The Harwell Homestead p16 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always and feel free to gove suggestions and improvements that I could do in the comments!)

After waking up with Steven already up I slowly got out of bed and got ready for the day. I threw on a shirt and headed to the kitchen to find a plate left by Steven who had already left to go shopping. On the plate was a breakfast wrap with eggs, cheese, sausage, and bacon. I ate it and then went to check on the herds I noticed that Steven had installed the new literbox but inside I saw Bluebell and the two sensitivite babies we had taken in at Bill’s farm and while normally I’d be mad about it but honestly I didn’t care all to much as the literbox was shaded and they seemed decently taken care of they just happened to shit uncontrollably so I guess Lime didn’t want them to make messes everywhere. While it was to early for the herd to be out so I decided I’d come back later to talk with like on how things were going.

After that I went to clean up the coals that were now cooled off. I Simply put them back into the burnpit to use as firestarter the next time me and Steven wanted to do more smores.

Afterwards I went inside to check on the mares to find that while one of them had given birth she didn’t have any sparkly foals so I signed and went back to the area that I wanted to make a small garden at. I dug a hole a few feet deep then I came back and retrieved the mare and threw her in it. Ignoring her pathetic screams I started to scoop dirt back in it until I stopped hear the screams. Another problems taken care of in a easy and clean solution just how I like it~. As a reward to myself for handling it so fast I decided to spent some time with Angel and the others.

I was pleasantly surprised that even Sparkles herself was well behaved, however Nursie won’t give the foal the time of day let alone get near her but I dont blame her to be honest
I was also very happy to see that Guardian had done his job flawlessly and even cleaned Coco a bit.

“Hey Guardian good job taking care of her, she didnt scare any of the others or have any issues right?” I said to Guardian.

“It was nu pwobwem fo’ guawdian, coco twy to num poopies one times an’ gib wickie cweanies buh othah den that she otay’, she wittwe spooky buh gud fwuffy, can coco stay hewe?” he said proudly to me.

“Of course bud as long as everyone is ok with it I will allow it.” I said giving him a pat on the head for a job well done.

“Bad spawkwy babbeh nu wike it buh guawdian nu cawe” he said to be bluntly making me laugh a little.

“Alright that works for me try to help her to remember to go to her food bowl but other than that good work!” He agreed with a nod then I sat down on the floor and soon after that Angel crawled up onto my lap and took a seat.

“Hi daddeh! What am ‘ou doin’ today?” She asked excitedly.

“Oh nothing much right now just some small repairs on stuff.” I said back giving her chin scratches that she always loves.

“Did daddeh get wid of dah nasty meanie hewd?” She asked as she coo’d softly from the a scritches.

“Yeah I did hun I got rid of the nasty ones. After all I only tolerate good fluffies like you and Guardian” I said praisingly as she coo’d louder.

“Mhm Angew am gud fwuffie!” She said happily as she snuggled with my hand.

“Yeah you are, your also getting to be a grown up fluffy too, you’ve grown a lot since you were just a foal.” I said with a soft smile.

“Mhm Angew am big fwuffie nao!” She said proudly.

“Well good well I gotta hop back to it and keep up the repairs feel free to call me with the button if anything bad happens.” I said gently setting Angel on the ground.

"“okay daddeh angew wub daddeh” she said sweetly.

“I love you too hun” I said before I left the saferoom to continue cleaning up the basement from the shitrats that got trapped in there. When I was finished cleaning up, Steven had already arrived home and headed to out to the shed by the time I finished I didn’t see him much for the rest of the day but I did hear some interesting sounds coming from the shed and so I just kinda went and did minimum effort cleaning and then I relaxed on the couch until about lunch time. I decided to make a basic grilled cheese and tomato soup for me and Steven. I took it out to him in his little workshop. When I entered he seemed hard at work with all sorts of gizmos and gadgets peices all over the place. I simply set it down on the table next to him and went back inside to eat my own lunch. Afterwards I decided to let the fluffies into the Living room to hangout and watch tv with me. They all seemed to be happy to explore and after settling on the couch Angel soon found my lap quickly.
“Well hi Angel you sure like my lap don’t you?” I said with a smile as I stroked her mane gently.

