food so she could start producing milk for the foal. It gave me a sense of relief how quickly she assumed responsibility of the foal and went to work licking it clean and giving it cuddles after she gave it a long feeding. It was like once the foal appeared nothing else mattered at that moment her entire being was focused on it. Which honestly gave me a feeling of relief knowing that was one thing I didn’t have to worry about.
“Hey Steven do you have a fluffy leg stumper or any banding stick?” I said to Steven.

“Uh no why do you ask, you did leave that bitch alive after all that did you?” He said with a frown on his face.

“They have only two other mares so their numbers would be stunted I’m planning to do what I should’ve done from the start” I said as I headed to the garage to grab my cleaver and a old retro iron as I made my way back to the herd while Steven watched from the porch. I used an extention cord to plug in the iron as I left it on the ground to let it heat up. I stepped over the gate with conviction as I say bluebell still trying to fight back to escape.

“BLUEBELL come here right fucking now” I said with pure rage in my voice, my sense of worry was gone now replaced with the white hot fire of rage, Lime’s herd fed her ungrateful ass, cared for her ungrateful ass, and even let her sleep with them and yet after all she did and this was how she thanked then they say often just is blind but swift but this time i was going to be long and painful. I see her try to run deeper into the foal shelter to try and avoid me but I duck down trying to grab her before she bites me as I reach which didn’t break skin but hurt non the less. "Lime round up your herd and move them to the opposite side of the pen I don’t want to hurt any of you.

With a nod he then begins to yell out “Aww fwuffies come hewe nao!!! mistah atwas says nao!” He says as all of the herd rushes over and begins to watch me as I pick up the foal house and then I grab Bluebell roughly by the tail.

“I want you all to watch and see what happens to bad mothers and fluffies who kill other fluffies, if your lucky your given forever sleepies if your not I will do this!” I say dropping Bluebell onto the ground onto her already shattered leg causing her to scream like no other.

“SCREEEEEE BWUEBEWW SOWWWYY NU HUWT BWUEBEWW PWEASE!” she screamed out but it fell upon my deafened uncaring ears. I wasn’t going to let her get out of this one.

“No I dont think so” I say grabbing the cleaver and smacking it down Chopping her only good back leg cleanly off before using the iron to cautorize the wound.

“Nuu Bwuebeww nee’ weggies pwease spawe bwuebewws weggies” she said pitifully as I looked down at her with the look of pure hatred on my face.

“No you will be the herds breeding mare now until you die you won’t be able to hunt your babies anymore like the awful mother you are.” I say as I hack at one of her front legs and then cautorize, the herd watches in awe as this happens they seem to be less terrified and more in awe of their savors strength and power.

“Bwuebewws weggies nu wowk how can bwuebeww take cawe of bwuebewws babbehs” she said to me pleading to me go stop.

This pissed me off as shes not willing to acknowledge she killed her own kids “You killed them you bitch and the one you spared isn’t yours,your bestest baby isnt best, all babies are good you poor excuse of a mother, remember that Lime ALL babies are good babies.” I say with conviction before I hack off Bluebells last functioning leg before I finish the job and hack off the last leg.

Lime nods with my words and then turns around to his herd “Aww babbehs am gud babbehs wemembah dat fwuffies ow ewse mistah atwas do dat to 'ou” he says intimidatingly to them as they all nod in agreement.

"Bluebell started to sob as she wiggled her stumps as she tried to run away from me.

“Nuuu Bwuebewws weggies nu wowk… Bwuebeww nee’ to wun fwom munsta daddeh, munsta daddeh gib owwies tu bwuebewws babbehs” she said to herself, fully believing she was innocent in this whole ordeal with made me angrly, in a flash of rage I kicked the front of her snout knocking out most of her remaining teeth out of her stupid spoiled rotten mouth, making her cough up blood before I picked her up as she coughed out her own teeth and blood onto the grass.

“Bwuebewws smeww pwace huwties, bwuebewws mouff gib owwies tu su much… why am bwuebewws teeffies goin’ 'way” she said with a whine after I stepped back into the cage with Bluebell before I gently (not) set her back into the foal area. “Lime I’m making a special exception to our rules from before the only poopie numer is Bluebell, she cant eat food anymore so make use of her, and let your stallions go wild on her you gotta get your numbers back up, and I’ll be getting you your sketty in two different meals so it doesnt go back but it will be enough for all of you guys minus bluebell as she doesn’t get any got jt?”

“Yes mistah atwas fank 'ou youw hewp” he said sounding grateful as the stallions of the herd began to funnel into the foal coop as I went back over the fence to leave the herd to their own things as I picked up the iron and the cleaver and went to go talk to Steven.

