The Harwell Homestead p14 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always and feel free to gove suggestions and improvements that I could do in the comments!)

As I drove home since at this point Steven was to tired too, I began to notice the sun going down. Atleast we had backyard lights now after the first monster incident but tonight was going to be one fucking hell of a night. When we arrived home Steven went to work to feed all the fluffies and introducing the indoor fluffies to Coco and I went to work setting up the new pen for the new herd we had obtained.

“What am mistah atwas doing?” I heard Lime say to me curiously.

“Oh just setting up another pen for a new herd we got in we might add them to your herd sometime later but I wanna make sure they are good fluffies first” I said to Lime.

“Lime’s herd am all good fluffies!” He said proudly.

“Yes they are bud just keep em that way.” I said as I continued to work on the pens essentials like feeder, water, and bathroom spot. Once I set up those I grabbed the massive kenel and set it inside letting the fluffies funnel out, as I figured not all of them made it there but I was fine with that. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet after all.

“Hello Berry I welcome you and your herd to your guys new home, you have food in those feeders, water in the fountain that runs continuously, the bathroom area. I have some rules you and your herd must follow or else I will give out forever sleepies to rule breakers.” I say to berry who seems attentive to me talking while the rest of the herd seems indifferent or completely ignore my talking.
“Rule one all fluffies are good fluffies unless they break the rules. Rule two good fluffies make poopies and peepees inside the big litter box, bad fluffies don’t use the literbox box. Rule three there will be no forcing other fluffies to give lickies cleanies or to num poopies, if a fluffy does it by choice that is fine though. Rule four you will obey me at all times. Rule 5 no enfing foals and no bad huggies to mares only good huggies.” Do you understand Berry?" I said to Berry who was still paying attention.

He nodded and said “Yes mistah atwas, bewwys hewd wiww aww be gud fwuffies” with a cheer.

I also then soon taught him about the panic button and to only use it in emergencies which he also seemed to understand. Atleast he seemed smart while his herdmates seemed very unbright and annoying to me. Oh well hopefully they shape up or there will be punishment rained down upon them. After that I checked up on Lime and his herd, and luckily the day seemed be uneventful. I even checked on Bluebell who seemed to be now the replacement litterbox for most of the toughies and Lime which made me chuckle slightly. After that I went inside to find Steven in the kitchen cooking while the other fluffies ran around in the living room meeting and greeting Coco who seemed happy but not content with the food she was given.

“Nummies nu smeww gud Coco wan’ gud nummies!” she said as she wandered aimlessly until she caught the scent of the freshly used litter box wheee she went to town numming down the icky contents of the box making me feel queasy and the other fluffies feel uncomfortable around her.

“Coco nu smeww pwetty, and nummed poopies, guawdian nu wike” said to me out of earshot of the other fluffies.

“She can’t help it bud it’s all she’s known be nice to her we are trying to get her onto more normal foods.” I said to him as he walked away to pick up all the foals and take them back into the saferoom away from the poopie nummer as he said it. Honestly I can’t blame him he doesnt want her behavior to rub off on his babies. So after some consideration I gently picked up Coco and took her to be apart of Berrys herd giving him explicit instructions to be nice to it and to let it num poopies as thats what it liked to do. He seemed taken aback by this bit agreed to take her none the less. Luckily the herd seemed to accept it like the mare with the two annoying ass sensitivite babies. Who might be more annoyance than they are worth but only time will tell if that’s the case. After I had finished all of that back breaking work Steven came out with the reward of sketties for Lime’s herd for doing a goodjob handling Bluebell. As I watched them all line up happily, but I felt something was amise but I couldn’t quite tell, I didn’t have time to make something to block the view of the two herds so Berry’s herd didn’t seem all to happy to not be getting sketties but it seemed Berry wasn’t to keen on testing there luck yet but I think some of his herdmates were. As I walked by the other herds fence I heard a fluffy chirp up
“Fwuffy am gud fwuffy why nu gib fwuffy sketties?” A orange stallion fluffy said with a chrip.

Another soon followed suit “Yeh gib hewd sketties hewd am gud fwuffies!” A pink mare said loudly.

This seemed to spook Berry as he rushed towards them before I could respond back to the demanding fluffies.

“Sketties am a wewawd, hewd nu desewbe a wewawd yet.” He said with his chest puffed out but the other didnt seem to listen to him or care and as his toughies shoved past me to join the other begging fluffies he seemed a bit defeated and mad he wasn’t being listened to, he was the reason they got there in the first place.

