The Harwell Homestead p4 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

Heres another chapter in the story of the Harwell Homestead enjoy and feel free to give suggestions!

After it turned dark Steven finally came around to drop off my supplies that I needed for my project but he didn’t stay to talk at all as he had things to tend to at his lab. I figured since I wanted to try ny hand at small scale farming before I got myself into anything big or crazy scale wise. So I set up a few systems of traps in the woods and then set up a massive cagged in area nearby my house that was shaded by some trees to provide some protection from the harsh sun. After all the hard work I went back inside to go tend to the fluffy and think of name before it opens its eyes. Which Steven told me it could be any day now. So eventually I settled on the name Angel, because initially I was gonna name it Gabriel but it’s not a boy. As I walk in I hear some sounds of excitedment coming from the makeshift fluffy pen that I got from Steven. As I peaked the little foal was happily running around playing with a ball that was left in there but then it turned and finally noticed me.
“Am 'ou babbeh’s daddeh?” It asks in a curious but cautious voice.
“Yup I certain am hun” I say kindly back as I gently reach out and stroke its head.
After that I taught it to get the food from the automilk station steven got it and semi tried to teach it how to use the litter box but its a work on progress, several times it got scares and freaked out about bad poopies when it had an accident while it played but honestly it wasnt to big of a deal to me, as long as it wasn’t on purpose. Honestly being around Angel I realized that not all fluffies are bad or malicious and it was actually quite enjoyable to watch her stack up block or run after a small little ball inside the pen. I was beginning to think my problems had been solved when I heard a gentle thump at my door. I peered out of my pep hole and I saw a fluffy green object in front of my door. As I carefully opened it I saw the smarty from before except this time he didn’t have the foal.
“Pwease wet smawty inside youw house. Smawy am sowwy fwuffy meanie eawwiah…” he says in defeated tone.
“What happened bud? You look a bit beat up” I ask it.
“Huhuhu… Hewd nu wan’ smawty in hewd nu mowe, gib foweba sweepies tu bestes’. Babbeh an’ get new smawy…” He said in between sniffs and hus.
“Oh they killed your baby can you take me to it?” I ask him gently.
“Nu dey gib smawty foweba sweepies if smawty wetuwns” he said with a tone of fright in his voice.
“Oh don’t you worry about that let me handle them, how about this in exchange for taking me to your old herd and your dead baby I’ll get you your herd back and a place to live with food.” I say as I reach for the pistole holsters I keep by my front door for when I go out, knowing the deal sounds to good to pass up for a fluffy.
"Smawty gets hewd back? an’ homsies? an’ sketty? " he responds back with a tone of newfound excitement in his voice.
“Only sketties occasionally if your good and keep your herd in line but you will be given enough food but you must actually take care of you herd this time, be a good smarty friend” I say back as the smarty nods in agreement as I go and check on Angel to make sure shes ok before I head out to get a hold of the local herd that’s been causing me issues.
As me and the fluffy got closer and closer to the spot of his dead childI begin to notice lots of fluffy bones surrounding the area of what I think is the nest. An then I come across it a herd of atleast 20 - 30 fluffies, lots of them seeming distressed by the recent change in leadership which seemed to be pretty bloody as the green smarty was pretty banged up too. Oh well though nothing a glock cant fix in a situation like this. As we approach the group I see what I think is the new red and green colored smarty sexually abusing a group of foals and their mother with the bastards that he selected as his toughies which were also the same colors, when I hear the smarty say sadly.
“Soon mummah nu… monstah smawty tu stwong… smawty sowwy huhuhu…” He said in a low pitiful tone.
That angered me a bit as I kinda felt for the poor bastard it seemed he wasn’t a total selfish asshole after all.
"HEY FUCKFACE! I yell causing the herd to startle as I walked up the rapist of a smarty and his friends.
After a scream of gud feewls from a few of the toughies they finally finally noticed me and the green smarties presence
“This smawties wand nao!” explained the new smarty before he realized the green smarty was there as well. “Smawty gib foweba sweepies to dummeh smawties dummeh babbeh, dummeh smawty to” he said as he started to charge at me and the green smarty.
I was about to let the two fluffies duke it out when I noticed most of the toughies and the smarty were covered in blood and were also foaming at the mouth. That thing has some case of rabies or something of the sort and frankly I didn’t want him to die or catch it because id have to get into a deal with the new leader, so I put my foot in front of thr smarty to spot him from charging.
“Let the smarty human take this one bud” I say as I pull out my glock, wrack the slide back letting it cycle a round into the chamber, and then blast that fuckers head clean off, making guts rain like it was the 4th of july.