“Mhm! Daddeh wap am dah bestes’ snuggwe spot” she said as she curlled up on my lap.

The rest of the fluffies all gathered on the couch next to me after I turned on the tv and Guardian was even nice enough to Lift up Coco onto the couch. It seemed that Coco and Guardian were starting to get along quite nicely. He really stepped up like a smarty leader minus the title, atleast he didnt act like a smarty. Speaking of Guardian I should check on Bluebell again to see if she’s getting her deserved punishment. After awhile I seeming closed my eyes and was then awoken later by the sounds of rain. Surrounded still by warm fluff as the fluffies had seemingly fallen asleep as well but as I woke up so did they. Looking at the time on my phone it was only about three pm in the afternoon so it wasn’t that bad of a nap. I helped Clover and Orange Peel down so they could go back to the saferoom to play with a ball and eat. Nursie, Guardian, and Coco also all headed back into the saferoom leaving me with Angel who was still laying on my lap happily. It was hard to believe she was so big now compared to when I first got her, she was smaller than my hand and now shes bigger than my hand by a good amount. It was rather nice to have these little guys as house pets, honestly I haven’t had to many struggles with them so far but you never know what the future shall hold but fingers crossed that all things go well. After a few more minutes of sitting with Angel I set her down so she could go back into the saferoom with the others so I could safely shut and lock the door as per usual. Afterwards I went down and checked on the herd outside. I was greeted by Lime and Berry who seemed to be watching over the herd quite well.

“Hey guys how is the herd doing?” I said as I approached the pair sitting by the fence.

“Hewd am doin’ gud mistah Atwas!” Berry piped up with a happy chirp.

"Oh good so no trouble makers or anything out of the ordinary? I asked as I kneeled down to their level.

“Nu hewd am doin’ fine” Lime said back to me with a soft smile.

“Good how is Bluebell?” I ask happily.

“Bwuebeww am bettah fwuffie nao!” Lime said confidently.

“And is Goliath and David?” I asked sounding hopeful of good news.

“Dey aww wite too, gowiaff just weawwy fat soon mummah” Berry said interupting Lime.

“Good work boys as long as things go well I’ll give the herd a well deserved reward!” I said reaching over the fence to pat them on the head gently.

After that I went over to Steven’s workshop to see what he’d been up to.

“Hey Steve!” I said knocking on the door before entering to let him know I was coming in.

“Hey Atlas what’s up?” He said taking off his goggles and looking at me, he seemed to be covered in some type of oil and his face was a bit dirty from what looked like smoke or soot.

“You’ve been in here all day so I figured I’d stop on by to see how your doing and what you’ve came up with recently” I said excitedly.

“Well a few different things but not many prototypes that need testing right now.” He said pulling a few gadets off the shelves.

“Currently i have a fluffy attraction grenade or a modified smoke grenade that makes a giant cloud of dust that smells like spagetti, a prototype lure drone, some anti rape fluffy decoy, on and some simply fluffy traps.” He said proudly with a big smile on his face.

“Awesome I’m curious about the anti rape device how does it work?” I said curiously as he sets the device on the work bench for me to see. It looks like a pink fluffy mare that a stallion could mount.

“Well basically when a male fluffy tries to give it bad huggies it uh well gives them a full penis circumcision” he said with a laugh.

“Like it cuts their dick off?” I said still confused.

“Yup and it can do it multiple times as it spits the dick out a panel underneath it, its a way to kill off herds slowly by removing the males from the reproduction cycle and pink is the most appealing to makes so they can’t resist givng huggies good or bad to it.” He explained confidently.

