The Harwell Homestead p13 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always)

After we loaded up Steven go into the driver’s seat so I could load up my weapons before before we got there.

“So why did he hesitate to call us until now?” Steven said to me as I continued to load my remington shotgun.

“Oh hes old and stubborn you know how it is” I said with shrug as I put the safety on the shotgun as I began to load up extra magazines for my side arm.

After another 5 minutes we started to arrive at Bill’s property to see the pure devastation the herd caused, the ground looked like a desert few plants or even signs of life at all, piles of poop and fluffy corpses everywhere.

“Oh my god…” he said with a horried look on his face.

"We can help him with that after we first need to get rid of the problem. I say calmly to Steven.

On our way there we come across a massive herd migrating towards what looks to be the last area of grass in the vicinity there must have been 20 - 30 fluffies all trudging along the ruined soil.

“Steven stop the car real quick I wanna thin that herd out~” I said quickly grabbing my shotgun and giving it a pump as I take the safety off.

“Oh remember Bill’s waiting still” he said as he pulled off to the side of the road close by the herd.

“I won’t take long I’ll make it quick” I said stepping out of the car as I fire off a round of bird shot at the herd ripping through between 5 or 6 of the poor bastards absolutely shreding their soft fuzzy bodies mistifying them almost on contact.

“Screeee hewd pwotect smawty fwom woud bangy munsta” says a black and grey stallion that starts to run towards the grassy area leaving half of his herd behind

“Haha nice try bud” I say as I pump my shotgun again loading another round of bird shot into the chamber, hitting the group of run aways including the smarty, leaving most of them mortally wounded as I go to deal with the rest of them, as I approached the rest of the group I check to see if any of the fluffies had the rare shiney trait visible but none of them did, however there was a pregnant mare and her mate which where in the group of remaining fluffies, so I picked her up causing her to void her bowels of anything she had, luckily she wasnt facing me and simply shit all over the ground and the few survivors left.

“Bad uppies put soon mummah down, scawy munsta nu gib owwies tu soon mummah” she cried out pleading for her life

“Your lucky my dear your coming home with me so you will be spared, if your willing to share who your special friend is I’ll take them along too” I said gently to the mare as I put her in the large sound proof kennel so she would be comfortable enough not to miscarry due to the noise.

“Nu smawty say hooman monstews am bad fo’ soon mummah, soon mummah nu teww 'ou.” she says cockilly thinking shes sparing her special friend and will be able to escape later but as I set her inside I say “Ok he’ll just die with the rest of the herd then~” I say sweetly before shutting the door of the kennel and giving another pump to my shotgun. With one final blast I elimate the remaining fluffys except a few foals which out of pitty I just mercy stomped them so they didn’t have to suffer needlessly.

After that ordeal I got back in the car and began to reload my shotgun again.

“Did you really have to take the pregnant one?” Steven asked with a look of annoyance on his face.

“Oh I won’t keep her I want the kids I gotta get more foals for the ones that lost them with the bluebell incident.” I say making Steven smirk.

“Always quick to think and to act not a bad idea Atlas” he said as we came acrosd Bill’s house where there were swarms of fluffies, shit, piss, and corpses everywhere.

After handing Steven my phone I told him to call Bill I got out with my guns at me hip or slung along my back so I could survey the damages which were expansive and maddening.

Those fucks smeared shit everywhere, this place looked like a fucking war zone out of a video game. Then the first little prick emerged

“Dummeh hooman dis am hewds wand nao, weabe ow dah hewd wiww dummeh hooman foweba sweepies” a fluffy said emerging from underneath bills shit covered car.

This pissed me off it make my fucking blood boil like no other, seeing his beautiful chery red mustang now a shade of brown, windows shattered from the fluffies spitting rocks at it, there were fucks inside of it too defiling that beautiful car… I snapped and drew my side arm, theses fucks wouldn’t live to see another day EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

“No this is Bill’s land now DIE!” I said to the fluffy fuck before blowing its fluffies brains all-over its herdmates causing screees and fluffies to run all over the place.