“Wow man… that was brutal even for someone heartless like me are you sure the herd can recover from this?” He said sounding uncertain.

“Yeah and worst comes to worst we put out some traps in the forest and catch some mares for the herd, or we could help out Bill with his fluffy infestation in his fields.” I said to Steven.

“Fair point you are always the one with the plan aren’t you” he said with a gigglely smirk.

“Always now do you wanna make food then go lay down for a bit more?” I say asking Steven.

“With you? Or just in general.” He says opening the door for me so I can put the tools away.

“Take your pick since you Nurse really saved me from having to do worse shit today.” I said setting the cleaver in the sink and putting away the iron.

“With you, and what do you mean worse shit?” He says curiously.

“I’d have to milk Bluebell and then hand feed it since she’s the only mare making milk right now.” I said to him.

“You should still do that so she doesnt get an infection in her teets and besides we can freeze it and keep it for emergencies like this” he said as he went through the fridge to grab ingredients.

“Yeah true I’ll give her a bit tho as I doubt the herd will feed her much, but um Steven I gotta ask you a semi serious question” I said as I sat down at the table.

“Uh yeah what’s up?” He said as he grabbed out some more stirfry ingredients out of the fridge.

“Have you been drinking again? I ask him motioning over to the glass hes been drinking of since he got up” I say with a serious tone in my voice.

“U-uh maybe it’s not like im drinking that much…m” he said sounding ashamed of hid actions.

I sighed and said “Steven booze won’t make the coping easier it only delays it, trust me my father learned that the hard way…”

After a few moments of silence he said “Well I’m still just recovering from all my fuck ups ok… honestly if it wasn’t for you id be homeless, a prostitute, or dead…”

“A prostitute? In a lab outfit?” I said jokingly trying to lighten up the mood. “Steven do remember I didn’t decide to let you stay with out of pity or guilt, I did it because I’m friend, we’ve been friends for ages.”

“I can pull off other outfits you dummy my wardrobe isn’t just labcoats, sweat pants, and graphic tees you know.” He said confidently back at me.

“What let me guess you got the femboy typical outfit too” I said jokingly while I busted out laughing.

Steven then turned around and looked at me and said “Yes and more” he said with a dead serious look on his face which caught me off guard.

“Oh well ok then…” I said awkwardly as I took out my phone to check on the fluffies.

I first looked at the basement couple, Goliath seemed to be crying and begging for food while David sleeps soundly with his ball.
I then looked at the outdoor fluffies who seemed to be lining up for their rapidly approaching feeding time, all seemed to be well and then switching to the new Bluebell camera she seemed to be miserable which was totally fine with me. Then finally I switched to the saferoom cam to check on the indoor fluffies, Guardian and Nursie seemed to be snuggling while they watched Angel, Orange Peel, and Clover run around and play while Nursie also fed the new fluffy Ive semi named to be Gold Dust since it was all golden and sparkly.

After that I look back at Steven who seemed to ne pouring a shot bottle of some random liquor into his cup thinking I’m not noticing so I figured I’d just give him some space and not bring it up. When Steven went to go to the bathroom I grabbed the cup and take a sip of it, it tasted utterly vile like a clumsy combination meant to just get you drunk. The same was like vodka with fireball, and a splash of bailys which was actually awful so I poured it out and just poured myself a small glass of orange juice from the fridge. I thought to myself about properly locking my liquor cabinet for once as to help Steven because he needs to actually get himself help, in some form other than drowning in booze. When he came back and saw his cup empty he seemed less annoyed and more disappointed in himself in his tone.
“You drank it didn’t you?” He said glaring at me.

"No not even I can stomach that combo Steven, that shit was vile. You gotta relax on the booze Steven besides my cabinet has a ton of low proof stuff like this scotch is a " I said to Steven as i took a sip of my oj.

“It wasn’t that bad…” he said with a mutter as he finished the stir fry.

“Dude that drink was the type of stuff a college kid would use to just get blackout drunk, just remember therapy is a better option than whatever that was, maybe try cooking or inventing it might get your mind off things you know.” I said trying to cheer him up.

“Yes because I wanna be in the kitchen like where femboys belong~” he said sarcastically as he passed me my bowl.

“Well you are good at it but your also a creative person so you do well with it, maybe you could make some design ideas for fluffy traps as we need to eventually help out old Bill across the way with his occasional fluffy problem you know just a little more help for the old guy, he does have a barn cat but it can only do so much.” I say before I dig into the food.