“Don’t beg for a reward when you don’t deserve one, keep being good and you may get some later.” I said to the group which disappointed most of them as I walked away.

I kept walking until I heard a loud fluffy yell from behind me.
“NU GIB SKETTIES NAO! DIS AM HEWD’S WAND NAO!” the voice said with a giant amount of anger in its voice.

I turned around expecting to see Berry the smarty friend of the herd buckling under his herds demands but it actually wasnt, it was a grey colored unicorn with puffed out cheeks and a look of anger on my face.

Would you rather your herd just starve tonight instead? This is my land and you WILL NOT make fucking threats towards ME got that?" I said to the fluffy as I got down on its level making it flinch back a little.

“Your leader had the right idea of not asking why don’t you listen to him more often he’s the reason I’m allowing you to stay here, but since you all want to demand things maybe some empty bellies will remind you of your place.” I said as I got up and turned off the feeding station for the second herd which was close to feeding them for the first time, but I assumed most if not all but Berry didn’t know that. I felt sorry for Berry but he was going to need to toughen up to deal with his herd or he wouldn’t make it as a leader, and while as cruel as it sounds I want only the most obedient fluffies in my herd(s) and if they weren’t willing to be humble and realize they will be given good things as they listen more then they cannot survive here.

I soon walked away looking back to see a sad Berry in the corner, while the rest of the herd yelled at me through the fence. While a side effect might be some chaos, fighting, or a few dead foals and honestly most if not all of that herd didnt realize they were on grass which didn’t taste to good but could be eaten if nessasry to survive so I wasn’t even starving them as much as teaching a lesson on who provides the good food.

After dealing with that annoying debacle I was going to go talk to Lime but it seemed him and his herdmates had already headed into their sleeping hut for the night. After that I headed inside where I was greeted by Steven who had cooked up a meatball sandwich for me which was super tasy and much appreciated. After him and I made small talk I went downstairs to check on the two I was most excited to see David and Goliath, as I opened up the basement door and turned on the bright basement lights I heard a sceee of fear come from the still incredibly fat Goliath who was looking a bit skinnier but not by much and a screee of happiness from David.

“Screee Gowiaff nu wike bwite wite!” Goliath said with a scree as she wiggled her fat legs uselessly.

“Hewwo mistah Atwas” david said to greet me as I filled up the bowl of food in front of him

“Hello to you too David, have you been enjoying your ball bud?” I said to David as I filled his bowl.

“Yes dabid wub dah baww mistah atwas got fo’ dabid” he said happily as he played with the ball with a happy chirp.

“Ok welk good the light will go off in a half an hour good night” I said walking out and ignoring Goliath’s plea for food.

“Gowiaff nee’ nummies gowiaff am soon mumma, nee’ nummies fo’ tummeh babbehs!!!” she said begging for food as I left the room.

“Hmm so darkness may negatively affect mares behavior and positively affect stallions behaviors even smarty’s maybe I should test that more?” I thought to myself as I next went to the Saferoom to see how Guardian, Nursie and the rest of the fluffies were doing.

At this point Angel and Orange Peel where almost full grown mares who were only eating hard kibble which was easier on me and Steven as we only had to add onto the feeder system we had in the room, it was a machine that dispenses food at certain times to the labeled bowls. Each fluffy knows which bowl is theirs and to not steal from other bowls and luckily we hadn’t had any issues with that so far. As I entered the room I was greeted by a loud “Hello daddeh atwas!” from all the fluffies in the safe room.

"Hi guys! I say back to them.
“How is everything going so far I can see Angel and Orange Peel are a lot bigger than before~” I say gently as Guardian approached me steadilly with a sleeping Clover on his back.

“Ebewythin’ gud, guawdian babbehs am gud fwuffies” Guardian said with a happy chirp.

“Good job on being a good parent! I’m going to check on Nursie now” I said to Guardian. as I went to check on Nursie.

“Hey Nursie how is the foal I gave you?” I said slowly bending down to her level.

“Nuwsie am otay’, babbeh am bewy needy, an’ am not usin’ dah witewbocks weww” she said sounding sad.

“Aw that’s ok Nursie as long as your trying your best to raise it, if it becomes a brat just tell me and I’ll step in~” I said giving her a pet on her head making her coo softly.