"Hey Steven! tell Bill his car is fucked up cuz of these shit but we’ll fix her right up sometime this month or I’ll buy him another. I say before I continue to hit fluffies shot after shotn the bangs music to my ears as I hear screee and screee. Afterwards I look down at the carnage, now that brown mustang was a bit more red as it was supposed to, still without a bullet hole in it as I intended. I then reach in to unlock the car to find a mother fluffy and 2 extremely fat looking special babies.

“Hey Steven do you wanna research the special fucks?” I say shouting to him.

“Nah they are pretty boring to me but we could use em for when a mare has to much milk” he said as he continued to talk to Bill on the phone.

Bill did always love the sound and smell of gun powder he was the one who taught me how to shot a gun when I was 15 after all. It’s why I’m such a crack shot today. I bet he’ll love the smell outside now due to it masking the shit smell that was lingering here.

I quickly grab the two annoyingly fat foals and their asshole of a mom who tried to bite me and said. “Screee bad uppies munsta hooman nu gib speshuw babbehs fowebah sweepies dey am gud fwuffies, fwuffie am gud mummah” she said pleading to me as I walked to the truck to throw them a kennel.

“Shut up I’m taking you and your babies home so shut up and be good, if your babies make any bad poopies I’ll give you forever sleepies for it” I said as I threw them in there and almost immediately one of the special babies shits itself, making its mother panic and lick up the shit with gross look on her face while saying “Poopies nu taste pwetty…” I then returned to my killing spree ready to elimate this vile threat to Bill’s land.
As I made my was into the barn I happilly found the animals undisturbed, Bessie chewing her cud like a good cow and Thunder the horse was taking a quick nap.

I shut the door and then found several fluff balls at my feet as demanding as the last bunch.

“Dummeh hooman gib smawty an’ smawtys hewd sketty nao!!!” He said as he furiously hit my boots with all the might he could muster but I didnt feel it so I figured I put him and his band of assholes down as I stepped down crunching him and several herd mates as the rest of the herd said “Nuuuuu meanie munsta hooman gabe smawty foweba sweepies” but before then could run or run far they all met the same fate as their pathetic leader.

After that I scanned around the to see if I missed any even with how meticulous I was with my searching.

“The barn and the yards all clear Steven where does he want me to look next?” I yell to Steven who yells back. “His shed and Garage there might be groups in there!” Steven said as he went to look around for any sign of Georgie. I hadn’t see any of the colors mentioned yet so there was still hope to find him.

The first thing I checked was the Garage as I reached for the door handle I heard peeing and screes of fluffies inside, internally groaning I cracked the door open to flip on the lights. I say a group of 10 - 15 fluffies surrounding a pile of corpses that they seemed to be eating from and in the center of the pile was what looked to be poor adorable Georgie, I didnt want to wreck anything in here so as I grabbed a shovel from a nearby rack I got to work smashing the fucks who ate happilly from the pile. One by one splitting their skulld open with a satisfying crunch, one toughie after the smarty who couldn’t do anything but screee. It was a beautiful Rythm that I found until none where left until I was show approached by a small but semi adolescent fluffy with a cyan Blue coafand grassy green mane.

“Can nice mistah take fwuffie out of dawk housie, fwuffie nu wike nu bwite times an’ foweba sweepies fwuffies nu taste pwetty…” it said with a shy whimper.

As I thought there for a moment I glanced by to Georgies corpse, thinking " maybe I should test it first before I gave it to bill or offered it to him atleast.

“Where have you been making poopies?” I ask it

“Fluffy used the litterbox like a good fluffy, other fluffies didn’t use litterbox…” he said shyly still shaking with fear.
As I look over at the box that Bill kept in the garage for Georgie it had been used a lot which told me that maybe Georgie taught it how to use it.

“Are you a stallion or a mare” I ask it not wanting to have to look at it to closely.

“Siwwy mistah fwuffes am mawe!” The fluffy said with giggle.

“Ok did you have a special friend?” I ask it gently.

“Geowgie am fwuffie speshuw fwend buh fwuffy went foweba sweepies… huhuhu…” she said sadly.

“Well ok I’m gonna take you back with me to Georgies owner as he might take you in” I say causing it to cheer happily.

After letting her hop into my hand I put the shovel back and headed back to the front yard where I was greeted by Bill and Steven.

“Oh hey Atlas whatcha got there?” Bill said curiously.