"Oh nice wanna test it out after supper? I asked Steven he seemed excited to try it out.

“Yeah lets do that we can heat up some left overs real quick then hit the forest with this bad boy!” He said excitedly hitting the sit on the fake mare which created a metal hollow sound when it was hit.

After that me and Steven had a nice quick dinner and then headed out after gearing ourselves up a bit. I got my internally suppressed hunting rifle from the shed and loaded it up while Steven tinkered with another gadget he’d been working on that he wanted to be a surprise.

After that we headed deep into the forest and while I climbed into a tree to hide Steven set up the “Reverse Rape Mare” as he nicknamed it lovingly and then set up some other record small devices about 30 feet between each of them while the fake mare in the center of the objects and then joined me up in a nearby tree. After giving him a nod he pulled the pin and threw down the small sketty grenade which poofed out a cloud of semi clear smoke that smelled a lot like spagetti which was close enough for a fluffy to not care. About a minute later a largish group of fluffies arrived all of them chanting “sketties sketties” or “Fwuffy lub sketties”, but after they got to the center to where the metal mare was they noticed a distinct last of sketties but now drawn to the new friend they all grouped around it untilnthe smarty stepped forward to interrogate the “new mare”.

“Dis am smawty wand nao! Gib smawty aww dah sketties or ou’ get bad huggies and wowstes hoofies!” He said as he hit the mare in the nose but it had no effect. So after it refused to respond he positioned himself behind the mare primed to give bad huggies and with a sly grin he shoved his dick into the “mare hole” but after a few seconds and a crunching noise, his face turns into one of pure terror and horror, he lets out a bone chilling scream of fear as he falls off the metal mare clutching his crotch area bleeding profusely.
“Screee dummeh mawe gib wowstes huwties tu smawties speshuw stick…” he says sobbing and crying as his herd watches in terror while the mares step up to try and give the “mare” a lesson with more bad huggies but just as some of the mares look to be retreating Steven takes a remote in his hands that looks like a bomb detonator and activates it. A massive electric fence appears between the pillars he placed earlier, shocking any fluffy or dares touch it.

“Its your cue Atlas take out the mares first after the stallions get done~” he says whispering to me.

We watch as one by one each stallion suffers the same fate as the last, their cocks not clearly removed but removed in a way to cause permanent harm and in most of mot all causes horrific bleeding. They didn’t stand a chance all trying to hop on to teach the “mare” a lesson but after I grew tired of them I started my target practice scoping in the first unlucky mare and taking her out with a single clean headshot splattering her brains everywhere around the other fluffies making Steven seem really happy with his inventions preformance. I purposely chose a low caliber rifle like this to cause gore instead of just misting their heads as well why not enjoy a bit fun with the sport right? One by one I kept taking shots at the remaining mares and fluffies, a few of the babies tried to escape but they both cannot live without their mother, outrun a bullet, and get out of my sight fast enough. With my quickshots and my deadly aim I quickly dispatched the rest of them afterwards me and Steven got down to view our marvelous handiwork.

“Wow that works a lot better than I expected!” Steven said with a cheer.

"Fuck yeah it did those fences where fucking awesome man good work with that! I said giving him a high five.

“Hmm so it wast just normal herd of earthies, honestly I was hoping for more than one herd but oh well one will do for now.” He said cheerfully.

“Well hey we aren’t gonna run out of em soon remember this forest is one of the last remaining one in the county that hasnt been infested with pests. Fluffies can reproduce here like mad.” I said giving him a pat on the back as he begins to pick up the gadgets like the shock walls and the mare.

“That’s true but to combat those we are gonna need bigger weapons things that can kill insanely fast.” He said back to me.

“Well guns seem to work just fine and I got plenty of ammo, hell I got it in spades, the gun arsenal left by my grandpa was a massive pne so I have everything from shotguns to ar-15s you just gotta lure em to me so I can put em down” I said confidently to Steven who was still amazed by his own gadgets.