"Otay’ daddeh Nuwsie wiww twy Nuwsies bestes’! She said sounding determined.

After that I hung around for a bit and watched as Orangle Peel and Angel continued to play when eventually I saw Clover woke up and got up to play with the two of then. Even though Clover was smaller than the two of them he seemed to fit right in with them. They played huggie tag, stacked blocked, and even played with a ball but the 3 of them seemed to get along together which made me happy but as I kept watching I saw Sparkles the golden foal poop on Nursie making her whine and say “bad babbeh nu make bad poopies on mummeh, gud babbehs use dah witewbocks!” She said as the foal blew a raspberry at Nursie.
“Dummeh mummeh, gib smawty mowe miwkies nao!” The golden fillie said as she pointed her butt at Nursie who was whining and trying to clean herself as she whined about the awful taste.

“Babbeh… mummeh nu hab mowe miwkies, babbeh habed dem aww awweady!” Nursie said to the angry fillie.

While a smarty syndrome in a female fluffy was interesting but at the same time it was annoying as heck for it to be the one shiney foal that we had. I slowly crept up and picked the foal up gently making it screee in fear.
“Screee Bad uppies! Screeeee dummeh mummeh sab bestes’ babbeh!” It said while continuing to scream.

“Now now Nursie you haven’t told it was the best baby did you?” I said while holding the flailing fillie.

“Nu daddeh atwas nuwsie wub aww babbehs, nu babbeh am bestes’ babbeh!” She said back quickly.

“I’m glad you like them all keep up that mindset” I said to her after giving her a chin scratch and then I set the fillie gently into the sowwy box in the corner.

“You will spend tonight in here so you can think and realize you need to be a good baby. Good babies aren’t bestes babies.” I said to it as he screeed at me.

“Fwuffy am bestes’ babbeh dummeh munsta~! Am onwy wittow babbeh!” It said as it tried to send shit at me only to get stopped by the box it was contained in making it shit all over itself.

“Nu smeww pwetty…” the fillie whined.

“That outta teach you I’ll come get you out of it tomorrow” I said to it ignoring the rest of its commands and whines.
While Nursie seemed worried about her baby inside of the sorry box but after a few pets she seemed to calm down and relax as she went to go lay next to Guardian.

After that I was exhausted and after a shower to clean myself of all sorts of things I had gotten on myself today I went to my room where Steven was already fast asleep as at this point he’d now just started to sleep with me and I just kinda rolled with it. As I got into bed and laid down it for what felt like 15 seconds I was already out like a light.

The next thing I knew I was being awoken by Steven shaking me awake and he then said “Atlas wake up its almost noon you need to eat”.

“Oh good morning~” I said back to him as I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up.

“It’s noon not morning silly.” He said with a laugh as I got up and grabbed a shirt from my closet to put on.

Me and Steven made our way to the kitchen where a sandwich and some chips were set out on the table already.
“Thanks Steven” I said as I sat down and began to eat.

“So when are you gonna feed the new herd they are getting pretty pissy” Steven said to me as he sat next to me.

After taking a bite of the sandwich I responded by saying “Soon unless they decided to be demanding dicks again, their leader needs to grow a pair and put his foot down on them.”

“So your testing Berry or what the smarty’s name is?” Steven said as he looked out the window.

“Yup its the same thing I did to Lime which made him a great leader” I said after I finished the sandwich in a few simple bites.

“Damn you wew hungry!” He said with a laugh before adding on with a " But you are aware Berry isn’t Like right?" in a doubtful tone.

“Yeah but I want only strong leaders for the herds or we’ll go back to just one single herd.” I said back with a shrug.

“But don’t you want to start a breeding service?” Steven said sounding even more confused.

“A shiny fluffy service and currently we only have one but Lime’s herd has produced one and may produce more because I have a hunch that the one with the genes is Lime himself but unlike other fluffies he’s not akin to mating like a rabbit” I said explaining my idea to Steven.

“So why bring in the second herd then?” He said.

“Well honestly Berry was nice and also they might have the genes too but you know they might not we’ll cross that line when we get there.” I said starting to munch on the chips.

“Well are we going to let the indoor fluffies out of the safe room anytime soon even if its for a little bit?” Steven asked sounding like he wanted a response of yes to his question.

I chuckled and nodded “Yeah we can we just gotta check on the herds and then the couple in the basement.”