“Oh um well this is Georgies mate or what was I um found him sadly passed away in the garage, he did take a good number of them down with him though i will clean it up later as they turned cannibal after they ran out of the food in Georgies bowl well except this one who wasn’t eating the corpses, I say holding the fluffy out. She seems well manored and for a feral to be picked a mate by a house fluffy she had to be have been pretty good if you want you can have her just make sure to feed her as she is a bit malnourished and that definitely stunted her growth a bit.” I said to Bill who looked a bit sad but was cheered up by the new fluffy.

“Oh shes just like Georgie with those curious but kinda eyes~ and that polite look on her face~” he said with a smile as he let her climb into his hands so he could pet her. “Yeah I know I’ll miss Georgie but I think she’ll still do nicely as a companion but what to name her?” Bill said.

“What about Juniper after the tree you found Georgie under or how about Blueberry?” I said to Bill.

“I think I’ll go with Blueberry!” He said as he told the mare her new name as she cheered and said “Bwuebewwy wub new name an’ new daddeh! bwuebewwy hab su many heawt happies!” As she danced in Bill’s cupped hand.

“How about you and Steven go inside Bill and take care of Blueberry I gotta check the shed first.”

“Oh ok well whenever your done I’ll have a beer and a cookie or two waiting for you inside!” He said cheerfully as he walked his way inside while being followed by Steven.

I was glad to see Bill happy as I know his other son or other family members didn’t visit him often, which irked me to no end but unlike the fluffy problem it cannot be solved with a shotgun and a handful of shells.

As I slowly walked to the shed I put my hear to the door hearing only faint peeps and whines of fluffies not like the dark only to be shushed by another fluffie.

“Shhh dummeh fwuffie smawty fwend bewwy say be shush untiw munsta go 'way” i heard a fluffy say.

“Are there any smarty friends in there I only wanna talk but if you attack me I will give you forever sleepies” I said as I slowly cracked the door to the shed open.

A pure dark blue fluffy emerged from the dark
“Hewwo nice mistah am 'ou hewe to gib hewd homies?” It said before it was shushed by a old grizzled looking fluffy who came from the corner his fur was grey and patchy but its mane was a soft blue that still semi held its color.

“Am ‘ou nice mistah, bewwy an’ hewd am nice fwuffies who nee’ homsies, bewwy am sowwy fo’ bein’ on mistah wand, bewwy an’ hewd am bewy hab tummy owwies…” he said politely.

Hmm he perplexed me for being a smart friend he was even more polite than Lime.

“If you had to pick between giving yourself a big bowl of sketty and your herd get nothing or your herd all getting big bowls of sketty and you get no sketty which would you pick?” I ask the Stallion as I crouch down to get more on his level.

To my shock he responds by saying “Bewwy am otay’ wiff goin’ hab tummy owwies, hewd hab wots of soon moms an’ dey nee’ nummies badwy”

"My my you are a smarty friend~ well how does coming with me sound? I don’t have sketty often and I do not tolerate bossy, demanding, or spoiled fluffies am I undersood? I say to the stallion who seemed overjoyed at this.

“Yes bewwy’s hewd am gud fwuffies use wittewboxes, an’ gib onwy heawt happies” he says in agreement with a smile on his face.

“Well alright I’ll take you guys home with me you just have to follow me” I say to him letting the small amount of fluffies out.

“Dewe am twee soon moms who nu can mobe can nice mistah hewp them?” Berry asked nicely so I went in and picked them up gently and took them all into the truck and loaded them in.

“I’ll be gone for a bit but the kennels won’t get hot so your herd will be ok for now just sit tight and be good fluffies” I said to Berry who said “Yes nice mistah hewd am gud fwuffies!”

I then put away my extra guns and headed inside to go give the good news for Bill and Steven.

“Atlas how did it go my lad?” He asked sounding hopeful.

“Oh it went wonderful I found another smarty friend for my herd so I can finally start up my idea of a breeding program, I cleared everything else in the vicinity but if they EVER give you troubles you tell me, I’ll come running faster than their four little legs can carry em.” I said to him.

“Oh that’s awfully nice of you but you know me I hate being a bother to you youngsters! Stevens checking out Blueberry right now and the Mitsy’s kitten that got hurt.” said as he offered me a cold beer and plate of cookies.