“Wasn’t he the incredibly homophobic neighbor who’d also call me a fag for how I dressed sometimes?” He asked.

“No no no that was Bill Jr. Who died awhile back from a tragic car accident. Bill Sr. Is still alive hes the one who baked us cookies from time to time, and would often let you help him work on his tractors” i explained to Steven.

“Ohhh him yeah sure I’d be down to help him out he was a pretty cool guy I guess.” Steven said happily.

After our meal, Steven was still tired so we decided to go back to sleep in my bed, while I went and did some maintenance work on just general things around the Homestead. After about 45 minutes of working on the fences and other miscellaneous things I get a call I wasnt expecting out of the blue.

“Uh hello?” I said to the other person on the phone.
I soon learned who the caller was when they went to speak
“Hey Atlas how are you bud?” Said bill in his normal heart warming old person tone.

“Oh not to bad, uh whats up?” I say still sounding confused.

“Oh well uh I hate to be a bother but the fluffy problem down at my farm has gotten a lil out of control, you know Mitsy recently had her kittens so she fell down on pest control duties becauseof all of her kittens she had to take care of… and uh you know we lost Rofus recently, heck one of her kittens got attacked by a group of em while they were wandering outside but its hard for me to shoot my firearms anymore with my bad back…” he said while loud fluffy yelling could be heard in the background.

“Oh your not a bother at all I’d be happy to take care of em for yah, are all your animals and pet fluffies inside right now?” I said gently hiding my anger at the fact some little snot nosed rat is fucking with old man bill.

“Oh well yeah except one of my fluffies but I don’t know if they killed him or not, hes named Georgie and he looks just like a peach, a pinkish tanish coat with a green mane.” He said sounding a litttle saddened.

"Oh don’t you worry about a thing Bill me and buddy of mine will be there as soon as we can, we live about 10 - 15 minutes out will you be alright for that long? I say as I walk into the house to wake up Steven.

“Uh yeah I think so its just a bit scary when they bang on the door.” He said as the fluffies yelling could be still heard loud and clear.

“Don’t you worry Bill we’ll be headed out as soon as we can just keep your door locked and you should be all good, just go ahead and turn on a western movie and relax with Mitsy, I’ll give you a call when we are at your front door.” I say reassuringly before.

“Oh thank you Altas!” He said happily as I hear Mitsy meow in the background before he ends the call.

“Whos that?” Steven asked sleepily while he rubbing his eyes.

“Bill hes got a infestation of critters that’s way outta hand so we gotta go now.” I say sounding pissed.

“Whats the rush? Its only fluffies?” He said looking confused.

“I heard the banging on his door it was loud as fuck they are some big ass fluffies.” I said as I grabbed a few of my loaded gun cases to throw in the back of my truck.

“Well that cant be that big i mean its only ferals” he said as he got up and got dressed.

“According to Bill it hurt one of Mitsy’s kittens not mortally but scrapped it up good.” I said as I grabbed my extra side arm sling and loaded up its space magazines.

“Oh shit ok well then I guess that is pressing” Steven said as he grabbed his tool box and medical supplies.

“You wanna do the whole you kill and I treat / catch?” Steven said as he put his belt on.

“Sure but keep any eye out for a fluffie named Georgie, a pinkish, tanish coat fluffy with a green mane” I said we we both headed out to the truck.

After loading up a few of the larger cages and my guns we soon headed out ready to stomp that shit rats who dared mess with kind old Bill our farmer neighbor…

(Hey all thanks for reading this next chapter sorry it took a bit I had grad parties to go to and I didnt really know where or what I wanted to do with the story from there. This chapter was a lot more world and back story based than the others as I wanted to try and continue to build on the world and characters backstories and such, I hope you guys enjoyed, the next chapter will probably be coming real soon!)
(Also let me know in dms if I made any mistakes / translation errors, i always seem to make a few expecially when I do a chapter over the course of a few days.)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
7 Likes

Glad bluebell finally earned her reward hope that bitch wont harm anyone Lime better watch her give birth and gave it to the other mares.

1 Like

God i love this so much, i can just see it now, adorable gay power couple, exterminator/ retrieval team on the side while also fluffy breeders! So cute! Glad bluebell got fucked up for being a bitch; and poor lime, i hope he gets so many treats and pets!

1 Like

Wow wolfy your a pretty damn good guessers for where the story is heading but don’t worry it’ll be full of a lot of twists and turns as usual and Lime will I think me may need a well deserved break from leading to have a quieter life.

1 Like

Lucky guess and lovely gays, thats how i roll

1 Like