“True but I’m thinking more protective wise as your not always gonna be available to do stuff.” He retorted.

“Fair point Steven but for the meantime we can still handle those furry fucks. Anyway I think we should head back, its almost dark and you’ve been working all day why not relax a bit?” I said to Steven.

“Yeah but what if we have other issues or more try to invade?” He said grumpilly.

“Then I will hand them a one way ticket to skettie town, but for right now things are peaceful and fine.” I said back to Steven trying to quell his worries.

“Yeah I guess your right” he said as he started to walk back with me.

“There yah good how about you get to pick out the movie?” I said to Steven after putting the rifle on safety and slinging it over onto my back while I walked with Steven.

“Fine but I want popcorn too! And some other snackies” he said sounding like a goofy gremlin.

"Oh sure we have plenty of that at home and maybe we can let the fluffies watch too I know they enjoy watching fluffytv and kidshows. I said to Steven who seemed amused by me including the saferoom fluffies.

“Oh look who’s Mr.Softie now~ big and tough killer but on the inside a big ol softie~ not a true abuser aren’t you?” He said teasingly.

"Oh I often only take joy in the revenge ideas I don’t enjoy the fluffies I kill except for the fun target practice. I mean I feel for them but at the end of the day its me vs them and I’m 100% always choosing me and my own fluffies. I explained to Steven.

“Yeah that makes sense honestly seeing you pissed off is kinda hot though. Like you get that twitchy look in your eye that just screams danger and you go into a whole other world from this one, nothing can physically stop you from getting to what your pissed at and you just tune everything out. It’s honestly kind of impressive to be honest.” Steven remarked as we got to the fence gate for the backyard.
“Seriously? I mean I’m not that strong.” I said humbly.

“You pried over the metsl door of the lab to get in that thing was supposed to withstand a tornado hitting it.” Steven said blunty.

“Ok fair point now lets head inside and get to relaxing!” I said with a smile.

“Sure thing let me put my gadgets away first!” He said as he rushed off to the shed workshop to go put his stuff while I went into the house to prepare the snacks.

After we set up the snacks Steven went and found a movie he wanted to watch while I went into the saferoom to talk to the fluffies before I let them out.

“Hey guys gather up, I have some instructions for you all.” I said gently as I waited for them all to gather in front of me.

“I’m gonna let you guys out but I want to make it clear anything that looks like food isn’t for fluffies, infact it will make you guys very sick, you only eat food me or Steven gives you or from your bowls. Am I undersood!” I said to the fluffies who all nodded in agreement.

“Yus daddeh Guawdians babbeh’s am gud babbehs an’ nu num hooman nummies, onwy fwuffy nummies!” Guardian said confidently which made me smile.

“Good now lets head outside to the living room be on your best behavior ok.” I said as I hoped the saferoom door to let them out and into the living room.

After they all agreed they all made their way to the Living room where they greeted Steven.
“Hewwo mistah Steve!” They all said except for Nursie who calls Steven daddeh instead. After that I sat down on the couch as the movie started to play, Steven seemed to have already dug into the bowl of popcorn I had made and he had a few boxes of various candies for the both of us. As the movie started the fluffies Ooo’d and ahhh’d at the pretty colors while Coco just sat quietly snuggled up to Guardian, as of recent those two have been very close as Guardian had been acting as Cocos eyes while Coco had better hearing than Guardian which I thought was quite sweet.

After a bit Steven seemed to lean on my shoulder more and more until he causually scooted over onto my lap where he sat happy.
“Enjoying the movie?” I said whispering into hid ear.

“Mhm~ I am~” he whispered back with a soft giggle.

The fluffies all seemed to be enhanced by the movir well all accept Coco who was fast asleep.