The gunshot of course scared the herd making them inch away from me, but then the green fluffy emerged from behind my foot as he rushed towards the herd to take back control of things. Just as the smarty starts to bark orders to fluffies that were backing up the now conscious toughies were trying to step in and assault the green smarty, which honestly if hes gonna be around I might as well give him a name. I was thinking of grass or cucumber but before I could think much on it. I needed to eradicate those fuckers who were gonna get in my way. I quickly let out 3 more shots blasting those fuckers away before they could even react to eachothers deaths, I also barely missed the somehow still alive “soon mommah” as the smarty called her.
After all the action I was approached by the smarty once again.
“Fank ‘ou fo’ gettin’ smawty hewd back su whewe am housie fo’ smawty an’ dah hewd?” He asks somewhat politely.
“I’ll take you to it but first round up all and I mean ALL of your herd and then take me to your dead baby” I say putting emphasis on all as to let him know it was important.
As he did as I told him and took me to a bloody grass spot that looked to be where yhe main battle took place I saw the baby laying lifelessly there, as I looked around I saw lots of foals and mothers dead which is a shame but at the same time I probably couldn’t hold all those I mean the fenced in area is only big enough for about a maximum of 50ish fluffies or atleast that’s what Steven said. So I pulled out a gloove and a plastic bag as I picked up the sparkly corpse and began to look around for any others but sadly I wasn’t that lucky.
“What mistah doin’ wiff foweba sweepies bestes’ babbeh?” The smarty asked in a sad tone.
“I need it for something bud but uh hey lets get headed back to your new little home I made for you and your herd” I said trying to distract him from what I just did.
“Otay’ mistah” he said in a more excited tone as he started to order the fluffies to start moving behind me.
It took about a half and hour but we did eventually get all of his survivoring herd members into the fenced in area with a small shelter for them to use along with food and water troughs. When we arrived I first instructed the smarty who I decided to name Lime instead on the way there on how things would work in regards to food, water, and where they went to the bathroom. I created a shallow compost hole for them to use and reminded him to be a smarty friend not a smarty. Honestly he was receptive to it weirdly maybe losing his herd and child broke him of the smarty syndrome that I thought he once had I may discuss that with Steven later. After
all of the herd was finally inside and safe I locked up the tall fencing and bid them good night as I began to head to my house when I got a call from Steven.
“Hey man are you alright I heard some gunshots coming from your property.” He said in a semi worried tone.
“Oh yeah man I’m great I was just taking care of a issue on my land” I said with a chuckle.
“Oh ok whatever, anyway have you seen a group of 4 or 5 fluffies with green and red fur at all?” He asked.
“Uhhh were they foaming at the mouth at all?” I said meekly.
“FUCK THEY WERE WHAT? YOU DIDN’T GET BIT DID YOU” he said in a panic.
“Nah thats what I was shooting… sorry about that man…” I said with a nervous chuckle as I heard a sigh come from Steven.
“So why did you kill em?” He asks inquisitively after a long pause.
“Oh they took over a herd that I wanted to keep to see if I could find any shiny genetic fluffies as well as a potiental fertilizer source, but I do have good news too I do think I cured a fluffy of smarty syndrome somehow” I said.
“Oh shit really? Well atleast those annoying fucks did something useful, so how did you do it, did you chop his balls off or like murder his family as he watched or what?” He asked with a chackle.
“Nah he got beated and bruised by your experiments and his kid got killed so he asked for help from me to which I graciously did so but I also gave him a name so hes calling himself that now instead of smarty, so fingers crossed and all, if this night goes well I’ll let you meet em tomorrow” I say to Steven.
“Hell yeah Atlas the fluffy rangler, its a catchy nickname I can’t lie, not as cool as Science Steven but you know it fits you, how is that other foal that you adopted? Is it dead yet?” He asked.
“Naw its alive and well, I decided to name it Angel” I said proudly
“Wow you are the messia then because i was certain it wasnt gonna last long, good job on that man, I’ll swing on by tomorrow morning to take a looksie at the herd, if you also don’t mind me picking out a few for tests depending?” He said sounding hopeful.
“I’d give em a few days to calm down before you pick some for experiments but id also say a fair spagetti for a few fluffies trade would be workable to the herd so chaos doesn’t ensure” I said in a serious tone.
“You expect me to give them the expensive stuff man are you kidding me?” He asks sounding pissed off.
“Naw no need to break the bank get the cheapest you can i don’t care the quality as long as it doesn’t kill em all I want most of them alive for various purposes you know” I said.
“Oh ok fair enough I respect the idea behind it that works for me, I’ll see you later I got things to get back to” *he said as he hung up after I heard a small boom in the background of thr phonecall.
After that I went inside to check up on little angel who was curdled up in the little nest I made for her out of blanket scraps and cotten and then I soon went to bed exhausted from all the work and progress I’d achieved in a single day.

Thanks for reading! This chapter was a bit longer than normal because i just kinda kept going and going and going. Let me know what I can improve on and give me your thoughts / opinions on this new chapter as it had a lil bit of everything in it and I hope yall enjoyed it!
Anyways Lucifer out for now!

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
7 Likes