Saying that made Steven laugh “ha the couple! That’s a good one. How are they by the way?” He said still laughing from my joke.

“Oh well I’ve kept them in the dark for most of the time and it seems to have positively affected David but Goliath keeps acting like a whiney spoiled brat. David even said thank you for food last night.” I said to david as I put my plate in the sink.

“Wow so your seeing if you can break a smarty with darkness and removing his herd?” He said as he put on his shoes to prepare to head outside to check on the herds.

"Yup of sorts i said lacing up my steel toed shoes and then headed outside with Steven to check on the herds.

Looking at Lime’s herd all seemed well so I decided to visit them last but as I walked over to Berry’s herd I saw a huge mess, poop all over inside of the cage, the corpse a squished foal on the ground, tufts of hair that seemed to be pulled out from fights, and a few fluffies where fighting eachother over things like space or a mare and in the corner I saw Berry standing in front of several foals and mares as 2 stallions who were once his toughies were standing against him. He saw me and immediately called out to me “mistah atwas hewp Bewwy, dah hewd nu wisten to Bewwy…”

I felt bad for saying it but I knew it was necessary. "Its your herd bud only you can make them listen, hurt them if you need too, fight back and show them just how tough you are, or die trying. I will be disappointed otherwise, I’ll be back to see if you’ve succeeded when I come to feed the herd during dinner time. Don’t let me down Berry " I said as Steven looked at like I just said something horrible or awful like “I don’t think hitler was that bad” or the n word and a collection of other horrid slurs outloud. Either way I motioned for him to follow me so I can explain myself.

“I want him to figure it out if he cannot do it then we will have to constantly hover over them and constantly correct it as in most situations Lime’s herd doesnt have issues self governing minus that incident wit Bluebell.” I said to him which seemed to calm him down.

“Ok fine… but don’t think Im gonna spend my afternoon willing patching them up after a civil war.” Steven said with a scoff.

“No because unless another smarty friend takes control id just kill most if not all of the herd or move some of them to Limes herd then kill the rest. Good fluffy leaders are rare as hell so I wanna make sure they are good ones. Besides the only irreplaceable one is Berry himself the others can be replaced.” I say to Steven.

“Ok but what if fluffies that you move from herd to herd rebel?” He asked making me laugh a little.

“Then they’d die under either Lime’s hoof or his toughies hooves” he has an iron grip on that herd and while he is a fairish leader don’t mistake his kindness for weakness, he is still a smarty after all. He’s just smart enough to know it if he acts out he and his entire herd will die so he obeys my rules and places civilly with me." I said to Steven as we headed back inside to check on Goliath and David.

Steven made a face as if it all clicked into place. “So he isn’t actually a friendly smarty?” He said still semi confused.

"Yeah he’s just smart enough to semi act like it, while he is definitely still an asshole behind closed doors he does genuinely care about his herdmates as hes a prideful bastard like that. I said to Steven trying to help Steven understand more about Lime.

“Oh ok that makes sense so are you hoping to replace Lime someday?” He said as we got inside.

“Yes someday when he passes I hope to have his replacement set up already and I pray that day isn’t tomorrow or the next day as Berry has much to learn and, we cannot teach him those skills.” I said bluntly to Steven.

“Yeah that makes sense I guess. Wanna check on the lovers downstairs now?” he said with a laugh.

“Eh sure why not?” I said back to David as we both then headed downstairs to check on David and Goliath.
When we entered into the basement and turned on the light we were met with a Hello from David who know that whenever we showed up we would normally feed him but this time it was to early to do so.

“Hewwo mistah dabid am fank ‘ou fo’ nummies!” He said with a cheer.
“It’s not food time yet bud we are here to just check up on you guys.” I said back

“Buh dabid nee’ nummies. Dabid’s tummeh gib wowstes’ gib owwies tu dabid…” he said with a whine.

“I fed you last night your fine”. I said back with an eye roll.

David then huffed and turned his back to us as he walked away and layed down facing away from us.

“Dummeh mistah gib Gowiaff nummies, Gowiaff’s tummeh hab dah wowstes huwties” she whines.

“Your still 15 pounds overweight or more your fine” I said to her making her whine and whimper more.

“We will have to feed her eventually you know Atlas.” He said to me with a serious tone.

“Oh I know Steven I just want her to loose a bit of weight first as she won’t be able to take care of her babies otherwise.” I said to him.

“You always doing things with an intention of some sort don’t you Atlas?” He said teasingly.