After a bit though I noticed Sparkle seemed go be up to something as she had slowly crept up onto the couch and way eyeing the popcorn but I shrugged it off as I figured she wasn’t gonna risk the herds anger anymore after what she had done the first time. About 20 more minutes went by when suddenly after taking a running leap Sparkle tried to jump onto the small wooden pop up try we had the popcorn bucket on but she failed and smacked against it and landed hard on the ground but it caused the table to fall and whilw I tried to grab it before it tumbled it fell straight into the path of the oblivious Angel and Orange Peel, but right before it I say Guardian rear up and headbutt the table, causing a small gash to open on his forhead but leaving Angel and Orange Peel unharmed.
While I didn’t seem mad Guardian seemed hella pissed so in a flash Steven hopped off my lap to grab his first aid kit to patch up Guardian while I got in the middle of the two to stop any violence from occuring.
“How dawe bad babbeh twy to num hooman nummies, daddeh atwas said nu, why dummeh fwuffie nu wisten?” Guardian said angrilly sounding very disappointed towards the whining Sparkles who had landed on her fragile wings where were now flexed in unnatural and painful looking ways.

Guardian then turned to me and quickly said
“Guawdian am su sowwy daddeh, am sowwy bad babbeh made messes, an’ am su sowwy fo’ boo-boo juice mess…” sounding disappointed in himself and expecting me to be mad or even furious for his inability to stop the accident.

However I simply smiled and patted his head as Steven arrived back with his medical supplies. “Its ok bud you protected your good babies and that’s what counts Angel and Orange Peel didn’t get because of you and its just a little bit of blood no reason to get mad at for it” I said encouragely to him.

“Guawdian am gud fwuffy?” He said to me curiously.

"Yes you are bud you did a good thing today! I said with a smile as Steven put some numming cream onto the cut so he could apply some small stitches to the area.

I then walked over to inspect the damages after telling Nursie to take Coco and the other fluffies back to the saferoom while we cleaned up the mess and tended to Guardian and Sparkle. Sparkle continued to whine as I took s closer look at her.
“Fwuffy’s wingies hab wowstes huwties…!” She said trying to get sympathy from me.
Her wings were pretty fucked up and one of her legs weren’t looking so hot either. After fixing up Guardian Steven joined me to inspect Sparkles injuries. After taking a look he grimaced.
“Sheesh she really fucked herself up really badly didn’t she?” He said inspecting her wingd further as he flipped her onto her stomach.

“Yikes yeshhh shes gonna have to have those wings clipped those just mangled beyond repair i can stint her leg but it will hurt like hell for her to walk for a bit” he said offering his insight on what he wanted to do.

“Yeah stint her leg and then just snip the wings” I said with a shrug.

“Nuuuu fwuffie need wingies, am wingie babbeh, nu wingie babbeh wit nu wingies…” she said with a whine as Steven started to put a stint on her foot.
“Then you should’ve listen to me and my instructions, your lucky Guardian saved Angel and Orange Peel, you could’ve killed them with that stunt you pulled.” I said coldly to Sparkle.
“Buh fwuffie wanted nummies an’ it not faiw hooman nu swere” she said trying to get me to go easy on her but it only pissed me off more.
But she seemed only be focused on Stevens hands that were touching her. She didn’t seem to care about anything besides herself. As I turned around to begin picking up the falled popcorn bucket and the popcorn I heard Steven yell.
“OW you fucking bitch!” I turned around to see Steven holding his hand in pain and Sparkles dashing towards the hallway.

“GUARDIAN!” I yelled as I rushed to Stevens side as Guardian came peeling out of the saferoom towards me.

I looked at Stevens hand and one lf his fingers had a foal sized bite mark that both me and Guardian could see clear as day.
“Go get her but bring her back alive, if she has more broken legs or loses her wings or tail I don’t care and if in the end you cant get her bring me to her when you find her.” I said authoritively to him as he had a look of anger and determination.

The look of how DARE one of HIS OWN children do this to the hands that fed them, cared for them, rescued them from a life of pain and suffering. He knows he could be living with the herd outside where it’s not as good as he can see them from the saferoom window. He immediately sprints away into hallway scanning every nook and cranny for his disobedient child.