“Oh no I love coming out here Bill I always love an excuse to get out of the house besides I always enjoy saving the good ones and the bad ones work at amazing targets for aim for akm practice” I said with a grin on my face.

“Oh your still practicing eh? Good to hear according to Steven you got one hell of a shot, just like a chip off the old block” he said with a proud chuckle.

“Yes sir I indeed am!” I say showing him my side arm that I keep with me at all times.

“Is that the glock I gave to you on your 18th birthday?” He says sounding surprised.

“Well yeah I had to get the grip tap replaced after awhile cuase of wear and tear but yup its never let me down its why its my carry” I say proudly making Bill smile.

“Well I’m glad its treated you well after all these years, I um did have a few private matters I wanted to uh discuss with ya since your here now.” He said as he sat at his kitchen table and then motioned for me to do the same.

“As you know I’m no spring chicken, heck I’m 85 I’m one hell of an old chicken and my health hasn’t been what it used to, but since my family continues to treat me as a nusiance which I often feel like I’d like you to have this instead…” he said as he pushed a peice of paper in front of me

To my surprise it was his will that read "I Bill WaltenHeim in sound state of mind and body upon my passing leave all my possessions, belongings assets both physical and financial, my pets, firearms collections, my cook books, and my thanks for taking care of me through thick and thin through all those years, I leave to the rest of my family members absolutely nothing for deciding that visiting me was to much of a hastle. Each person mentioned in this will is being given things based on their care and behavior towards, it is only fair to those who put up with my needy ass in life so I shall treat them well in death, and on that final note while Atlas is not my biological son this doesn’t disqualify him in anyway from receiving my entire inheritance in full with no strings attached and no clauses that he must complete for he is the son that I never had and never deserved but I was lucky enoughto have anyway

That brought a tear to my eye as I looked at him. “Bill are you serious? What about the rest of your family?” I said feeling confused but honored by this.

“Eh fuck em! If they wanted my fortunes and my possessions they should’ve came to see me more often than once every couple of years, Atlas your like a son to me, the son I never had and frankly didn’t deserve but I did my darnedest to raise you right and it brings me tears of joy to know I did a damn good job raising a proper man like you.” He said with a grin on his face.

“But don’t think I’ll kick the bucket just yet I just wanted to kinda share it with you so that it didn’t come as a shock when it finally came but I have one other question, and its about Steve~” he said with a smirk on his face which told me I knew what he was gonna ask me.

“I heard from his he moved in with yah did you finally make your move on em~” he said in a loving and encouraging but teasing way.

“Eh not really Steven kinda got caught up in his work and it about consumed him I had to basically fish him out of his house for help when he finally confided to me that he needed help.” I said to Bill who seemed intrigued.

“Oh so his house was the condemned one on the corner lot I heard the horror of that house, was that his?”

“Yeah I trudged through that he’ll hole to kill his experimenrs gone awry and to get his stuff for him so he could move in with me. That was one hell of a day.” I said laughing a little.

“Hey I mean I know your one to swing eh both ways as you kids probably say but Steven is a good kid just don’t let him get to far into the booze. He was looking a bit wobbly when he first came here” he said with a serious look on his face.

“Yeah i know… I’m trying to get him into online therapy to help him cope the failures of his experiments went hard On him, a couple of his subjects got out and devastated several herds by taking them over and I got a visit from the final lne a week or so ago, killed about two thirds of my herd that i was trying to breed for that new emerging sparky gene i did have 1 sparkly survivor but its still to young to breed, but once I tracked it down I shot off its legs and pumped it full of lead and it didnt die…” this make Bill’s eyes go wide.

“Your kidding… from your glock?” Bill said sounding shocked.

“Yeah we tried everything to kill it but it didn’t work we had it locked up for over a week and it didnt starve. The thing was a monster, the orignal project idea was combst fluffies to take ln herds and fight in wars however they all turned into smarties aka the mega assholes.” I explained to Bill.

“Did you ever kill it?” He said sounding starstruck from hearing it.

“We tried acid, setting it on fire, starving it, shooting it to smithereens. It would always would regenerate, Steven worked tirelessly to no eval until I pulled out the cleaver I inherited from my dad and then hacked it to bits while it screams and spurtef blood eventually it died after I basically cubed the thing.” I said proudly.