“Yeah I typically do” I said causually not realizing the teasyness of the question.

“Well what were your intentions with me~?” He said gently grabbing onto my arm.

“Um uh well honestly I don’t know company” I said as I felt a bit of heat go straight to my face making Steven giggle.

“Yeah yeah~ we both know what type of company you want~” he said grabbing a hold of my hand.

“Hey it’s not like that you know I do also care about you and your well being too you know” I said quicklynto retort Steven’s bold semi accusing claim as he continued to giggle at my dispense.

“Yeah yeah dummy lets just go and play with the other fluffies” he said as he pulled me along with his surprisingly strong grip strength to the upstairs so we could let out the fluffies to play.

After setting up a few babygates in places like right before the stairs to the basement and the doorway between the living room and the kitchen to prevent them from getting into any food items or boxes we finally let them out to explore some of the house. I also let out Sparkles the fillie out of her box and let Steven who insisted he do it because I am a “noob” at fluffy bathing which he wasn’t wrong but I was fine supervising the indoor fluffies instead. After letting them out they all scree’d happily and ran all over the place to enjoy their newfound surroundings. After Steven had given both Nursie and Sparkles a bath he let the who return to the fluffy group who had settled on the couch and were enjoying watching some normal kids show. I wasn’t a fan of fluffy tv expecially since Angel and Orange Peel were just about breeding age so I didn’t want them to get any ideas or extra needs too soon or atleast if I could help it. However, while Nursie happily joined the group Sparkles was trying to squeeze her way past the babygate to get to the kitchen to get what I assumed she thought was the magic sketties, at this point she was old enough to know she wasnt supposed to do that and old enough that Nursie shouldn’t have to watch her constantly. I watched the spoiled brat try and try and try all sorts of ways to get around it but to no avail, eventually she walked up to me and said.

“Mistah bestes baby nee’ nummies. Bestes’ babbeh nee’ sketty to make gud poopies” she said with a bright and confident smile.
When I heard that she was trying to blackmail me into givng her what she wanted or she was gonna shit everywhere so I simply ignored her and then shut all the doors in the hallway except for the room to the saferoom.
“No it’s not sketty day so you don’t get any” I said to her finally making her frown angrilly.

“And remember if you make bad poopies you’ll spend more time in the stinky sorry box.” I say to remind her to the sorry box I had yet to clean of her shit from the last time she visited the box.

She simply stormed off afterwards into the safe room to cause trouble but I knew if it affected the other fluffies, Sparkles would then have to deal with all of them.

After a bit I get called into the saferoom by Steven who seemed pissed. “ATLASSSSS” he says angrilly.

"Yo what’s up Steven? I said as I see the mess that Sparkles made, toys ripped apart, shit and piss everywhere, the whole place was a mess with the fluffies nest all torn up as well.

“SPARKLES GET YOUR FUCKING ASS RIGHT NOW OR I WILL PUT YOU OUTSIDE OR IN THE dBASEMENT NOW!” I screamed into the saferoom getting even the fluffies in the living room attention making them scramble to me to also witness the mess.

“Bestes babbeh am weady fo’ sketty now~ ow ewse bestes babbeh makes mowe bad poopies~” she said as she pranced up to me covered head to toe in shit acting as if she was the most clever baby in the world that was until I picked her up before she could react, throw her into the still unclean sorry box and then threw her into the sink in the bathroom so I could clean it out later.

“Nuuuu mummah sab bestes babbeh am onwy wittow babbeh~” she says calling out for Nursie who coldly says back.

“Nu babbeh anymowe mummah hatechu neb gibin’ wowstes’ babbeh miwkies ebah again” she says while Sparkles began to cry.

“Nuwsie sowwy daddeh atwas… aww Nuwsie’s fauwt…” she says shyly before I get her a pet.

“No girl Sparkles is old enough to know better shes just a spoiled brat because of her old parents, your a great mother ok? No why don’t you and the rest of the fluffies go back into the living room and watch more tv ok?” I say gently feeling bad that I scared the rest of them with my yelling. After they walked back into the room me and Steven got to work cleaning stuff up. Luckily the saferoom kit we got was easilly cleanable and we got it done within an hour, after I headed to the bathroom to “clean” the sorry box with sparkles inside of it.