“Steven are you ok?” I said to him as I turned back around to help him bandage the bite up.

“Yeah I’m good it hurt more than I expected is all where did she run off to?” Steven said as he wrapped a bandage on his finger.

"I don’t know I sent Guardian after her, he’ll find her soon enough. I said confidently to Steven.

“He is the best isn’t he? I’m so glad I gave him that little something something formula when we got him.” He said with a chuckle which confused me.

“What do you mean?” I confused by what he said.

“Oh welllll uhhh I was gonna tell you at some point but my last experiment was actually on Guardian, I put small dose of the kill fluffy serum to test if you could get the good effects without the you know killerness and it seems to have done the opposite but in a good way the killer instinct is more of a maternal protection instinct and hes also a lot stronger than normal fluffies, hell Id go as far as to say he could take a shot from your glock and keep kicking” he said with a laugh that made me laugh too.

“That was a risky bet and while I should be mad I’m not as we do have a pretty sweet unit of a fluffy to protect the house.” I said with a laugh.

A minute later me and Steven heard loud screeing as Guardian returned with a now even more beaten up Sparkle who was now missing three legs and her wings and whining constantly. “Dummeh babbeh bited Guawdian.” He said as I noticed a small mark on his leg that was slightly bleeding, he spit sparkles onto the ground carelessly obviously done with her rudeness and misbehavior.

“Fwuffy weggies am gone… screee fwuffie wan’ weggies back, fwuffie be good fwuffie promise…” Sparkle screamed as she was bleeding pretty hard core.

"That’s ok Steven will get you patched up, but uh where did the parts go? I asked curiously.

“Daddehs sweepies woom twash, babbeh nu nee’ dem anymowe, guawdian nu wike wowstes’ babbeh” he said coldly as he looked down at Sparkle in disgust.

Steven went to work cautorizing her wounds before just removing her last leg to fully pillow her before he wrapped up Guardian’s bite mark.

“Screeeee nu take fwuffies weggie!!! SCREEEEEEE MUMMAH SAB BESTES BABBEH, AM ONWY WITTOW BABBEH!”

“Good job again bud but try to be a little less rough with retrieval next time but good job” I said giving him a chin scratch before he returned to the saferoom.

“Well you heard Guardian, she’s not welcome in the saferoom anymore and I doubt lime would take her in with her behavior too.” I said to Steven with a sigh.

“Well what about that the mares in the garage?”

“Uhh about that I killed off one of them after she yelled at me this morning so theres only one, but I guess she could work still we’d just have to convince her its a sensitive baby or some shit.” I suggested to Steven.

“True good idea but we gotta check if she’s given birth yet or not.” Steven said getting up and heading to the garage.

I continued to clean up while Steven went to check, we are in luck she hasn’t so first we’ll have to induce her to give birth and spray the sensitive pheromones onto Sparkle then we’ll
slide Sparkle in while shes giving birth and she’ll claim Sparkle as her bestes sensitive baby then once Sparkle is all grown up or the mare runs out of milk I’ll have built something like a life support pod to feed her and keep her alive so we can breed her. Sound good?" Steven said to me explaining his plan in great detail.
“Uh sure do you need me for any of that or do you want me to go talk with the fluffies?” I said acting like i fully understood his plan.

“I can do it solo it’d be best to comfort the fluffies while I deal with this bitch.” Steven said as he picked up Sparkle who had shut up by this time.
I then went into the saferoom to find Nursie pacing around nervously. “Hey guys its ok the bad babbeh won’t be coming back we moved her to another room so she can’t hurt any of you guys anymore, you all did great tonight ok? I am very very proud of you all for being very good fluffies!” I said to them encouragingly as they all cheered for being good fluffies.

"In fact for being so good I think there might be some new toys and maybe even sketties in the future.