"Thats my boy just some good old elbow grease to get the job done he said as he gave me a pat on the back.

“But I am serious Atlas don’t be as blind as my biological son was his addictions blinded hil,n don’t let Steven befall the same fate as him, Steven deserves better than that we both know that.” He said with a look that a dad would to his son, that look where hes giving you advice and expecting you to take it very seriously.

“I will Bill I let him move in for a reason” I said with a small smirk making bill smile more.

“So there may be some feelings involved eh? Just remember to follow your heart it often doesn’t lead you wrong, well unless your me and end up with a wretch of a wife and a fiend of a son, but I think after their passing my heart has corrected itself since then.” Bill said with a hearty chuckle.

“Huh you know you’ve never told me about your dead wife what was she like?” I sat curiously.

Bill responded bluntly by saying "She was a utter stuck up bitch! Hahaha " He gave a hearty laugh with his answer.

"Well because of her death I wanted to live a quieter life where I met folks like you and Steven and such so alls well that ends well. He says as he goes to his fridge tk grab a beer and then puts it in a device I got him a few Christmas’s ago to open it for him.

"By the way thanks again for the gift Atlas its been quite handy with opening bottles and cans without hurting my olf hands. He said with a smile as he took a sip of his beer and let out a sigh “ahhh that hits the spot~ man I missed this stuff for the longest time cause i couldn’t open them without hurting myself but I was going through the attic and found the box and thankfully it came with a handy and simple manual.” He said as he motioned for me to join him in his Living room as I grabbed a cookie and the beer bottle I had been offered earlier.

“Well yeah I figured it wasn’t gonna be useful but it would be some day.” I say with a smile.

“What did you think I was gonna actually live long enough to use the thing? Hahaha I always love your positive wishful thinking, always the optimistic boy you were!” He said with a chuckle as Steven came back into the room.

“Mr.WaltenHeim Blueberry is all good shes just resting right now, she’ll pull through just fine just remember to check the auto feeders I installed for Mitsy and Blueberry.” He said politely making Bill furrow his brow.

“Oh hush with that Mr bullcrap Steven you call me Bill! Haha thanks again for setting those duhickies up It’ll save my back from bending over so much” he said happily.

“Oh yeah of course I mean we use em at my house too, just about a once a month fill for ours and we have a ton of em for our herd and indoor fluffies.” I said to Bill.

“Yeah I also took the liberty of installing a few fluffy panic buttons around your house, Blueberry knows if any is to happen to you she will immediately press the button which will alert altas and I via our phones so we can rush over to you to provide help.” Steven said proudly.

“Good I’d hate to die and leave a nasty mess for boys! Ahaha!” He said with a bolsterous laugh.

“Well like I said if you need anything at all give us a call we’ll come right on over.” I say to him as I crack open my beer making Steven scowl.

“Ah ah ah mr. I think you’ve had enough booze for today, to much and you’ll lose all that doctoring knowledge you got.” He said to Steven teasingly who didn’t seem to find that joke all that funny.

“Yeah yeah… I know I should see a fucking therapist I get it…” he said as he sat down in a old recliner.

“Now Steven me and Atlas are only nagging you about it because we love and care for you, expecially the love part” Bill with another hearty chuckle as Stevens face turns as red as a tomato.

“That’s true Steven after all you can’t find happiness at the end of a bottle it only stops things temporarily, I should know more than anyone that is true…” I say to Steven.

After a bit more talking me and Steven decided to start on clean up. Of course I had to do all the dirty work and he just had to help Bill fill out the insurance claim for the damages.

After I used the hose to semi spray down Bill’s ruined car and the blood stained ground around it, I soon went into the shed to cleanup the remains of the small but kind herd we are planning on taking in. It was fairly easy as they actually pooped in a small corner so i just used a shovel to move it outside but I wasn’t prepared for the horror of that workshop…