After turning on the water I used the faucet to clean out the bottom of it while occasionally splashing the spoiled bitch inside of it. While she was peeping and chirping she didn’t seem to say anything specific having reverted to her childish peeps hoping I’d go easy on her (which I didn’t) while leaving her wet and cold I set her down in the cool basement to reinforce the fact she wasn’t special and that she wasn’t going to be treated better if she misbehaved. After leaving her there all night I figured it’d change her attitude a bit. After that me and Steven relaxed on the couch while the fluffies went back into the now clean saferoom still a bit disappointed to find most of the toys gone or destroyed. As me and Steven sat on the couch he seemed to be insistent on holding onto my hand, to be honest I’m not familiar with relationships or dating things… it was a weird feeling having him sleep next to me still but honestly this was even more awkward in a way. I didn’t mind it but the fact even seemed to act like a cat trying to crawl onto my lap only to back off last minute kept me feeling like it was testing the waters, teasing me, or both. Eventually Steven did hop up onto my lap and then smiled to himself as he got comfty after a large amount of wiggling that I felt was unnecessary in a lot of ways however after he got comfortable he snuggled his back into me as I awkwardly put my arms around his shoulders so I could could lay my chin on his shoulder to let me close my eyes to what I felt was only a few minutes or what I thought was a few minutes. As it turns out it was actually a couple of hours before I was woken up by the soft shaking from Steven. “Hey Atlas wake up you dork~” he whispered into my ear as I finally awoken fully, releasing him from my grasp as I stretched after my nap.
“Oh how long was I out?” I asked with a yawn making Steven giggle.

“Only a few hours~ are you hungry?” He said softly.

“Oh uh nah I think I’m good right now what time is it?” I say reaching for my phone.

“Its about time for dinner and then we can feed the herds” he said as he got up and off my lap and went into the kitchen.

“Oh yeah sure I’m down with that, need any help?” I say to Steven as I slowly get up into the kitchen.

“You know Atlas you are a mystery to me sometimes, you can be the most brutal hateful person, but you can also be the nicest sweetest guy as well but you’re still about as smart as a pile of rocks when it comes to life and cooking” he said with a laugh as he started to make another stirfry.

“That doesn’t answer my question Steven” I say to him in a dull monotone voice.

“I’m fine for now you should pick up the fluffy gates before we go out and do our nightly maintenance” he said as he started to add more and more ingredients into the wok.

“Ok I can do that” I said as I walked back into to the living room to pick up and undo the babygates we used to keep the fluffies contained. Afterward I realized I forgot the basement door but then I heard a knocking on the door… “but all the fluffies in the basement” i mentally said to myself. Until I remembered it was also down there had it truely came back from even being hacked into pieces… I quickly drew my side arm and slowly peaked open the door to see several fluffies that I was unfamiliar with. I quickly shut the door behind me and took a look around in the basement until I saw the only window in the basement was slightly broken and there was glass everywhere.

“Hewwo hooman fwuffies hewd nee’ nummies~” A gray and green stallion chirped seeming happy to see me. After scanning the room and counting up 7 fluffies in total 3 mares 2 babbies and 2 stallions. There might’ve been more who where hiding as they seemed to have a ton of cuts, scrapes, and brusies.

"How did you get in here? I asked the stallion keeping my voice on the friendlier side.

“Fwuffie used wock to open window su hewd couwd hab dah wand” he said cheerfully sounding like he was giving himself a pat on the back for a job well done.

“Oh so its your land hm?” I say with a smirk.

“That am wite dis am hewds wand!” He says happilly.

“Well since it’s your land then I can’t simply find you and food” I said picking up the sorry box that the mares where crowding around trying desperately to free Sparkles.

“Dummeh bocks wet pwetty babbeh go” one of the mares says as it tries to open the box to no avail before I picked it up.

“Nope this is box belongs to me” I say as Sparkles chirps from inside the box.

“HUHU SAB BESTES BABBEH~ HUHUHU” Sparkles called out as loudly as she could but to no avail.

“If its your land then it upon to you to find any food you come across.” I said with a grin.

I soon left the room temporarily to set the cage down and make a temporary cage in the garage so they wouldn’t be disturbed.
“Atlas what are you doing in the garage?” I heard Steven call out.

“I got move David and Goliath temporarily as we had some fucks show up in the basement somehow. They broke the only window to get in so we might have a hole in the fence.” I shouted back to Steven who I heard groan from inside the kitchen.