They all cheered for sketties and Orangle Peel started to do her sketty dance as she called it which was rather cute and entertaining. I decided to reward the fluffies with me hanging out for a bit. I was keeping an eye on Guardian as well who seemed to flip right back to his normally hapoy fatherly self, but honestly seeing that cold blooded killed glint in his eyes was fascinating, it screamed a pure instinct to murder anyone or anyone who dared touch his family and that was the best part. He seemed like a whole different fluffy once it happened, honestly I’d feel bad for any ferals that got in her that tried to rape, eat or touch his herdmates. Honestly I am surprised he hasn’t called his little family area his herd but I guess he sees it more as my herd that hes allowed to be apart of like as a toughie. Either way it might be fun to let a few unlucky bastards and watch them be torn limb from limb. While I was lost in thought marveling in Guardians impressive actions Angel approach me and asked a peculiar question.

“Daddeh du 'ou hab a speshuw fwend?” She asked curiously. While i wasn’t surprised about the question as the movie we were watching was a romance movie, the fact it was so bluntly said caught me off guard.

“Uhh well kinda I don’t know Angel” I said back half answering her question.

“Ohs Otay!” She said happily as she ran off to continue playing with Clover and Orange Peel.

To me that question was a bit weird but she did see Steven sitting on my lap. Honestly I wondered if fluffies could understand the concept of homosexuality or not, who knows they are just dumb bio toys at the end of the day, toys that give me something to do. So they aren’t that bad unless they are destroying the wild life.

I soon left the saferoom after making sure everything was ok, in the end no one besides Sparkle was seriously hurt and so nothing of crazy value was lost.

Soon after me and Steven finished the movie and headed off to bed ready to face the next day ahead of us…

(Hey all sorry if this chapters ending isnt the greatest I honestly just kinda blanked on how to draw it out more so I just kind a went with it and finished it as simply as possible after all I have for more fun forest adventures and more Steven gadgets to come. Also tbh I’ve been sitting on this chapter for a while now as I actually wrote part of this one about 2 chapters ago i just felt it was rushed and needed more detail to come before it. As I felt the story had to many floating characters in it so I just kinda figured a few of em needed axing before I continued with anymore plot lines so I dont just entirely forget about a character. Thanks again for all the support and suggestions they really make my day / help me brainstormor adapt my story to become more appealing! Lucifer out!)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
7 Likes

Its nice to have a simple ending once in a while, sad sparkles had to revert to a bitch but she is a fluffy. Guardian is an absolute unit and im glad he gets to show it. Hopefully steven and atlas can finally establish what they are so Atlas isnt confused on it but still loving confused bi guy. Kinda noticed in a way Atlas and Guardian are similar in they will do anything to protect the ones they care about, pretty cool honestly. Love it all and hope to see more soon!

1 Like

Yup I’ve started writing this next chapter already and I semi had ideas but I didt honestly enjoy letting Steven take a more lore important role while Atlas kinda just sat back and bonded and while we cant see that perspective yet i may make a spin off series at some point or i may make some recap chapters from Steven’s pov

1 Like

Oooo that sounds fun, id love to see what they others are up to at some point, get in their minds too.

1 Like

Glad Lime and Berry seems been well now. Sad that Sparkle ended up wreak as her ego.

Man that formula seems well for Guardian’s protective mode.

Love how Atlas just dump that mare into the pit and buried her as fertilizer, did he include her foals as well? I guess burying them would help more for planting.

1 Like

Yes it included the foals I probably wasnt clear enough but it was just a clean and out of sight way to get rid of a problem, out of sight out of mind yk.
But yeah I did semi hint that Steven did a test on Guardian behind Atlas’s back but I don’t think i was clear enough so I figured Id revisit the concept and add onto it, it may come into play later tho!

1 Like

Yes tbh what I have rn is kinda fun and a different angle of the story from Stevens pov

Sounds fun, ill be looking forward to seeing it

1 Like