Inside it had gotten quite hot causing the fluffy corpses to reek to high hell and back. It was eye watering, tear jerkingly awful after putting on my respirator I set to work using shovel to scrap the corpses off the ground and into a burn pile so I could dispose of them easilly. After a bit though I began to hear activity in the garage again.
“Mommah nee’ nummies fo’ babbehs, nee’ to be bestes’ mummah” I heard a mare cry out from a dark corner of the room. I went to turn on the light when I saw the sad state the poor mare was in.
She had brown colored fur and a brown colored mane and she appeared at if she was walking aimlessly feeling around for things to eat. Which confused me until I got a look at her face to see the incredibly revolting infections in both of her eyes that seemed to have taken most if not all of her vision and if not removed might kill her all together, but then looking down at the nest she had built I saw the cold lifeless kids she wanted to feed. While one or two seemed to have died of an infection or at birth, the smart who took control of the garage seemed to hate brown foals as they were little more than squished foal guts inside the nest but she might not have been able to see or notice. It wasn’t until she found a pile of poop and chirped with joy did I get the whole picture. She was the groups poopie nummer and she most likely was also abused by the herd as well. Feeling sorry for it I quickly texted Steven to come down to the garage with his medical supplies but I didnt tell him what it was about" As I finished wiping up the blood other messes left by the previous herd I went along and started to watch her carefully.
Soon I watched her slowly walk her way to the literbox after she tried to find the poopie pile that the herd normally had, which I had already cleaned up. When she found the litterbox she slowly climbed her way in looking for poop to eat. I honestly found it quite sad how sad looking she was, but she seemed to be a good enough mother and with two herds that me and Steven planned to have in the backyard we’d maybe need a surrogate mother or mothers since Nursie has her hands full with the spark foal or sparkles as we’ve nicknamed her.

A few minutes after I texted Steven he had finally shown up seeming out of breath from sprinting his way here.

“Atlas are you-” he said sounding worried before I cut him off with a shush and slowly nudged him outside as to not disturb the mare who had slowly clammered her way back to her nest and began to cuddle with the foal corpses as she sang “mummah songs”

“Mummah wub babbehs, babbehs wub mummah, babbehs dwink up aww mummahs miwkies an’ gwow up big an’ stwong” she sang happily in her off tune singing voice while she placed the foal corpse by her teet so it could drink her milk.

“Holy shit what’s wrong with her?” Steven said in a whisper to me, sounding disgusted by her actions.

"She can’t help it she’s blind Steven and was poorly treated by the herd in here, I think she was the poopie nummer " I said to him as we continued to watch her.

“Wait how do you know that?” He said looking confused as he slowly closer to try and get a look at her face.

“Oh now I know how you know yeahhh that’s a really bad infection, so why am I here again?” He said still seeming to be confused.

“Because our other herd will need a surrogate mother if bitch mare syndrome occurs so it’s not a bad idea to have a fluffy who physically can’t reject a foal based on color or features.” I said with a shrug.

“So what you want me to take out its eyes?” He said with a sigh.

“Yes I want you to attempt it, of she doesn’t pull through oh well, I just like to make 100% use of my resources available” I said to Steven as he grabbed out his supplies and laid out a knife and some guases for the surgery ahead.

“Yeah well I gotta do this know as that infection is gnarly and if left untreated for much she’d certainly die.” He said as he slowly approached her and then gently poked her with a needle.

“Ok everything is ready now we wait, so why do you think she was the designated poopie nummer?” He asked me sounding curious.

“Well she blindly made her way to where the old herds poop pile was and then she made her way to the litterbox in the opposite corner of the room” I said explaining my hunch to Steven.

“Hmm interesting, did it complain at all or like did it seem fine with it?” He said seeming confused by my explanation.

“Oh it was overjoyed to find food for its foals or what it thought was food.” I said.

“Oh ok hmm I’m perplexed by it as this is unusual behavior for most fluffies even for most poopie nummers as they often complain of the taste or texture of the food.” He said as we kept waiting for the mare to fall asleep.

Soon afterward the mare then slowly fell asleep after setting side the foal corpse back with its sibblings. After that Steven got to work laying the mare on a cloth and beginning his work fast, it was a gorey gruesome sight filled woth puss and other gross liquids so I decided to finish up cleaning the garage and finally taking care of the mares nasty nest which included the dead foals. After I finished up I sprayed down the floor where the gore pile once was and then scrubbed it all down. By the time I was finished Steve was all done with the fluffy which I decided to name her Coco.

“Ok I’m done with her want me to take her back to the truck so we can get headed home? We do have a whole as herd to feed as well as some of the other stragglers you’ve decided to take with us.” Steven said as he packed up his medical tools.

