The Harwell Homestead p3 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(This chapter will be a shake up as I wanna experiment writing in first person to give the reader an easier time at understanding whats going on so bare with me if it seems a bit goofy or weirdly worded at first)

As I stared down the green colored smarty as his herd continues to panic and screee at the top of their lungs he gets into his defensive pose and belts out as loud as he can muster “Dis am smawtys wand nao, nao gib us toys an’ spagetti ow fwuffy wiww gib 'ou sowwiest poopies!” He said with puffed out cheeks and a stomp of his small hoof. That proclamation seems to semi calm the herd behind them as they quiet down as the two bigger looking fluffies slowly approach from the sides of the smarty.
“No this is my land but if you wanna be a good fluffy I won’t spray you or your herd with wawa again” I say internally grimacing at using that baby language that fluffies seem to respond to according to Steven.
He puffed out his cheeks again and said " ‘ou nu take smawties bestes’ babbeh" he said in a intimidating tone or atleast it seemed that way to him, as he backed away the sparkly blue foal on his back.
I don’t want your foal I want it’s mommah" I try to say kindly hoping it’d help the annoying green ball of fluff give me the answers I wanted but he just responds by trying to turn around and shoot shit at me while screaming “Smawty gib 'ou sowwy poopies!” but in a slow and predictable fashion causing me to shoot water at the smarties ass to thwart its pathetic attempt to attack me, making it scream and screee as water shot up and at its ass causing it to knock the foal onto the ground hurting one of its legs slightly.
“I’m not asking I’m telling bud where is the foals mom or I will find your “nestie” and get her myself” I say shooting a spray of water at the soaking wet green fluff ball on the ground making him screee more but eventually he sputters out a semi muffled sentence that I could hardly make out but soon understood. " Smawty speshuw fwend nu wiff hewd nu mowe…" he said shyly knowing that it meant his mate was stolen from him by another smarty making the other fluffies gasp in disbelief.
I noticed a lot of the herd seemed to want to flee at this point so I started backed off as the smarty start a yelling charge at me. To be honest while he was annoying I did kind of like the things spunk that it had so as I round the corner and endured the barage of what he claimed was his “Sowwiest hoofies” I quietly whisperer a deal to him that if he gave up the location of the herd id give him some prized “skettis” as he called it. What I didn’t tell him was if he accepted I was gonna spray down his holr herd, after all I wanted to see if he was strong enough to keep control after a miserable defeat for his massive herd. To my surprise he gladly accepted and told me that the mare lived by the “scawy big waw howe” which I assumed to by the large pond on my property which is perfect for access. So after that I slowly walked inside and grabbed a old and definitely expired can or spagettios with meatballs, I then took the can and went outside and said to the smarty “pleasure doing business with you bud” as I started to empty the entire can front of the herd dumping it all out in from of him as I started to spray the rest of the herd away from it as they immediately made a frantic dash towards the pile of expired spagettios.
“Dis sketty am aww smawties not dummeh hewds sketties onwy smawties” The little bastard proclaimed greedilly as he snarfed the mound of old nasty spagetti as fast as he can while his herd watched sadly while being doused by the “scawy wawa” he proclaimed earning a mixture of huhus and “Nu faiw smawty get sketties”.
After the smarty finished licking up all the remenants of his messy meal off the ground and turned back to his herd they seemed quite unhappy with the events that had just unfolded, as the damage had already been done I decided to sneak back around the side of the house and go back inside to take care of the foal I had pseudo adopted.
As I went back into the house I heard lots of chirps and screes of a hungry little foal and so quickly warmed up the formula Steven graciously gave me and went to work feeding the little thing, and while I wasnt and still am not a huge fan of fluffies this little thing that I held in my hand seemed quite alright for now atleast as it hungrilly sucked on the bottle I held up near its mouth. After I set the foal down in its safe and warm foal enclosure once it was all fed and cooing happily against my hand I shifted my focus to giving steven another call as I had some preparations in mind that needed some assistance from him. Steven had been working on some he called a super fluffy serum of sorts but had ran dry of test subjects as of late and if any of that herd was left behind I figured I could round them up and give a few up to steven for his various uses, and while I don’t know if the fluffy I took on was a child of that smarty it meant some of them had that sparkly gene which if done correctly could be extracted by steven which meant big bucks for him and a fun hobby of sorts for me. After all steven hadnt even given me a tour of what he called “the toy room” which I think may lead to some fun times in the future but for now I must wait and see what happens to that herd and that awfully greedy green fluffball…

Thanks for reading guys I hope this chapter was a lot easier to read let me know how you feel about this style and as always im all ears for suggestions.

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
8 Likes

Looking good! I think the perspective change makes it a good big easier to read (easier when you write more comfortably) looking forward to what happens next!

1 Like

the paragraphing got a lot better, you are improving, story looks good, keep at it

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks it is a bit easier to format as well as its kind of
mainchar action par
Story response to it
And repeat but yeah i feel a lot more comfortable with it

1 Like