After I went back downstairs and grabbed David and Goliath and their food I left the basement without any food to speak off as if they wanted to call it their land they could find their own food. The two seemed annoyed to be moved but they tolerated it. After that I just went back to the kitchen.

“So whats your solution?” Steven asked me as he served up the stirfry he made.

"Well I wanna test if the monster is still alive and / or if they will eat its remains. I said making Stevens face go pale.

“I thought you got rid of it?” He said angrilly.

"Well I meant to but I just kinda forgot but honestly if it was semi immortal i was gonna focus on training it. I said with a shrug.

“I mean its not a dog so what would you train it?” He said as he finally sat down and began to dig into his food.

"To hunt the fluffies I tell it of course it’d make hunting herds a lot easisr. I said as I began to dig into my own food.

“How would you control it though Atlas?” He said giving me the look that I was insane.

“I’d find a way but honestly I doubt it can come back from what happened I’d expect it to come back already if it did.” I said to Steven as I continued to eat the delicious stirfry he made.

After dinner Steven and I went out to go check on the herds while Steven had a random phonecall that he had to answer.

As I walked outside and took a look at Lime’s herd I was them all happily lining up and after I was spotted by one of the fluffies they all chimed in with a “Hewwo bestes mistah atwas!” They all said in unison.
Atleast they were all having a good time with the toys and such I had given them a few days ago and after getting their first treat meal they all seemed to fear me less and less which was good. However as I went to go over yo Berry’s herds pen I saw the awful sight of chaos. Several more dead foals, a few dead fluffies, a ton of random fluff of random colors all over the pen along with blood, shit, and piss staining the ground. “Berry are you there bud?” I called out hoping he’d emerge from the sleeping place I had built for them but no fluffy came out all.
After looking around I noticed a small hole in the fence so I climbed over the wire fencing to take a look inside the sleeping hut they had. As I lifted up the small wooden structure I saw the very injured Berry, what I presumed was his dead mate and his foals who weren’t moving or chirping… “Berry they didn’t listen did they?” I said to him as he looked up in terror at me.

“Bewwy am sowwy… speshuw fwend foweba sweepies aww dah babbehs tuu… huhuhu…” he said sobbing holding onto his mates cold lifeless corpse.
“Its ok bud you tried atleast how about you I move you to another herd, you can learn to be a better smarty friend and maybe eventually have another special friend too… How about that?” I said gently kneeling down to him.

“Bewwy hab wowstes heawt huwties…” he said with a soft chirp.

“I know bud but It’ll be ok you survived atleast, did the rest of the herd run off?” I asked gently as I picked him up gently to take him to Limes herd.

“Mhm Bewwy’s hewd nu wike wuwes… nu wike bewwy eithah…” he said sadly.

“Oh don’t worry about them I’m gonna introduce you to some new friends ok?” I said softly to him.

As I got to the fence line I said “Hey Lime” calling out for lime who made his was slowly but sure to meet me at the fence.

“Hewwo mistah atwas, do ‘ou nee’ somethin’ fwom wimes hewd?” He said politely.
“Yes actually I do need something from you I need you to take in Berry here, his herd was full of bad fluffies and he just wasn’t strong enough to take back control can you teach him how to be a good smarty friend like you?” I said making Lime beam excitedly at the compliments he was given.

“Buh dis am Wime’s hewd” Lime said confidently to me.

“I know that but someday you will go forever sleepies and I wanna make sure your herd is well taken care of or I want another herd in my backyard making sparkly babies like the other baby you guys had and to do that I’d need another herd, you will keep control of your herd as long as you live just remember that.” I said to Lime which seemed to satisfy him for the most part.

“‘ou nu wepwacin’ Wime wite?” He said back in a curious tone.

“Nope I’m not its your herd I just want you to teach him about being a good smarty friend and how to handle issues ok? I want another herd just as great as yours” I said to Lime making him puff his check out proudly.

“Otay’ Wime teach nu fwuffie to be gud smawty weadah wike Wime am!” He said beaming to me as I gently set Berry inside the pen.

“His name is Berry, Lime just be gentle with him for right now, hes a bit new to the rules stuff still and hes been through a lot ok? Also make sure to feed him soon he hasn’t eaten in a while.” I said to Lime as he walked up and inspected Berry.

“Otay mistah atwas Lime du Lime’s bestes!” He said as he guided Berry over to the food.

As the two walked away I breathed a sight of relief as I went to go clean up the horrid mess that was the other pen.