“Yup I’m all done here so I’ll carry her to the truck and then we can say goodbye to bill.” I said as I scooped up the fluffy gently, taking a look at her.

Walking back to the truck I gently set the mare in with the mare and her two sensitive babies which made the other mare angry but threatening to us the sorry stick was good enough to get her to relax. After that we went and said goodbye to Bill before we headed off back on home, where we still had to add onto the herds pen so it could fit all the fluffies. That was going to be fun to do…

(Hey all I hope that you enjoyed this chapter it had a lot of character development and a lot of future setups for plotpoints as to be honest the hardest thing for me is remembering what ones i set up because at first they were super spread out and chaotic but now they will be a lot more condensed and grouped up to help my goldfish brain to rememeber them the next chapter might be a extra long one as we have a ton of fluffies to revisit and some new ones to add to the crew. (And maybe some rebellious bastards might surface and threaten the ones Atlas and Steven like the most who knows~ anyway Lucifer out for now~!)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
5 Likes

More please kind sir! For i am a pesent boy in need of a good story to geed on

Seriously though i can really relate to atlas here! Extreme neutral boxer, gay, always ready to help. Now i just need a girlfriend. Single af over here

1 Like

Wow thats a lot wiped out on those ferals hopefully those rescued wont be a headache for lime.

How do you think lime would react to berry? Would they co-smarty or fight?

1 Like

Well according to bill hes bi but still, everything else is right.

Also i think berry and lime would fight, but it would probably be a good idea to have 2 separate herds so if one group gets sick they arent out all fluffies, depending on if Atlas would think of that or not

1 Like

Good point, but still single af. Based on the last bit

maybe some rebellious bastards may surface

Maybe berry and lime could co smarty to overcome the rebels or lime could break. He wasnt always a smarty friend remember?

2 Likes

True, or berry would back down because a good smarty friend doesnt fight others normally, which may make him more favorable to the fluffies. Depending on the kind of smarty either could be more beneficial since lime listens to and executes comands. Berry may focus more on making the herd happy and keeping them safe but that doesnt mean he will take care of disciplining the bitch mares

1 Like

Good point, lime is willy and happy to rape and force bluebell/blueberry to eat shit. Berry would probably not allow thateven though shes a baby murderer. I was surprised to hear she ate her bestest and killed other mares kids

2 Likes

Actually i think berry didnt kill the brown foals, i think it was the group in the garage that was eating Georgie, berry was in the shed and coco was in the workshop which is normally a garage at least where im from.

But yeah fuck bluebell she is extra bitch mare

No berry didnt kill brown foals but i think he wouldn’t like bluebells treatment based on what he has said qnd his personality. So there may be issues with keeping up on bluebells punishment if he gets in charge of the whole herd

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense

2 Likes

Yes the garage and the shed had two different herds, the shed had berrys herd and the garage was were the little canibal monster group and Coco. So you are correct as that wasn’t Berry’s herd

1 Like

While Lime doesn’t take part in it himself as he isn’t a fan of it he knows he has to allow the toughies to do it to keep them in line and to keep Atlas pleased with his leadership (in a sense) I will go into it more next chapter as I do want to give more detail to the individual herds and other fluffies.

1 Like

Ahh alright! Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Would prefer them not to fight, they would have stare and talk bout their stand maybe they agree to help as both have been “saved” by their daddeh atlas last thing both would do is cause trouble. And they KNOW what will happen if they cross the line.

1 Like

Honestly i had the intentions of Limes herd being invaded but as I continue to write the next chapter I’ve noticed the main plot solution to any conflict is Atlas has to come in and rescue them and it might be making the herds as a whole, a weaker than they should be. So i cover that more in the next chapter, solutions between fluffies not involving atlas and I may soon add in side chapters with other characters povs like Steven or Lime (that is if people seem interested in it of course)

2 Likes

Yeah Lime is a weird case in smarty terms as you’ll see in the next chapter, he is smart don’t be mistaken. He’s just not as smart as Atlas or Steven.

Seeing Lime can be a good leader Im sure he and berry can come up a peaceful solution base on their atttitude , Atlas can just look how it goes and only interfere if needed.

2 Likes