After removing all of the corpses and hosing down the grass of shit and blood I packed up the pen fencing and put it into the garage and then I went to go feed David and Goliath who weren’t entirely happy to be in the dark and dusty room but after I gave David his ball he seemed happier about the move. Goliath did her normal begging for food but at this point I was more inclined to feed her starting in the near future as she was getting to the point where she wasnt super obese anymore I suppose flailing her legs around like mad whenever she got special huggies from David made her burn a ton of weight.

After I left the two I went to go check on the Saferoom fluffies who all seemed to be their normal happy selves. I did also find that Steven had let Sparkles back into the saferoom but it was off alone in a corner after what it had done much earlier in the day. All seemed well until I remembered about the window I still needed to Seal up for the mean while, luckily I didn’t need to worry about the issues of it being a random herd or having a hole in the fence since I knew that the herd in the base was once Berry’s herd. The bunch of ungrateful bastards where going to pay dearly for their misdeeds. I’d make sure of that myself.
After all of that I found Steven sitting in the kitchen while on his phone seeming to be still in a phone call so I just went into the Living room and sat on the couch while checking out the secuity camera’s we had installed all around the house. First I watched Angel, Orange Peel, and Clover play in the saferoom and then I saw Nursie yell at Sparkles for trying to steal her milk after her and Guardian had fallen asleep while watching the almost mature fluffies play fun games. It seemed Sparkles was in deep shit after literally shitting all over the place but it seems to have maybe broken the bestes mentality from her, I could only hope so. I then switched to the backyard view observed them for a bit. The herd was always interesting for me to watch as they often handled things in weird but acceptable ways. I watched Lime was he talked to Berry. I was glad Lime was more than happy to take in Berry as I know he will be accepting a reward later but I feel that’s a nessasry evil besides I don’t plan on spoiling that herd to much as if and when I start to sell fluffies from there I want them to be well behaved and mild manored at best. A good reputation is important when your starting out after all.
So I soon shifted my attention into the garage camera as I watched David play around with the ball he was given. I was thinking of maybe Intergrating those two into Lime’s herd after Goliath gives birth and if she takes care of her kids like shes supposed too. As I get tired of watching those two interact for a bit I look over at the few basement cams and I can see the herd huggled up in a fluffpile trying to keep warm in the frigid basement of the house, and based on seeing the trails of blood oof the cameras they all steps in glass and hurt themselves making a massive mess for later, to be honest I’m fine with cleaning messed its just slightly annoying how messy fluffies can be sometimes, but I had major plans for those ungrateful shitrats and oh boy it was going to be fun~ but for now I need to get some sleep and spend some time with Steven before I do…

(Hey all sorry this one took a bit I had just some stuff come up and then I just wasn’t super emotionally available to do all i wanted in this chapter and while I feel its a good chapter still just not as long as I wanted. Also i might try doing a time skip to skip a lot the small meaningless details that i cant be bothered to fill in. I hope you all enjoy and give some suggestions, ideas, and or tips for improving as I love getting them! Any who thats all for now Lucifer out!)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
5 Likes

Poor Berry :cry: he even lost his mate and children, hope those bastards in the basement get their fill of ass whoppin. :triumph:

2 Likes

Still really good, glad lime will teach berry to be a good smarty friends. Guess all that liquid courage really loosened up steven (a few name swaps between david and Steven are noticed but not to important)

Hope the fuckers in the basement really get a beating, maybe if they somehow find another monster smarty they can use it to absolutely decimate the herd and train it as you suggested in the story, maybe breed it slowly to get a less pure gremlin that they could train, just ideas.

If sparkles decides to keep being a bitch maybe turn her into a pillow breeding mare too, it would make sense after all to pacify the bad mares with good genes.

Maybe there is still hope for berry but he has a long way to go. In the end still great and im still loving it

1 Like

Well yeah Atlas has a lot planned for Atlas and tbh ive taken the approach of that all solutions are often temporary as often with fluffies if some bad will happen it will, and tbh I enjoyed adding a bit more of the goofy flirting that leads to nowhere as a way to add some humor and brief reprieve of the dark horrors of the story world and their dark choices.

While I know him loosing everything sucks but Berry is still very young and has a lot to learn when compared to Lime as Lime is alot older than most if not all of the fluffies that Atlas is looking after rn, and maybe Lime deserves a good rest.

1 Like